- Man struck, critically injured by Minn. school bus Updated: Dec-12-13 7:28 pm
- Excerpts from recent Minnesota editorials Updated: Dec-11-13 3:34 pm
- NRC: Monticello power plant can increase output Updated: Dec-10-13 8:41 pm
- Some nativity figurines returned to Minn. church Updated: Dec-10-13 3:13 pm
- Appeals court asked to review Minn. shooting case Updated: Dec-09-13 7:23 pm
- Work shift delays Minn. veterans benefits claims Updated: Dec-09-13 2:58 pm
- Boy accused of throwing hot grease at mom in Minn. Updated: Dec-06-13 4:15 pm
- Mankato regional income growth fastest in Minn. Updated: Dec-06-13 2:35 pm
- 2013 Minnesota AP all-state football teams Updated: Dec-06-13 1:05 am
- Shareholders approve ethanol co-op sale Updated: Dec-03-13 12:50 pm
- Group wants to start Somali-American radio station Updated: Dec-02-13 1:42 pm
- St. Cloud food recycling site prepares to open Updated: Dec-02-13 10:59 am
- Cold Spring marks 1 year since officer's death Updated: Nov-29-13 9:26 pm
- St. Cloud teen makes name on power soccer circuit Updated: Nov-28-13 4:23 pm
- Ill. pork producer buys Minn. chicken company Updated: Nov-22-13 2:20 pm
- St. Cloud: Keep those couches inside your houses Updated: Nov-19-13 11:48 am
- Enrollment in Minnesota's online schools growing Updated: Nov-14-13 8:40 am
- Minn. museum becomes Smithsonian affiliate Updated: Nov-12-13 5:39 pm
ST. CLOUD, Minnesota - A man was critically injured when he was struck by a school bus in St. Cloud.
Duluth News Tribune, Dec. 10
MINNEAPOLIS - Xcel Energy Inc. has won federal regulators' approval to boost output at its Monticello nuclear power plant.
ST. JOSEPH, Minnesota - Some Christmas figurines have been returned to a central Minnesota church as mysteriously as they disappeared from its nativity display.
LITTLS FALLS, Minnesota - The attorney for a Minnesota homeowner accused of fatally shooting two teens breaking into his house is asking an appeals court to intervene in the case.
ST. CLOUD, Minnesota - An effort to clear a national backlog of veterans benefits claims is making things worse in Minnesota.
ST. CLOUD, Minnesota - St. Cloud police say a 15-year-old boy is in custody after he threw hot grease at his mother.
MANKATO, Minnesota - Personal income has been growing faster in the Mankato region than in any other metropolitan area in Minnesota.
The 2013 Minnesota Associated Press All-State football team, as voted on by statewide media:
LITTLE FALLS, Minnesota - Shareholders have approved the sale of Central Minnesota Ethanol Co-op in Little Falls.
ST. CLOUD, Minnesota - A St. Cloud group wants to start a low-power FM radio station that would broadcast news and music for Somali-Americans.
ST. CLOUD, Minnesota - Managers of a St. Cloud compost site hope to start receiving food scraps as soon as this week now that they've obtained a state permit to accept organic waste.
COLD SPRING, Minnesota - Residents of Cold Spring marked the one-year anniversary of the shooting death of local police officer Tom Decker with an evening candlelight vigil.
ST. CLOUD, Minnesota - A St. Cloud teenager who uses leg braces to help him walk is making a name for himself as a power soccer player.
ST. CLOUD, Minnesota - An Illinois pork processor announced plans Friday to buy Minnesota meatpacker GNP Company, which sells chicken under the Gold'n Plump, Just BARE and Sunny Roost brands.
ST. CLOUD, Minnesota - The city of St. Cloud says there's a place for couches, and it's not on people's porches.
ST. CLOUD, Minnesota - Nearly 14,000 children in Minnesota are enrolled in virtual public schools, a number that continues to grow.
ST. CLOUD, Minnesota - A central Minnesota museum is teaming up with the Smithsonian Institution.