- Colorado River dam opening for flood experiment Updated: Mar-10-14 5:08 pm
- Suspect eyed in theft of Utah dinosaur track Updated: Mar-09-14 6:14 pm
- Judge rules for San Diego in major water dispute Updated: Feb-26-14 2:20 am
- Impacts of historic drought linger in Texas Updated: Feb-13-14 8:13 am
- Comment sought on Colorado River project Updated: Feb-11-14 9:43 am
LAS VEGAS - A Mexican channel that's been dry for decades as cities and farms drink up the waters of the Colorado River will once again flow in an experiment to restore the region's flora and fauna.
MOAB, Utah - Authorities in southeast Utah say they have a suspect in the theft of a fossilized dinosaur footprint on public land.
SAN DIEGO - A judge said Tuesday that a giant Southern California agency overcharges for carrying water on the Colorado River aqueduct, a major victory for San Diego in a high-stakes dispute.
HOUSTON - Almost three years have passed since the rains returned and Texas emerged from a historic drought. Yet there still isn't enough water.
KREMMLING, Colorado - The federal Bureau of Land Management is asking for public comment on an environmental assessment of the proposed Gore Canyon Whitewater Park at the Pumphouse Recreation Site on the upper Colorado River.