- Canoe team from Minnesota, Iowa reaches Arctic Ocean Updated: Sep-04-15 1:11 pm
ST. CLOUD, Minnesota - A team from Minnesota and Iowa has completed a 5,200-mile canoe journey from the Gulf of Mexico to the Arctic Ocean.
- Camp aims to develop well-rounded waterfowl hunters Updated: Sep-02-15 2:47 pm
FERGUS FALLS, Minnesota - You want a couple practice quacks?
- Teen sentenced for St. Cloud stabbing death Updated: Aug-29-15 2:10 pm
ST. CLOUD, Minnesota - A St. Cloud teenager has been placed on juvenile probation for fatally stabbing a 20-year-old man during a street fight.
- St. Cloud schools try to address bullying of Somali students Updated: Aug-25-15 7:20 pm
ST. CLOUD, Minnesota - St. Cloud Technical High School has been scrambling to address criticism from some Somali students who say they've been harassed over their race and religion.
- Excerpts from recent Minnesota editorials Updated: Aug-20-15 10:56 am
St. Cloud Times, Aug. 19
- 2 people injured after central Minnesota house fire Updated: Aug-15-15 5:53 pm
ST. CLOUD, Minnesota - Two people are injured after a house fire in central Minnesota.
- Camp Ripley seeks $3.1M to train for oil, pipeline disasters Updated: Aug-14-15 5:17 pm
LITTLE FALLS, Minnesota - More than 17,000 police officers, firefighters and other emergency responders already visit Camp Ripley in central Minnesota each year to train for disaster scenarios.
- Quarry drained in search for missing St. Cloud man Updated: Aug-12-15 7:58 am
ST. CLOUD, Minnesota - Stearns County sheriff's officials plan to drain nearly 5 million gallons of water from a quarry as they search for a missing St. Cloud man.
- Man charged in crash that killed northern Minnesota couple Updated: Aug-12-15 4:19 am
SAUK RAPIDS, Minnesota - A St. Cloud man is accused of driving drunk and without a license when he went through a red light and struck another vehicle, killing a wife and husband from northern Minnesota.
- St. Cloud police investigate park shooting Updated: Aug-07-15 8:34 am
ST. CLOUD, Minnesota - Police in St. Cloud are investigating a shooting at a park.
- Jury rules for chief candidate who lost job offer Updated: Aug-06-15 10:13 am
COLD SPRING, Minnesota - A jury in Stearns County has ruled in favor of a police chief candidate who sued after the job was awarded to someone else.
- Man pleads guilty to role in death of man missing for months Updated: Aug-06-15 5:43 am
FOLEY, Minnesota - One of two men charged in the death of a man who had been missing for several months has pleaded guilty in Benton County court.