- Vermont rolled past New Hampshire 77-60 Updated: Mar-08-14 2:23 pm
- Vt.'s Norwich University to eliminate jobs by June Updated: Mar-08-14 11:50 am
- Crews continue work to save Vermont covered bridge Updated: Mar-08-14 10:53 am
- Vermont apartment fire leaves 12 homeless Updated: Mar-08-14 10:28 am
- Vt. health care meetings for Somali Bantu, Nepali Updated: Mar-08-14 10:05 am
- Ken Burns' documentary to premiere at Vt. theatre Updated: Mar-08-14 9:25 am
- Biologist: Vermont bats begin white nose recovery Updated: Mar-08-14 8:55 am
- Vt. bus drivers and company seek to avert strike Updated: Mar-08-14 8:31 am
- Vermont homeowners concerned about pipeline Updated: Mar-07-14 6:20 pm
- 3 Vt. men suspected in '10 killing due in court Updated: Mar-07-14 6:20 pm
- Vermont man's sentencing May 20 for niece's death Updated: Mar-07-14 6:12 pm
- Vt. firefighters say vacant building vandalized Updated: Mar-07-14 12:10 pm
- Police say Vt. woman embezzled from research firm Updated: Mar-07-14 10:32 am
- US Marshals arrest man in Vermont Updated: Mar-07-14 10:02 am
- Vt. house fire caused by ashes placed in shed Updated: Mar-07-14 8:07 am
- Vt. man dies of crash injuries Updated: Mar-06-14 2:26 pm
- 2 appointed to Vt. Fish and Wildlife Board Updated: Mar-06-14 11:59 am
- 5 things about English football this weekend Updated: Mar-06-14 11:51 am
- VT's Fletcher Allen terminates 35 nurse contracts Updated: Mar-06-14 11:07 am
- Vt. man gets 33-month sentence for coupon scheme Updated: Mar-06-14 8:49 am
- Greyhound Vt.-to-Mass. service returns to 2 towns Updated: Mar-06-14 7:59 am
- Vt. Olympian Deibold attends welcome-home party Updated: Mar-06-14 7:43 am
- Guard Biathlon Championships held in Jericho, Vt. Updated: Mar-06-14 5:04 am
- USSA Junior Nationals held in Vermont Updated: Mar-05-14 7:06 pm
- 35 Vt. communities reject school budgets Updated: Mar-05-14 5:46 pm
GUILDERLAND, New York - Brian Voelkel recorded a triple-double, 10 points, 14 rebounds and 10 assists, in top-seeded Vermont's 77-60 victory over No. 8 New Hampshire on Saturday in the America East tournament quarterfinals.
NORTHFIELD, Vermont - Norwich University says it will eliminate an untold number of jobs by June 1 as it continues to try to hold down costs.
LYNDONVILLE, Vermont - Efforts to prevent the privately owned Sanborn covered bridge from falling into the Passumpic River are continuing through the winter and people working on the project say it could take five years to raise enough money to restore the bridge.
ST. JOHNSBURY, Vermont - Fire officials say 12 people were ousted from their St. Johnsbury apartments when a fire swept through the building.
WINOOSKI, Vermont - Meetings will be held next week to help Nepali and Somali Bantu residents of Vermont understand the state's new health care system.
BRATTLEBORO, Vermont - Award-winning documentary filmmaker Ken Burns will attend the premiere of his documentary about students at a Vermont school learning to memorize Gettysburg Address.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - A biologist who has studied the decline in Vermont's bat populations since white nose syndrome started killing tens of thousands almost a decade ago says he thinks the worst of the epidemic is over and at least one affected species is beginning to recover.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - The union that represents almost 70 Vermont bus drivers will be holding one last negotiating session with the Chittenden County Transportation Authority in hopes of averting a strike.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - Monkton homeowner Maren Vasatka was among several Vermonters who received notice from Vermont Gas recently about the potential use of eminent domain to make way for a natural gas line. And she's not happy about it.
ST. JOHNSBURY, Vermont - Two of three Vermont men suspected of killing a Sheffield woman during a botched 2010 robbery of her home are due in court Monday to face first-degree murder and other charges.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - A Vermont man who pleaded guilty to charges in the kidnapping, sexual assault and death of his 12-year-old niece, avoiding a federal death penalty trial, is scheduled to be sentenced May 20.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - Vermont fire investigators say a floor of a vacant building in Burlington was vandalized, resulting in more than $40,000 in damages.
HARTFORD, Vermont - Vermont police have accused a Quechee woman of embezzling over $126,000 from a research firm in the state.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - U.S. Marshals in Vermont have arrested a man accused of taking a bottle of liquor from a store and then fleeing in someone else's car.
NORWICH, Vermont - Firefighters say a fire that destroyed a home in Norwich, Vermont was caused by hot ashes from a wood stove that were placed in a shed.
WATERBURY, Vermont - Vermont State Police say a man involved in a crash on Interstate 89 over the weekend has died.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - Gov. Peter Shumlin has appointed two new members to the Vermont Fish and Wildlife Board.
MANCHESTER, England - Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has spent most of the season downplaying his team's chances of winning the English Premier League title.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - The Vermont Federation of Nurses and Health Professionals is beginning a grievance process because Fletcher Allen Health Care terminated contacts for 35 per diem nurses over the phone.
RUTLAND, Vermont - A Vermont man has been sentenced to 33 months in jail for a fraudulent coupon scheme targeting baby-food companies.
BRATTLEBORO, Vermont - Greyhound says it is bringing back its non-stop bus route from Brattleboro, Vermont, to Boston two days a week and will use grant money to continue using Bellows Falls as a stop on a route between Springfield, Massachusetts, and White River Junction.
STRATTON, Vermont - Vermont native Alex Deibold says just being at the Olympics in Sochi and competing was an incredible experience, but getting a medal was something else.
JERICHO, Vermont - The National Guard Bureau's Biathlon Championships is taking place this week in Vermont.
STOWE, Vermont - A week after the Winter Olympics came to a close, possible future Olympians from around the country are competing in the USSA Junior National Cross-Country Skiing Championships.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - About 35 Vermont communities have rejected their school budgets this year, according to a tally Wednesday from the Vermont School Boards Association, whose executive director sees half of those defeats as statements against rising property tax rates.