- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite Updated: Apr-20-14 2:28 pm
- Yorkers ask city to legalize raising chickens Updated: Apr-19-14 5:13 pm
- Coroner: skeleton near Pa. mall a foul play victim Updated: Apr-17-14 2:13 pm
- Man tosses $1.25 million worth of lottery tickets Updated: Apr-12-14 11:13 am
- Pa. man charged in kidnapping, assault of girl, 7 Updated: Apr-10-14 5:05 pm
- Latest Pa. gov fundraising puts total near $40M Updated: Apr-08-14 7:49 pm
- PA: Snowmobile crash kills man, 21, in York County Updated: Apr-06-14 12:10 pm
- Wagner, elected to York district, joins Pa. Senate Updated: Apr-02-14 3:29 pm
- Suspect arrested in double-fatal York shooting Updated: Mar-27-14 3:14 pm
- Working to honor Pa.-born actor Cameron Mitchell Updated: Mar-27-14 9:50 am
- Man guilty of robbing SE Pa. real estate agent Updated: Mar-22-14 1:14 pm
YORK, Pennsylvania - Miss America is asking a Pennsylvania school district to reconsider the punishment of a senior who asked her to prom during the question-and-answer portion of an assembly.
YORK, Pennsylvania - A group of York City residents is asking the local government to make it legal for them to raise chickens.
YORK, Pennsylvania - The York County coroner says the man whose remains were found last fall near a shopping mall is a homicide victim.
YORK, Pennsylvania - A Pennsylvania man mistakenly threw $1.25 million worth of winning lottery tickets in the trash.
YORK, Pennsylvania - A central Pennsylvania man is behind bars in connection with the kidnapping and sexual assault of a 7-year-old girl last summer.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Fundraising by the candidates for Pennsylvania governor approached the $40 million mark as they began pouring millions into expensive TV advertising to get out their message, according to campaign finance reports filed Tuesday, six weeks out from the primary election.
RED LION, Pennsylvania - A 21-year-old man has died after crashing a snowmobile into a tree in York County.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The owner of a York-based trash hauler is Pennsylvania's newest state senator after battling his own party for a write-in victory.
YORK, Pennsylvania - An eastern Pennsylvania man charged with killing two men during a botched drug deal has been arrested in New York City after several months on the lam.
YORK, Pennsylvania - A York Township man is heading efforts to memorialize a local actor who came to fame in the 1960s for his role in a TV Western.
YORK, Pennsylvania - A homeless man has pleaded guilty to robbing a real estate agent at knifepoint after she showed him a home in southeastern Pennsylvania.