- Smoke from Canadian fires blows as far south as Tennessee Updated: Jul-04-15 5:31 pm
MINOT, North Dakota - After almost of a week, smoke from Canadian wildfires continued to blanket parts of North Dakota on Saturday and some residents said they're growing tired of the hazy skies.
- Supreme Court rejects appeal in Fargo murder-for-hire scheme Updated: Jul-02-15 7:16 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The North Dakota Supreme Court has rejected another appeal by an Oklahoma man convicted of hiring a hit man to kill his son-in-law in North Dakota.
- Man sentenced for bathroom assault during Fargodome concert Updated: Jul-01-15 7:32 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A Devils Lake man has been ordered to pay uncovered medical bills and reimburse a Fargo man for concert tickets for slamming the man's head into an aluminum shelf in a bathroom at the Fargodome a year ago.
- Supreme Court declines review of Fargo drug dog case appeal Updated: Jun-30-15 12:29 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - The U.S. Supreme Court has declined to review the case of a Fargo man who was arrested when police took a drug-sniffing dog into his apartment complex without a warrant.
- SWAT team in Fargo finds man's body after standoff ends Updated: Jun-29-15 6:20 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - A SWAT team in Fargo has found the body of a man inside an apartment after a standoff ended.
- 3-year-old boy sleeping in stolen van in Fargo found safe Updated: Jun-29-15 5:38 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - Fargo police say a 3-year-old boy who was in a minivan that was stolen has been found and is safe.
- Diocese closes chapel near ND's only abortion clinic Updated: Jun-29-15 5:01 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - The Catholic bishop in Fargo has ordered the closure of a chapel that was purposely opened four years ago near North Dakota's only abortion clinic.
- ND unlikely to extend anti-discrimination protection to gays Updated: Jun-29-15 4:37 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - David Hamilton and his husband, Bernie Erickson, say they're "thrilled" the U.S. Supreme Court has allowed gay marriage nationally, but the Fargo couple believes anti-discrimination protections for gays and lesbians are still lacking in North Dakota.
- Man arrested after allegedly trying to ram Fargo police car Updated: Jun-29-15 9:50 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A man is in custody after allegedly trying to ram a Fargo police car and then leading officers in Fargo and neighboring Moorhead, Minnesota, on a chase.
- New security service at NDSU can be activated with 1 touch Updated: Jun-28-15 11:27 am
FARGO, North Dakota - North Dakota State University students and staff will have access this year to a safety and security service that will allow dispatchers to track their whereabouts and let users call for help with one swipe of the smartphone screen.
- 2 North Dakota men plead guilty to child pornography charges Updated: Jun-27-15 2:34 am
FARGO, North Dakota - Two North Dakota men have pleaded guilty to child pornography charges.
- Court ruling sends a few gay couples speeding to courthouse Updated: Jun-26-15 6:19 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Some gay couples wasted no time pursuing marriage licenses in North Dakota on Friday, just hours after the Supreme Court decreed that same-sex marriage is a nationwide right.
- Once a rarity, rush hours, road rage becoming reality in ND Updated: Jun-26-15 2:44 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The same robust economy that is driving up North Dakota's population is causing driver frustration from unprecedented traffic snarls.
- The Latest: Gov says same-sex marriage legal in North Dakota Updated: Jun-26-15 12:02 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The latest North Dakota reaction to the Supreme Court ruling that same-sex couples have a right to marry anywhere in the United States (all times local):
- 2 Fargo store employees convicted of food stamp fraud Updated: Jun-26-15 9:14 am
FARGO, North Dakota - Two workers at a neighborhood grocery store in Fargo have pleaded guilty to conspiring to commit food stamp fraud.
- Fargo-based equipment company acquires new stores in Montana Updated: Jun-26-15 5:59 am
FARGO, North Dakota - Fargo-based RDO Equipment Co. has acquired three John Deere stores in Montana.
- Police say Fargo man accidently shot himself in leg twice Updated: Jun-25-15 6:56 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - Officials say a man in Fargo accidentally shot himself twice in the leg with a handgun.
- Police: Man charged in 2 ND killings did not know 2nd victim Updated: Jun-25-15 7:13 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A man accused of killing two people at separate Fargo apartments less than a day apart didn't know the second victim, who was bludgeoned to death with a hammer after he brought the suspect a glass of water, police said Wednesday.
- Higher education board says remote meetings would save money Updated: Jun-24-15 6:38 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - Some members of the North Dakota Board of Higher Education said Wednesday that one way to cut down on expenses and get more work done would be to hold more meetings remotely instead of in person.
- Judge: Construction of levee around Fargo must stay on hold Updated: Jun-24-15 6:11 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - Construction of a ring levee that's related to a Red River diversion project around the Fargo and Moorhead, Minnesota area must remain on hold, a federal judge from Minnesota ruled Wednesday.
- Fargo police investigating suspected homicide at apartment Updated: Jun-22-15 6:35 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - Fargo police said Monday they are investigating a suspected homicide at an apartment complex on the city's north side.
- Man pleads guilty in sexual assault against NDSU students Updated: Jun-22-15 1:22 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - An Argusville man has pleaded guilty to sexual assault and attempted sexual assault in an attack on three North Dakota State University students in their off-campus apartment.
- Man who fled halfway house sentenced to 1 year in custody Updated: Jun-21-15 12:38 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - A man who walked away from a Fargo halfway house as he was completing his sentence for racketeering has been sentenced to one year in custody.
- Fargo police think letter from shootout suspect is authentic Updated: Jun-19-15 12:43 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - Fargo police believe a reported letter in which an Iowa man accused of armed robbery admits to shooting first at police is authentic.
- Man accused in ND sex trafficking case signs plea agreement Updated: Jun-19-15 6:03 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A 25-year-old man has signed a plea agreement in a North Dakota sex trafficking case.