- North Texas city awaits word on wastewater re-use Updated: Apr-13-14 10:25 am
- Drought threatens Texas rice farmers' futures Updated: Apr-06-14 12:31 pm
- Users stand firm on Western Slope water question Updated: Apr-04-14 11:37 am
- Colorado River begins flooding Mexican delta Updated: Mar-27-14 6:49 pm
- Hoover Dam is solid, but its workforce is aging Updated: Mar-27-14 6:32 pm
LUBBOCK, Texas - Grappling with a three-year drought, a North Texas city is awaiting word from the state to re-use wastewater, including some from toilet flushes, for drinking.
BAY CITY, Texas - Brothers Stewart and Kirby Savage should be out right now, planting rice, a crop that their family has grown in Matagorda County for nearly a century. But here they sit, in their low-slung office along Texas 60, talking water, or the lack of it.
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Proposed new diversions of water from the Colorado River Basin to the Front Range are getting a frosty reception from Grand Valley water users and residents.
LOS ALGODONES, Mexico - Colorado River water has begun pouring over a barren delta near the U.S.-Mexico border, the result of a landmark bi-national agreement being celebrated Thursday.
BOULDER CITY, Nevada - Hoover Dam has been showing its age lately, and the problem can't be fixed with fresh concrete or new equipment.