- Murder suspect wants statements thrown out Updated: Apr-18-14 2:16 pm
- Pregnant woman apparently was stabbed to death Updated: Apr-17-14 7:53 am
- Missouri man pleads guilty in child pornography case Updated: Apr-15-14 8:04 am
- Members of 37 congregations meet in Springfield Updated: Apr-13-14 11:46 am
- Missouri dismisses WR Green-Beckham from team Updated: Apr-12-14 12:09 am
- Mo. House roll call on right to work legislation Updated: Apr-09-14 4:25 pm
- Mo. House roll call on transportation sales tax Updated: Apr-09-14 12:53 pm
- Greene County reports more TB cases Updated: Apr-05-14 4:17 pm
- Missouri sheriff reopening 1997 murder of teenager Updated: Apr-04-14 12:32 pm
- 4th defendant sentenced in Missouri fraud Updated: Apr-03-14 6:37 am
- Ex-president of Missouri bank sentenced for fraud Updated: Apr-01-14 4:47 pm
- Corrections officer sentenced for hiring hit man Updated: Apr-01-14 1:34 pm
- Woman pleads guilty in fatal bicycle hit-and-run Updated: Apr-01-14 7:59 am
- Joplin lawyer admits $586,000 theft from clients Updated: Mar-31-14 5:40 pm
- Man hospitalized after standoff in Springfield Updated: Mar-31-14 7:37 am
- No charges expected in Missouri hospital shooting Updated: Mar-30-14 2:40 pm
- Missouri woman sentenced for taking car with kids Updated: Mar-29-14 3:58 pm
- Greene County dealing with unclaimed dead Updated: Mar-29-14 11:06 am
- Hiking, biking trail in Springfield to be upgraded Updated: Mar-27-14 12:44 pm
- Missouri judge says no evidence yet on murder case Updated: Mar-26-14 2:07 pm
- Longtime Evangel president to become chancellor Updated: Mar-26-14 7:55 am
- Drury to end housing exemption for nearby students Updated: Mar-25-14 11:02 am
- Audio captures confusion of wrong-airport landing Updated: Mar-25-14 9:52 am
- Missouri State renovating Springfield buildings Updated: Mar-24-14 10:57 am
- 2 Missouri men sentenced in grain fraud case Updated: Mar-22-14 2:46 pm
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - An attorney for a Springfield man suspected of kidnapping and killing a 10-year-old girl want statements he made to police after his arrest to be suppressed.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - A pregnant Springfield woman who was found dead in her home had reported being a victim of domestic assault several times in the past.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - A southwest Missouri man has admitted that he owned hundreds of images of child pornography.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - Members of three religious denominations say they are setting aside their differences to work together in Springfield and across the state.
ST. LOUIS - Missouri decided enough was enough.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - The 78-68 roll call Wednesday by which the Missouri House gave first-round approval to legislation that would prohibit labor contracts from requiring that all employees pay union fees as a condition of employment, regardless of whether workers are union members.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - The 96-53 roll call Wednesday by which the Missouri House voted to send the Senate legislation that would, upon voter approval, impose a 1-cent sales tax increase for transportation funding.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - Greene County has seen a recent increase in tuberculosis cases.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - A southwest Missouri sheriff said he will reopen an investigation into a Springfield girl's death in 1997 that is linked to a man who was executed Thursday in Texas.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - The fourth defendant in a $2 million fraud committed at a southwest Missouri grain mill has been sentenced to about three years in federal prison.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - A former president of a southwest Missouri bank is going to prison for defrauding the institution of $413,000 in less than one year.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - A correctional officer at a federal prison in southwest Missouri has been sentenced to six years without parole for hiring someone to kill his wife's ex-husband.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - A woman who hit and killed a bicyclist in Springfield last year pleaded guilty to leaving the scene of an accident.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - A southwest Missouri attorney faces up to 33 years in federal prison after admitting he stole more than $586,000 from clients of his Joplin legal practice.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - Springfield police say a man is hospitalized with severe injuries after a standoff with police ended when he shot himself.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - Springfield authorities say no charges are expected from a hospital shooting last year that left one man dead and his wife wounded.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - A 38-year-old Springfield woman has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for stealing a car with two children inside.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - It's been years since a formal count, but officials now estimate the number of people who have died in Greene County with their remains unclaimed, sitting in a cabinet, is now about 200.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - Twenty years after the Frisco Highline hiking and biking trail opened, supporters are discussing ways to renovate the 35-mile trail between Springfield and Bolivar.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - A Missouri judge says prosecutors don't have to provide evidence before the preliminary hearing for a 46-year-old man accused of killing a 10-year-old Springfield girl.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - Evangel University's long-time president Robert Spence will become a part-time chancellor for the college, beginning in May.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - Drury University will require all freshmen and sophomores to live on campus, beginning in the fall of 2015, ending a longstanding exemption for students who live close to the university's Springfield campus.
DALLAS - A newly released air traffic control recording captures the confusion when a Southwest plane landed at the wrong Missouri airport in January.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - Missouri State University plans to renovate two buildings with strong connections to Springfield's history and then market them as housing for older students, who will be allowed to drink alcohol in the residences.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - Two more Missouri men have been sentenced for roles in a fraud that cost Cargill Inc. $2 million.