- Taylor Swift postpones Fargo concert until October Updated: Jul-27-15 3:01 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - Taylor Swift fans in North Dakota will have to wait a little longer to see her play live as the Grammy Award-winning singer's show in Fargo has been postponed until October.
- Sheriff's office identifies man shot in rural Cass County Updated: Jul-27-15 12:09 pm
WEST FARGO, North Dakota - Authorities have identified a 28-year-old man who was shot in rural Cass County.
- UND president says he will consider no nickname as an option Updated: Jul-24-15 5:51 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - Selecting a new nickname for the University of North Dakota has been so fraught with backlash that the school's president said Friday he'd reconsider another option - none at all.
- Downtown Moorhead DQ makes up own rules for ice cream treats Updated: Jul-23-15 11:25 am
MOORHEAD, Minnesota - The Dairy Queen in downtown Moorhead has been thumbing its nose at corporate HQ pretty much since it opened in 1949, despite some efforts from the home office to have the store mind its Ds and Qs.
- Navy Week celebrates North Dakota contributions to military Updated: Jul-22-15 5:48 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - The roar of the Blue Angels fighter jets flying into Fargo may have been the loudest announcement for Navy Week, but more subtle efforts to promote the military were being held on the ground Wednesday.
- Court agrees with tossing strict North Dakota abortion law Updated: Jul-22-15 5:48 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A federal appeals court agreed Wednesday that one of the nation's most restrictive abortion laws is unconstitutional - a North Dakota statute banning abortions when a fetal heartbeat is detected as early as six weeks into a pregnancy.
- Police: Fargo man's foot severed after hit by train Updated: Jul-22-15 11:07 am
FARGO, North Dakota - Authorities say an intoxicated man suffered a severed foot and "significant" internal injuries after he was hit by a train at a crossing in downtown Fargo.
- Air Force secretary updates ND Guard members on priorities Updated: Jul-22-15 2:34 am
FARGO, North Dakota - The secretary of the U.S. Air Force says her visit to Fargo was meant to update members of the North Dakota Air National Guard base on her priorities.
- Fargo man accused of killing cousin testifies in own defense Updated: Jul-21-15 7:14 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A Fargo man accused of killing his roommate says he was in fear for his life when he pulled the trigger.
- North Dakota National Guard soldiers returning from overseas Updated: Jul-21-15 5:59 am
FARGO, North Dakota - Fifteen North Dakota National Guard soldiers who have been serving overseas since September are returning home.
- Blue Angels flight demonstration team arriving in Fargo Updated: Jul-20-15 4:29 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - The U.S. Navy Blue Angels flight demonstration team is arriving in Fargo ahead of a weekend air show.
- HUD awarding more than $1M for Fargo public housing programs Updated: Jul-18-15 10:16 am
FARGO, North Dakota - North Dakota's congressional delegation says Fargo is getting more than $1 million to provide affordable housing options to low-income families
- Program meant to boost quality of education in math, science Updated: Jul-15-15 6:25 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - North Dakota's million-dollar investment in a national education initiative will help the state move up the ladder in the number of U.S. students who take advanced placement classes, the state's superintendent of public instruction said Wednesday.
- Another airplane targeted by laser near Fargo airport Updated: Jul-15-15 7:05 am
FARGO, North Dakota - Authorities are investigating a second incident within about a month of an airplane pilot being harassed by a laser while approaching Fargo's airport.
- Woman indicted for buying unneeded drugs with Medicare card Updated: Jul-14-15 4:50 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - A woman accused of visiting hundreds of medical facilities around the country to buy unnecessary prescription drugs with her Medicare card has been indicted in federal court in North Dakota.
- Fargo man who smothered daughter gets no more jail time Updated: Jul-14-15 9:53 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A Fargo man accused of falling asleep and smothering his 2-month-old daughter after a night of drinking last summer will not serve any more time in jail.
- Fargo attempting to set world's largest Bunny Hop record Updated: Jul-12-15 11:56 am
FARGO, North Dakota - Participants are wanted as Fargo tries to set a world record Sunday.
- Bonanzaville museum in ND will soon have new church Updated: Jul-11-15 12:49 pm
WEST FARGO, North Dakota - The Bonanzaville museum and pioneer village in West Fargo will soon have a new church.
- Fargo workers find adult zebra mussel in Red River intake Updated: Jul-10-15 6:41 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - City officials in Fargo say an adult zebra mussel has been found in the Red River.
- Hundreds of Midwest lawmakers to meet at Bismarck conference Updated: Jul-10-15 1:34 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Hundreds of lawmakers from the Midwest and Canada are meeting in Bismarck to discuss challenges, opportunities and cooperation in the region, the group's chairman said.
- Attorneys say fine distribution violates state Constitution Updated: Jul-10-15 1:20 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - Lawyers connected to a North Dakota Supreme Court ruling over the authority of North Dakota State University police say the distribution of fines from NDSU to the city of Fargo violated the state Constitution.
- Ensemble for North Dakota National Guard Band to play Fargo Updated: Jul-10-15 2:34 am
FARGO, North Dakota - Members of the North Dakota National Guard's 188th Army Band are performing a one-hour concert in Fargo.
- ND generals ask Congress to promote act that fights obesity Updated: Jul-09-15 6:31 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - Senior military leaders from North Dakota said Thursday that federal nutrition standards for schools should not be watered down or eliminated because they are helping to curb an obesity epidemic that is hurting the recruitment of new soldiers.
- Annual North Dakota petroleum conference slated for Fargo Updated: Jul-08-15 3:16 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The group representing North Dakota's petroleum industry is holding its annual meeting in the state's biggest city of Fargo in the hopes that it will give people far from the western oil patch a chance to learn more about drilling activity.
- No one hurt in fire at Fargo hotel being remodeled Updated: Jul-08-15 7:13 am
FARGO, North Dakota - No one was hurt in a fire at a Fargo hotel that is being remodeled.