- Fargo interim police chief selected to take over job Updated: Oct-09-15 4:42 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - Fargo's interim police chief was selected Friday to take over the top job at a department still reeling from morale problems in a city dealing with an increase of gang violence, drive-by shootings and sex trafficking as the area's population also rises.
- Attorney general: Fines were not illegally diverted to Fargo Updated: Oct-09-15 10:46 am
FARGO, North Dakota - The state attorney general's office says North Dakota State University police did not illegally divert money collected from fines and fees to the city of Fargo.
- Fire causes $20,000 in damage to Fargo apartment building Updated: Oct-09-15 9:44 am
FARGO, North Dakota - No one was hurt in a fire that caused an estimated $20,000 in damage to an apartment building in Fargo.
- North Dakota employers discuss ways to draw and keep workers Updated: Oct-08-15 6:00 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - Representatives of North Dakota's most successful companies told an audience at Gov. Jack Dalrymple's economic summit Thursday that it can be challenging to recruit workers to the state, but it's getting easier to keep them.
- Fargo murder suspect wants some evidence suppressed Updated: Oct-07-15 8:48 am
FARGO, North Dakota - The attorney for one of the men accused in a fatal beating outside of a Fargo bar in May wants a judge to suppress some evidence.
- Fargo pastor resigns over gay marriage decision Updated: Oct-07-15 6:41 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A pastor is leaving his post at a Fargo church due to the U.S. Supreme Court's decision in June to legalize same-sex marriages nationwide.
- Man injured after getting pinned between 2 vehicles in ND Updated: Oct-06-15 12:53 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - A man is being treated for injuries at a North Dakota hospital after he got pinned between his sport utility vehicle and a parked car in a parking lot.
- NDSU to open football tailgating lots at 5 a.m. for ESPN Updated: Oct-06-15 6:00 am
FARGO, North Dakota - Tailgating for North Dakota State football fans will be starting before the crack of dawn this weekend, thanks to a visit from ESPN.
- Institute hosting food-grade soybean buyers from Asia Updated: Oct-03-15 2:55 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - The Northern Crops Institute is hosting food-grade soybean buyers from Japan, Singapore, South Korea and Taiwan next week.
- Man to plead guilty to lying about whereabouts of prisoner Updated: Oct-03-15 10:10 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A Minnesota man has pleaded guilty to lying to authorities on the whereabouts of his girlfriend after she escaped from a Fargo halfway house.
- Bail set at $100,000 for Bismarck man who was shot by police Updated: Oct-02-15 6:21 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - Bail for a Bismarck man who was shot by a Fargo police officer after he allegedly pointed a replica gun at the officer has been set at $100,000.
- Bus driver hurt in crash with semitrailers near Kindred dies Updated: Oct-02-15 11:47 am
FARGO, North Dakota - The driver of a school bus involved in a crash with three semitrailers in dense fog at an intersection near Kindred a week ago has died.
- 2 suspects arrested in Fargo liquor store robberies Monday Updated: Oct-02-15 8:56 am
FARGO, North Dakota - Fargo police have arrested two men in connection with robberies at two liquor stores this week.
- 2 liquor stores in Fargo robbed within about an hour's time Updated: Sep-29-15 6:42 am
FARGO, North Dakota - Fargo police are investigating robberies at two liquor stores within about an hour of one another.
- North Dakota National Guard soldiers recognized for service Updated: Sep-28-15 6:36 am
FARGO, North Dakota - Members of a North Dakota National Guard unit who served 10 months overseas have been formally recognized for their service.
- Fargo bike share co-founder to gauge interest in Bismarck Updated: Sep-27-15 11:55 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The co-founder of a Fargo bike-share system thinks a similar operation could benefit Bismarck.
- Bus and 3 semis crash in dense fog, no serious injuries Updated: Sep-25-15 4:22 pm
KINDRED, North Dakota - The North Dakota Highway Patrol says a school bus and three semi-trucks collided in dense fog at an intersection near Kindred but there were no serious injuries.
- Oil company officials laud findings on crude oil volatility Updated: Sep-22-15 7:11 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - Preliminary research and comments by several federal agencies on the volatility of crude oil from North Dakota shows that Bakken crude has been unfairly singled out in safety discussions, oil industry representatives said Tuesday.
- Fargo city leaders considering Indigenous People's Day Updated: Sep-22-15 6:38 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - Commissioners in Fargo are considering whether the city should begin celebrating Indigenous Peoples' Day on the same day as the federally recognized holiday Columbus Day.
- Man accused of dealing methamphetamine sentenced to 3 months Updated: Sep-21-15 12:08 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - A man accused of dealing methamphetamine in North Dakota and Minnesota has been sentenced to three months in prison.
- Technology company building $8M building in West Fargo Updated: Sep-21-15 12:06 pm
WEST FARGO, North Dakota - A health care management software company has broken ground for an $8 million office building in West Fargo.
- Fargo convenience store robbed for third time in past year Updated: Sep-21-15 7:11 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A convenience store in Fargo has been robbed for a third time in the past year.
- Fargo police trying to identify man who tried to rob hotel Updated: Sep-17-15 6:43 am
FARGO, North Dakota - Fargo police are working to identify a man who tried to rob a hotel.
- Co-chairs chosen to head fundraising for governor's mansion Updated: Sep-15-15 12:47 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A state Republican party official and a freshman Democratic state representative will co-chair a committee tasked with raising $1 million in private donations that will go toward the construction of a new $5 million home for North Dakota's first family.