- Man who fled Fargo halfway house reaches plea agreement Updated: May-01-16 4:50 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - A Minnesota man who walked away from a Fargo halfway house has reached a plea agreement with prosecutors.
- Fargo looking for volunteers to help during Cleanup Week Updated: Apr-30-16 11:22 am
FARGO, North Dakota - Fargo is looking for volunteers to help spruce up the community by picking up litter in residential neighborhoods and public spaces.
- Fargo man charged in federal court with meth conspiracy Updated: Apr-29-16 10:13 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A Fargo man is accused in federal court of selling large quantities of methamphetamine.
- UND eliminating 138 positions to meet budget allotments Updated: Apr-28-16 5:12 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - The University of North Dakota plans to eliminate 138 faculty, staff and administration positions to help meet budget cuts ordered by the governor, the school's interim president told state Board of Higher Education members Thursday.
- Stenehjem chides Burgum for using state tax credit program Updated: Apr-28-16 4:46 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Gubernatorial candidate Wayne Stenehjem chided GOP foe Doug Burgum on Thursday for using a North Dakota tax credit program to invest in more than a dozen out-of-state companies.
- State Development Fund gives $1.5M in aid to 4 projects Updated: Apr-27-16 10:31 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The North Dakota Development Fund board this month awarded a total of $1.5 million in financial aid to four projects.
- Suspect in Fargo killing scheduled for trial this summer Updated: Apr-26-16 7:14 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - A man facing a murder charge in a fatal beating outside of a Fargo bar last year is set for trial this summer.
- Man sentenced to more than 9 years for liquor store robbery Updated: Apr-25-16 6:06 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - A man whose participation in the holdup of two Fargo liquor stores led federal authorities to take over several armed robbery cases in the city was sentenced Monday to 9½ years in prison.
- Inmate escapes from Devils Lake jail by smashing window Updated: Apr-22-16 12:17 pm
DEVILS LAKE, North Dakota - Authorities say an inmate has escaped from the Lake Region Law Enforcement Center in Devils Lake.
- Accused lookout man, getaway driver sentenced in robbery Updated: Apr-21-16 5:33 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - U. S. Attorney Christopher Myers says the accused lookout man and getaway driver in a restaurant robbery in which an employee was shot in the leg have been sentenced to time in prison.
- Iowa man who fired at Fargo police sentenced to 30 years Updated: Apr-21-16 5:09 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - An Iowa man who engaged two police officers in a shootout after robbing a downtown Fargo motel must serve 30 years in prison, a federal judge ruled Thursday.
- North Dakota farm products commission to review requests Updated: Apr-20-16 7:07 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A group that funds developers of North Dakota farm products will consider grant requests totaling more than $1.1 million at its quarterly meeting next month in Fargo.
- Man convicted in Fargo armed robbery sentenced to 8½ years Updated: Apr-20-16 7:03 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - A man convicted in one of several armed robberies in Fargo last September has been sentenced to serve 8 ½ years in prison.
- Man accused in cafe shooting pleads guilty in federal court Updated: Apr-19-16 3:15 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - A man accused of shooting an employee in the leg during a robbery at a Fargo restaurant has pleaded guilty in federal court.
- Man shot by Fargo office gets 4 years for several felonies Updated: Apr-19-16 7:02 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A man who was shot by a Fargo police officer last September has been sentenced to four years in prison on several felony charges.
- Minnesota man who robbed North Dakota bank headed to prison Updated: Apr-19-16 6:37 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A Minnesota man who robbed a bank in North Dakota has been sentenced to more than five years in federal prison.
- Fargo Marathon week will include event for bicyclists Updated: Apr-18-16 11:24 am
FARGO, North Dakota - This year's Fargo Marathon will also have an event for two wheels.
- Man accused of trying to take Fargo police officer's gun Updated: Apr-18-16 6:44 am
FARGO, North Dakota - Formal charges are pending against a West Fargo man who allegedly assaulted a Fargo police officer and tried to take his gun.
- Fargo Police Department 3 K-9s getting body armor Updated: Apr-15-16 3:18 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - The Fargo Police Department's three K-9s will be getting body armor.
- Family of dead drug informant asks for federal investigation Updated: Apr-15-16 3:17 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - Attorneys for the family of a North Dakota college student who was a confidential informant for a drug task force before he turned up dead said Friday that they're not getting information from authorities and want a federal investigation.
- No one hurt as shots fired at Fargo house; police seek van Updated: Apr-15-16 6:43 am
FARGO, North Dakota - Fargo police found two bullet holes in a house after responding to reports of shots fired.
- Darlymple, Hoeven back Stenehjem for North Dakota governor Updated: Apr-14-16 12:55 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota Gov. Jack Darlymple and U.S. Sen. John Hoeven are supporting Republican-endorsed candidates in statewide races, including Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem for governor.
- Slain Fargo officer to be added to memorial he once visited Updated: Apr-13-16 9:57 am
FARGO, North Dakota - Years before he was killed in the line of duty, a Fargo police officer visited the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial in Washington, D.C., the same memorial where his name will be engraved in 2017.
- City, state officials debate issues about diversion permit Updated: Apr-12-16 8:33 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - A Fargo city commissioner said Tuesday that the group managing a Red River diversion project has waited too long to apply for a construction permit from the state and it could wind up costing city and county taxpayers.
- Car crashes into Fargo hair salon, no one hurt Updated: Apr-12-16 4:15 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - A car crashed through the window of Fargo hair salon on Tuesday but no one was hurt.