- Saginaw to get $2M grant to stave off fire department cuts Updated: Jul-30-15 2:23 am
SAGINAW, Michigan - The city of Saginaw says it's getting a roughly $2 million federal grant to help its fire department maintain staffing levels and keep fire stations open.
- Saginaw farmers market project gets $1M boost from state Updated: Jul-29-15 12:11 pm
SAGINAW, Michigan - A Saginaw project that includes a new outdoor farmers market and a year-round indoor market is getting a $1 million boost from the state, officials said.
- Michigan State Police trooper shares last patrol with son Updated: Jul-29-15 10:14 am
SAGINAW, Michigan - A retiring state trooper was able to share his last day on the job with his son who's following in his father's footsteps at the Michigan State Police.
- Saginaw man aims to clear relative's name in Lincoln killing Updated: Jul-17-15 4:50 pm
SAGINAW, Michigan - A Saginaw man is continuing a near century-old effort to clear the name of his great-grandfather, a Maryland doctor who was convicted of helping former President Abraham Lincoln's killer escape after the 1865 assassination.
- Crews clean contaminated debris from abandoned factory site Updated: Jul-14-15 10:40 am
SAGINAW, Michigan - Crews are cleaning up contaminated debris from an abandoned industrial property in Saginaw.
- New 'Imagine Saginaw' mural made after original demolished Updated: Jul-07-15 1:42 pm
SAGINAW, Michigan - There's a new "Imagine Saginaw" mural in town.
- Stricter rules proposed for scrap metal sales in Saginaw Updated: Jul-07-15 2:05 am
SAGINAW, Michigan - Saginaw officials are considering changing an ordinance to make it harder for stolen scrap metal to be sold in the city.
- Longtime Saginaw journalist and wife die in car crash Updated: Jul-03-15 3:53 pm
SAGINAW, Michigan - A man who spent 40 years as a journalist at The Saginaw News has died with his wife after their car struck a tractor-trailer.