- Professor charged with taking locker room photos Updated: Mar-06-14 11:04 am
- Springfield schools get new superintendent Updated: Mar-05-14 4:36 pm
- 3 accused of targeting elderly in burglary ring Updated: Mar-04-14 1:02 pm
- Springfield Shriners trying to preserve traditions Updated: Mar-02-14 1:13 pm
- State sales tax hurting gyms' financial fitness Updated: Mar-01-14 11:40 am
- Petition to repeal agreement between city, guard Updated: Feb-28-14 12:28 pm
- License pulled for imprisoned Missouri doctor Updated: Feb-27-14 5:55 pm
- Crowd outside funeral for slain 10-year-old girl Updated: Feb-26-14 5:51 pm
- Hung jury in alleged SW. Mo. murder-for-hire plot Updated: Feb-26-14 7:59 am
- Missouri State defeats Loyola of Chicago 72-56 Updated: Feb-25-14 11:05 pm
- Mo. State to change foreign language courses Updated: Feb-24-14 10:01 am
- Thousands pay tribute to slain Mo. 10-year-old Updated: Feb-23-14 3:32 pm
- Missouri State takes down Indiana State 77-66 Updated: Feb-22-14 4:00 pm
- Mo. GOP stresses unity as potential primary looms Updated: Feb-22-14 1:38 pm
- Hanaway stepping down from Republican committee Updated: Feb-22-14 11:54 am
- Missouri GOP endorses farming ballot measure Updated: Feb-22-14 11:48 am
- Child pornography found at coach's home in girl's killing Updated: Feb-21-14 4:55 pm
- Football coach to plead not guilty in girl's death Updated: Feb-21-14 10:23 am
- Hearing in Mo. child abduction, killing is Friday Updated: Feb-20-14 4:43 pm
- Hearing set in Springfield girl's abduction, death Updated: Feb-20-14 11:29 am
- Blind man hits 3-point shot at Mo. college game Updated: Feb-17-14 12:36 pm
- Tweet evolves into perceived threat at Mo. State Updated: Feb-17-14 11:35 am
- Tuttle, Northern Iowa beat Missouri St. 60-58 Updated: Feb-15-14 11:21 pm
- Springfield police find body after burglary call Updated: Feb-12-14 4:54 pm
- SW Mo. man dies of injuries in house fire Updated: Feb-11-14 4:28 pm
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - A former Missouri State University professor is charged with taking photos of men undressing in two campus locker rooms.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - The Springfield school board has chosen a southwest Missouri native to be the next superintendent of the state's largest school district.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - Three southwest Missouri men have been jailed following an investigation into a string of burglaries in which elderly victims who lived alone were threatened in their homes, Springfield police said.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - Members of the Springfield Shriners are trying to recruit new members to help keep the group, its band and other traditions alive.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Some Missouri lawmakers want exercise to be taxing - not taxed.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - Springfield activists have submitted petitions seeking to rescind a working arrangement between the city's police department and the Missouri National Guard.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - Authorities have revoked the medical license of a former southwest Missouri doctor sentenced to federal prison for illegally distributing prescription painkillers.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - A flag-waving crowd gathered outside the funeral of a 10-year-old southwest Missouri girl who was abducted and killed last week, chanting her name and wearing her favorite colors of pink and purple.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - The trial of a southwest Missouri man accused of planning his ex-wife's murder while he was in prison ended in a hung jury.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - Christian Kirk scored 16 points and Keith Pickens 14 as Missouri State defeated Loyola of Chicago 72-56 Tuesday night to stake out - for the moment - sole possession of third place in the Missouri Valley Conference, which begins its post-season tournament next week.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - Missouri State University plans to revamp its undergraduate program in foreign languages because so few students are taking French and German.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - A southwest Missouri community turned out by the thousands Saturday night to pay homage to a 10-year-old girl whose life abruptly ended last week at the hands of a man who police say abducted her from her quiet Springfield neighborhood in broad daylight.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - Austin Ruder led a balanced offense with 15 points as Missouri State took down Indiana State 77-66 on Saturday.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - A potential Republican primary for Missouri governor was stirring concern among some party activists Saturday as hundreds of Republicans gathered for an annual conference - unity being its unofficial theme.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - Former U.S. attorney Catherine Hanaway is stepping down from the Republican National Committee to focus on her 2016 campaign for Missouri governor.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - The Missouri Republican Party has endorsed a ballot measure seeking to create a constitutional right to farm.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - A police search of the southwest Missouri home of a middle-school football coach accused in a 10-year-old girl's kidnapping and death found child pornography and more than a dozen guns, according to search warrants released Friday.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - A Springfield middle-school football coach plans to plead not guilty in the kidnapping and shooting death of a 10-year-old girl.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - A preliminary court hearing is scheduled for Friday morning for Craig Michael Wood, the man accused of abducting and killing a Missouri fourth-grade girl.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - A middle-school football coach charged with killing a 10-year-old Springfield girl is scheduled to make his first court appearance on Friday.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - A Springfield man who is blind and mentally impaired is getting some national attention - and a year's worth of McDonald's value meals - after hitting a 3-point shot during halftime of a college basketball game.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - An angry Twitter post about classes being held during a snowstorm led detectives to knock on a Missouri State University student's dorm room door after one of his followers sent a follow-up tweet that was interpreted as a vague shooting threat.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - Seth Tuttle scored 21 points and hit a go-ahead layup with 2 seconds left to lift Northern Iowa over Missouri State 60-58 on Saturday night.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - Springfield police who were called to investigate a home burglary instead found a man dead inside the house.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - A southwest Missouri man has died of injuries he suffered in a January house fire started by a child playing with a lighter.