- Woman charged over dead newborn in shoebox, stored in closet Updated: Feb-04-16 4:09 pm
YORK, Pennsylvania - A Pennsylvania woman told police she had no clue she was pregnant before she gave birth at home, put her unresponsive newborn into a shoebox and stored it in an upstairs closet.
- Police: Pennsylvania shoplifting suspect steals patrol car Updated: Feb-02-16 9:06 am
YORK, Pennsylvania - Police say a Pennsylvania shoplifting suspect is in custody on charges that he briefly stole a police car.
- Official: About 1,200 fish killed after power plant glitch Updated: Feb-02-16 8:32 am
YORK HAVEN, Pennsylvania - Officials say about 1,200 fish are dead after an operational glitch at a central Pennsylvania power plant caused cold water to be sent into the Susquehanna River.
- Man killed by truck after getting out of car on interstate Updated: Jan-26-16 4:04 pm
YORK, Pennsylvania - Authorities say a man who got out of a vehicle after it apparently broke down on a central Pennsylvania interstate was struck and killed by a passing tractor-trailer.
- Authorities rule man's death a homicide following bar fight Updated: Jan-13-16 5:45 am
YORK, Pennsylvania - Authorities have ruled a 61-year-old man's death a homicide following a bar fight in central Pennsylvania.
- Man faces decades in prison in woman's 2012 death Updated: Jan-11-16 2:40 pm
YORK, Pennsylvania - A man is facing decades in prison after pleading guilty in the death of his on-again, off-again girlfriend during a physical confrontation in her central Pennsylvania home.
- 2 ex-guards convicted of mistreating inmates; 3rd acquitted Updated: Jan-09-16 5:20 pm
YORK, Pennsylvania - Two former central Pennsylvania prison guards accused of mistreating inmates by forcing them to fight or do demeaning stunts have been convicted of charges in the case, but a third ex-guard was acquitted.