- Complaint: Oilfield worker subjected to hostile workplace Updated: May-27-15 8:46 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A federal complaint charges a North Dakota-based oilfield service company subjected an employee to a hostile work environment based on his race and national origin.
- MDU customers in North Dakota to get electric bill refund Updated: May-27-15 6:26 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota regulators say Montana-Dakota Utilities Co. customers will be getting a break on their electric bills over the next two months.
- Bismarck man accused of raping teen girl 4 times in 6 months Updated: May-27-15 7:12 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A Bismarck man is accused of sexually assaulting a teenage girl and could face life in prison if convicted.
- North Dakota Game and Fish prepares for paperless licensing Updated: May-25-15 3:50 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - That paper fishing and hunting license will soon be as old school as fishing creels and metal deer tags.
- Motorcycle-vehicle crash in Bismarck kills 25-year-old man Updated: May-25-15 9:37 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A crash involving a motorcycle and a vehicle over the weekend in Bismarck killed a 25-year-old man.
- ND Gov. Dalrymple orders flags at half-staff on Memorial Day Updated: May-24-15 10:23 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Gov. Jack Dalrymple has directed all government agencies to fly the United States and North Dakota flags at half-staff Monday in observance of Memorial Day.
- Bismarck man sentenced to 25 years on child pornography charge Updated: May-22-15 6:13 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A North Dakota man has been sentenced to 25 years in prison on a child pornography charge.
- Tioga truck driver sentenced to 5 years for child porn Updated: May-21-15 7:11 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A Tioga truck driver has been sentenced to five years in prison for possession of child pornography and attempting to arrange sex with underage girls.
- First female general in ND Army Guard calls it longtime goal Updated: May-21-15 1:01 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The first female general in the North Dakota Army National Guard says her father always believed she should be a general.
- Bond set at $50,000 cash for human trafficking suspect Updated: May-21-15 10:42 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Bond has been set at $50,000 cash for a man accused of human trafficking in the Bismarck-Mandan area.
- Excerpts from recent North Dakota editorials Updated: May-21-15 10:28 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Minot Daily News, Minot, May 19, 2015
- ND man accused in throat slashing case appears in court Updated: May-20-15 5:58 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A Bismarck man accused of slashing his daughter's boyfriend's throat has made his first court appearance.
- Survey: Homelessness increases slightly in North Dakota Updated: May-20-15 5:09 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The number of homeless people in oil-rich North Dakota increased slightly in the past year but it's down dramatically from the record set in 2013, according to a report released Wednesday.
- Bismarck man sentenced for using extension cord on children Updated: May-20-15 11:11 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A Bismarck man accused of beating his girlfriend's two children with an extension cord will spend 1 ½ years on probation.
- Bismarck hosting summit featuring autonomous vehicles Updated: May-18-15 2:04 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Flying machines without pilots and driverless road vehicles are slated to be featured at an event in Bismarck.
- Man who pleaded guilty to baseball bat assault gets 8 years Updated: May-16-15 12:49 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A Bismarck man who pleaded guilty to assaulting four people in a mobile home with a baseball bat has been sentenced to eight years in prison.
- New North Dakota governor's home design likely by end-year Updated: May-15-15 10:13 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A design for a new $5 million North Dakota governor's residence should be in place by Dec. 1, officials say.
- Mandan police identify body found in residential bay Updated: May-15-15 6:53 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Mandan police have identified the man whose body was discovered in a residential bay in the Lakewood area.
- Attorney general: Florida company can't do business in ND Updated: May-14-15 6:32 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem has banned a Florida company from doing business in the state.
- Authorities ID Bismarck man who died in crash near Jamestown Updated: May-13-15 10:57 am
JAMESTOWN, North Dakota - The Stutsman County Sheriff's Office has identified the victim of a fatal rollover near Jamestown earlier this month.
- North Dakotans urged to check plants for Japanese beetles Updated: May-13-15 8:16 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The state Agriculture Department has urged North Dakotans who buy plants from nurseries to check for Japanese beetles, and wants volunteers to help place traps around the state.
- 2014 ND taxable sales, purchases set record at $28.2 billion Updated: May-12-15 2:52 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota's taxable sales and purchases - a key indicator of economic activity in the state - rose 11 percent in 2014 to a record $28.2 billion, the state tax commissioner said Tuesday.
- Former Bismarck Jaycees leader pleads not guilty to theft Updated: May-12-15 7:31 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A former president and treasurer of the Bismarck Jaycees has pleaded not guilty to embezzling $18,500 from the organization.
- Game and Fish lifts Oahe Wildlife Management Area burn ban Updated: May-12-15 2:28 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The North Dakota Game and Fish Department has lifted a burn ban on the Oahe Wildlife Management Area along the Missouri River south of Bismarck-Mandan.
- Snow storm in Dakotas breaks records, helps moisture Updated: May-11-15 11:50 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A record-breaking winter-like storm that brought heavy snow to the Dakotas could help ease dry conditions and lessen the danger of wildfires, officials said.