- Union seeks to halt Memorial Hospital maternity unit closure Updated: Apr-28-16 4:36 am
PAWTUCKET, Rhode Island - A union representing staff at Memorial Hospital is asking the Rhode Island Health Department to take measures to prevent the Pawtucket medical center from closing its obstetrics unit.
- Trump, Sanders win Rhode Island primaries Updated: Apr-26-16 10:21 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Republican Donald Trump and Democrat Bernie Sanders won the presidential primaries in Rhode Island on Tuesday, a decisive victory for their anti-establishment campaigns.
- The Latest: Sanders wins Rhode Island's Democratic primary Updated: Apr-26-16 9:21 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - The Latest on the presidential primary in Rhode Island (all times local):
- Artist says Prince illustrations are now 'tribute' to icon Updated: Apr-24-16 6:33 am
PAWTUCKET, Rhode Island - A Rhode Island artist who illustrated Prince every day for a year says the project will now serve as a tribute to the music icon.
- Pawtucket man found guilty in sex trafficking of 16-year-old Updated: Apr-20-16 4:29 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - A Pawtucket man has been convicted of sexually assaulting and trafficking of a 16-year-old girl.
- 'Star Wars,' Disney Princess give Hasbro jolt in 1Q Updated: Apr-18-16 2:02 pm
PAWTUCKET, Rhode Island - Hasbro's first-quarter performance topped Wall Street's view, bolstered by strong sales of "Star Wars," Disney Princess and "Frozen" merchandise.
- The New Gold: Access to clean water is no longer a given Updated: Apr-18-16 9:46 am
ATTLEBORO, Massachusetts - It was late summer of last year and there was no rain in sight.
- Police report: robbery led to officer-involved shooting Updated: Apr-15-16 4:09 pm
PAWTUCKET, Rhode Island - A police report says an armed drug robbery led to a fatal shooting by a Pawtucket police officer last month.
- Firefighters planned to boycott opening day at McCoy Stadium Updated: Apr-08-16 4:12 am
PAWTUCKET, Rhode Island - Although the game was rained out, Pawtucket firefighters say they had planned to boycott opening day at McCoy Stadium over the looming closure of a fire station located nearby.
- PawSox postpone home opener due to rain, wet grounds Updated: Apr-07-16 3:53 pm
PAWTUCKET, Rhode Island - The home opener for the Pawtucket Red Sox has been postponed due to rain and wet grounds.