- President of Red Sox minor league affiliate PawSox dies Updated: May-18-15 4:56 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Pawtucket Red Sox President James Skeffington, a lawyer who became the minor league affiliate's public face and lead cheerleader for a plan to move the team to downtown Providence, has died. He was 73.
- PawSox president dies amid plan to move team to Providence Updated: May-18-15 4:20 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - The man who became the public face of a proposal to move the minor league Pawtucket Red Sox to a riverfront ballpark in Providence has died, leading to questions about the next step for the team.
- Pawtucket man accused of stalking Providence woman Updated: May-15-15 8:11 am
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - A 45-year-old Pawtucket man is accused of sending underwear, unwanted letters and emails to a 20-year-old Providence woman he does not know.
- State-licensed program for disabled client dies Updated: May-15-15 7:17 am
PAWTUCKET, Rhode Island - Authorities are investigating the death of a client at Resources for Human Development Rhode Island, a state-licensed program for people with developmental disabilities.
- Friends rally around family of toddler struck by dad's car Updated: May-10-15 11:34 am
PAWTUCKET, Rhode Island - Family and friends are rallying around the family of a 16-month-old Pawtucket boy who died after he was accidentally struck by his father's car.
- Lawmakers say they need new PawSox proposal for stadium Updated: May-06-15 7:03 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Many lawmakers said they need to see a new proposal from the Pawtucket Red Sox before deciding whether to support a stadium in downtown Providence, and the team's owners said Wednesday they're working on a new approach.
- Would-be RI bank robber thwarted by bullet-resistant glass Updated: May-06-15 7:41 am
PAWTUCKET, Rhode Island - Police say some bullet-resistant glass helped prevent a bank robbery in Pawtucket.