- Roundup of Arkansas editorials Updated: Aug-25-15 9:04 am
Here are excerpts from recent editorials in Arkansas newspapers:
- Fort Smith man dies when struck by vehicle on Interstate 49 Updated: Aug-22-15 2:43 pm
SPRINGDALE, Arkansas - Arkansas State Police say a Springdale man was killed when he was struck by a pickup truck on Interstate 49 near Springdale.
- 2 Springdale residents killed in 2-vehicle collision Updated: Aug-17-15 9:37 am
SPRINGDALE, Arkansas - Arkansas State Police say two Springdale residents were killed in a two-vehicle collision.
- Springdale woman arrested in boyfriend's stabbing death Updated: Aug-17-15 8:16 am
SPRINGDALE, Arkansas - Springdale police have arrested a woman in the stabbing death of the woman's boyfriend.
- Arkansas-based Tyson Foods closes Iowa beef plant Updated: Aug-15-15 6:34 pm
SPRINGDALE, Arkansas - A subsidiary of Arkansas-based Tyson Foods, Inc. has shut down its beef operations plant in Denison, Iowa, leaving 400 people without jobs.
- Tyson Foods ends beef production at Iowa plant Updated: Aug-14-15 1:35 pm
NEW YORK - Tyson Foods said Friday it will end beef production at a plant in Denison, Iowa, laying off about 400 workers as it cuts back on its capacity.
- Children's Hospital announces new Springdale campus Updated: Aug-07-15 9:04 pm
SPRINGDALE, Arkansas - Arkansas Children's Hospital has announced plans to build a new campus in Springdale and officials there say the addition is part of a broader plan to expand pediatric services across the state.
- Tyson hit hard in 3 Q by rising beef costs and export issues Updated: Aug-03-15 11:29 am
NEW YORK - Tyson Foods' third-quarter-profit leapt 32 percent, but that was still short of expectations and the company cut its outlook with high cattle costs expected to continue to weigh on revenue growth.
- University of Arkansas hosting football dinner Aug. 28 Updated: Aug-03-15 11:24 am
SPRINGDALE, Arkansas - The University of Arkansas will hold its seventh annual Razorback Football Kickoff Dinner for fans later this month in Springdale.