- Wisconsin's Abbredris awarded Burlsworth Trophy Updated: Dec-09-13 4:11 pm
- Tulsa's Watts a finalist for Burlsworth Trophy Updated: Nov-26-13 5:44 pm
- Tyson to drop Okla. hog supplier after abuse video Updated: Nov-20-13 8:22 pm
- Tubing firm to hire 50 more workers in Springdale Updated: Nov-19-13 5:56 pm
- OSHA cites Tyson Foods Inc. plant in Buffalo, NY Updated: Nov-19-13 2:31 pm
- Tyson Foods 4Q profit rises on beef, chicken sales Updated: Nov-18-13 8:52 am
SPRINGDALE, Arkansas - University of Wisconsin receiver Jared Abbredris has been awarded the 2013 Burlsworth Trophy.
SPRINGDALE, Arkansas - University of Tulsa running back Trey Watts has been named one of three finalists for the Burlsworth Trophy.
SPRINGDALE, Arkansas - An animal rights group said Wednesday it videotaped workers at a central Oklahoma farm abusing hogs raised for Tyson Foods, and the meat company said it would immediately end its contract with the supplier.
SPRINGDALE, Arkansas - A company that makes tubing for the refrigeration industry is planning to spend $3.2 million to expand its Springdale plant and hire an additional 50 workers.
SPRINGDALE, Arkansas - The federal Occupational and Safety Health Administration alleges workplace safety violations at a Tyson Foods Inc. plant in Buffalo, New York
SPRINGDALE, Arkansas - Tyson Foods said Monday that its fiscal fourth-quarter net income climbed 41 percent, driven by higher beef and chicken sales. The results prompted a 50 percent spike in the company's dividend.