- Jury selection begins in Minnesota homeowner trial Updated: Apr-15-14 3:10 am
- Frostbite survivor plans return to college Updated: Apr-13-14 7:10 pm
- Bachmann says she is 'going to different perch' Updated: Apr-12-14 12:31 am
- Reward increased to $5K in murder of Foley man Updated: Apr-11-14 6:55 pm
- Epilepsy Foundation's balloon launch criticized Updated: Apr-09-14 11:04 am
- Minnesota agency studies water levels, use Updated: Apr-06-14 6:11 pm
- 6th grader to represent Minn. at Geographic Bee Updated: Apr-05-14 12:49 pm
- Hobey Baker finalists: Carey, Dowd, Gaudreau Updated: Apr-02-14 12:50 pm
- Insolvent St. Cloud Telemarketing company closes Updated: Apr-02-14 10:20 am
- St. Cloud standoff ends with arrest Updated: Apr-02-14 8:52 am
- Minnesota advances to Frozen Four Updated: Mar-31-14 12:05 am
- Nic Dowd scores in OT for St. Cloud State Updated: Mar-30-14 1:53 am
- Authorities: Foley man's death ruled a homicide Updated: Mar-29-14 6:02 pm
- Man, 31, shot and wounded outside St. Cloud bar Updated: Mar-29-14 11:19 am
- List of 2013 Minnesota AP Broadcast Award winners Updated: Mar-28-14 4:16 pm
- Pedestrian hit, killed by train in St. Cloud Updated: Mar-27-14 4:58 pm
- Authorities investigate body found near St. Cloud Updated: Mar-25-14 9:08 pm
- Young blood donors key demographic in Minnesota Updated: Mar-20-14 4:26 pm
- Former UND football coach lands at St. Cloud State Updated: Mar-18-14 9:18 am
LITTLE FALLS, Minnesota - Jury selection is underway in the trial of a central Minnesota man who claims self-defense when he fatally shot two teenagers in his home.
ST. CLOUD, Minnesota - A University of Minnesota Duluth student who suffered severe frostbite after a night in subzero temperatures is now walking normally, handling everyday tasks, and planning to return to school next fall.
MONTICELLO, Minnesota - Retiring U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann says she isn't going away, she's "just going to a different perch."
ST. CLOUD, Minnesota - The reward has been increased for information in the killing of a man whose body was found east of St. Cloud last month.
ST. CLOUD, Minnesota - The Epilepsy Foundation of Minnesota's plan to launch 60,000 celebratory balloons around the state next month is drawing criticism from environmentalists.
BELGRADE, Minnesota - The state Department of Natural Resources has launched a project to figure out whether current levels of groundwater use are sustainable and whether action is needed to protect water availability in the future.
ST. CLOUD, Minnesota - A 6th-grader from Hennepin County Home Schools has won a statewide geography bee, earning an all-expense-paid trip to Washington, D.C., for next month's national finals.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - St. Lawrence senior forward Greg Carey, St. Cloud State senior forward Nic Dowd and Boston College junior forward Johnny Gaudreau have been chosen as finalists for the Hobey Baker Memorial Award given to the top player in college hockey.
ST. CLOUD, Minnesota - A St. Cloud-based telemarketing company created after the Watergate scandal to raise funds for the Democratic Party is insolvent and will close its doors.
ST. CLOUD, Minnesota - A man wanted for violating probation on drug charges surrendered to authorities in St. Cloud following a standoff that lasted more than two hours.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Justin Kloos made sure Minnesota didn't waste its chance to face one of its oldest rivals on the game's biggest stage.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Nic Dowd scored with 2:39 left in overtime to give St. Cloud State a 4-3 victory over Notre Dame on Saturday night the NCAA West Regional semifinals.
FOLEY, Minnesota - A Foley man whose body was found this week after a three-month disappearance was a victim of foul play, Benton County authorities said.
ST. CLOUD, Minnesota - St. Cloud police say a man has been shot and wounded in an early-morning altercation outside a bar.
2013 Minnesota Associated Press Broadcasters Award winners
ST. CLOUD, Minnesota - Police in St. Cloud are investigating the death of a pedestrian who was hit by a train.
ST. CLOUD, Minnesota - Authorities are investigating the discovery of a body just east of St. Cloud.
ST. CLOUD, Minnesota - The number of 16-year-old blood donors in Minnesota has risen steadily since state law was changed in 2008 to allow their participation.
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Former University of North Dakota head football coach Chris Mussman has landed a job as an assistant at St. Cloud State.