- Oklahoma, Arkansas have growing Marshallese populations Updated: Nov-26-15 2:22 pm
ENID, Oklahoma - Push pins on a map tell the story of how far Marshall Islanders have been willing to go to build a better life in the United States. They stretch from coast to coast, with a large concentration in a part of the country that's the opposite of a tropical paradise.
- Arkansas a refuge from rising seas in Marshall Islands Updated: Nov-26-15 4:52 am
MAJURO ATOLL, Marshall Islands - Valentino Keimbar hides from the intense heat in the shade of a breadfruit tree, waiting for his basketball game to begin. It was supposed to start a couple of hours ago, maybe three, but time matters little here on the Marshall Islands.
- Bentonville, Fayetteville meet once again in state playoffs Updated: Nov-25-15 1:55 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Bentonville knows a thing or two about what it takes to win a state championship, having won the Class 7A state title in each of the last two seasons - and three of the last five years.
- J.B. Hunt family gives $5 million for Arkansas nature center Updated: Nov-21-15 2:14 pm
SPRINGDALE, Arkansas - Family members of the late trucking and transportation entrepreneur J.B. Hunt plan to donate $5 million to help build an Arkansas Game and Fish Commission nature and education center in Springdale.
- Har-Ber, Pine Bluff top AP poll, can't settle it on field Updated: Nov-09-15 5:33 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Springdale Har-Ber and Pine Bluff finished the regular season tied atop the Arkansas Associated Press high school football poll, but cannot settle any dispute during the playoffs, which start this week. Har-Ber is in Class 7A and Pine Bluff is in Class 6A.
- Arkansas state Sen. Jon Woods will not seek re-election Updated: Nov-08-15 12:34 pm
SPRINGDALE, Arkansas - Republican state Sen. Jon Woods of Springdale says he will not run for re-election to a second term.
- Elm Springs annexes 300-acre plot where firm wants wind farm Updated: Nov-02-15 9:06 am
SPRINGDALE, Arkansas - A small town in northwest Arkansas has annexed the 300 acres of land a developer hopes to use for Arkansas' first wind farm.