- Mo. church youth leader sentenced for sex charges Updated: Dec-06-13 6:55 pm
- Mo. House roll call on Boeing incentives Updated: Dec-06-13 3:14 pm
- Man convicted of killing roommate for heroin Updated: Dec-06-13 7:50 am
- Nearly 1,400 to earn degrees at MSU Updated: Dec-06-13 5:07 am
- Mo. State awards contract to upgrade facilities Updated: Dec-05-13 10:27 am
- Missouri State runs away from Cameron, wins 81-57 Updated: Dec-04-13 11:05 pm
- Suspected burglar arrested after homeowners chase Updated: Dec-03-13 1:34 pm
- Ex-Mo. school board member withdraws guilty plea Updated: Dec-03-13 7:46 am
- Springfield man fatally shot by sheriff's deputies Updated: Dec-02-13 7:46 pm
- Police: Man's shooting in hospital self-inflicted Updated: Dec-02-13 12:47 pm
- Springfield zoo evaluates its elephant program Updated: Dec-01-13 11:44 am
- One-room SW Missouri schoolhouse to be restored Updated: Nov-28-13 6:41 pm
- Mizzou working on medical school expansion plan Updated: Nov-28-13 12:14 pm
- Missouri State defeats Liberty 54-52 Updated: Nov-27-13 12:06 am
- SW Mo. man accused of threatening school staff Updated: Nov-26-13 12:04 pm
- Winter weather expected in southern Mo., SE Kan. Updated: Nov-25-13 12:41 pm
- 2 SW Mo. firefighters injured in crash Updated: Nov-25-13 10:58 am
- Springfield considers new loop highway Updated: Nov-25-13 10:02 am
- Missouri State races past Hampton in 81-67 win Updated: Nov-24-13 7:36 pm
- Coroner rules climber's death an accident Updated: Nov-23-13 11:56 am
- Springfield police arrest suspect in thefts Updated: Nov-22-13 7:04 am
- Task force makes recommendations on ordinance Updated: Nov-21-13 11:32 am
- Missouri State beats Grambling State 97-67 Updated: Nov-20-13 10:56 pm
- Mo. man sentenced to 72 years for armed robberies Updated: Nov-20-13 8:19 pm
- Springfield delays vote on marijuana offenses Updated: Nov-19-13 10:08 am
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - A southern Missouri church youth leader has been ordered to spend 10 years in federal prison for child sex charges.
The 127-20 vote Friday by which the Missouri House gave final approval to legislation authorizing tax incentives for Boeing Co. to build an assembly plant for commercial airplanes in Missouri.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - A Springfield man faces life in prison without parole after being convicted of beating his roommate to death while stealing heroin.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - Nearly 1,400 students will receive degrees at winter commencement ceremonies for Missouri State University.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - Work to improve Missouri State University's athletic and recreation facilities will begin this month, after the executive committee of the university's Board of Governors approved a $21.8 million contract for the work.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - Ron Mvouika scored a career-high 18 points and Missouri Southern never trailed in an 81-57 win over Cameron Wednesday night.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - Greene County authorities say a woman is in custody after the owners of a home she allegedly helped to burglarize chased her down.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - A former southwest Missouri school board member has withdrawn a guilty plea to a charge of possessing child pornography.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - A southwest Missouri sheriff says investigators have not found a gun that a Springfield man claimed to have before he was shot and killed in a confrontation with Greene County deputies.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - Springfield police say a preliminary investigation indicates a man apparently shot himself to death while he was hospitalized but the circumstances of his wife's shooting are still being determined.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - A southwest Missouri zoo is evaluating its elephant program following the death of a zookeeper and nationwide changes in how the industry is caring for the animals.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - A long-neglected one-room schoolhouse will soon be restored and used to show how southwest Missouri children were taught during the first half of the last century.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - The University of Missouri wants to establish a clinical campus in Springfield in an expansion of the university's medical school, but first it needs a 5,000- to 6,000-square-foot building between the city's two major hospitals.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - Jarmar Gulley scored 13 points, including a 3-pointer with less than two minutes to play as Missouri State defeated Liberty 54-52 Tuesday night.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - Charges have been filed against a southwest Missouri man accused of pulling out a gun and threatening staff at a Springfield school.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - Forecasters have issued a winter weather advisory for a large swath of southern Missouri and extreme southeast Kansas.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - Two southwest Missouri firefighters have been hospitalized after the fire truck they were in crashed on the way to a fire.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - State and local officials in Springfield are considering a project that would involve building an interstate loop around the city.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - Jarmar Gulley scored a career high 23 points and Christian Kirk added a career high 21 more as undefeated Missouri State rolled to an 81-67 win over Hampton in the Corpus Christi Challenge on Sunday.
BOULDER, Colorado - The Boulder County Coroner's Office says the climbing death of a 20-year-old man in Rocky Mountain National Park was an accident.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - Springfield police say a 31-year-old man has been charged with several recent thefts from churches and storage units.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - A Springfield task force recommends the city not hold a public vote on any ordinance regarding discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity, saying it could create divisions and harm the city's reputation.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - A 49-year-old Springfield man will spend the rest of his life in federal prison after being sentenced as a career criminal for three Springfield armed robberies in November 2008.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - The Springfield City Council will wait at least a month to vote on a bill that would allow people to have some marijuana offenses removed from their records.