- Crews help man escape burning house in Fargo Updated: Feb-06-16 4:24 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - Fire officials say crews helped a resident escape through a basement window after a house caught fire in Fargo.
- Residents near NDSU push back against student apartments Updated: Feb-05-16 1:43 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - City commissioners in Fargo have put off voting on zoning changes for two proposed apartment complexes that could house hundreds of students near the North Dakota State University campus.
- High-rise complex planned for heart of downtown Fargo Updated: Feb-02-16 9:13 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A group led by philanthropist and former Microsoft executive Doug Burgum has announced plans for a high-rise complex that will reshape downtown Fargo.
- Cass County deputy dislocates shoulder making arrest Updated: Feb-01-16 12:59 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - The Cass County Sheriff's Office says a deputy suffered a dislocated shoulder making an arrest.
- 2 plead guilty in Fargo restaurant robbery, shooting Updated: Feb-01-16 12:51 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - Two men have pleaded guilty in federal court in a Fargo restaurant robbery and shooting.
- Men plead guilty in Fargo liquor robberies and other crimes Updated: Feb-01-16 12:48 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - Two men have pleaded guilty in federal court in two armed liquor store robberies in Fargo.
- Actor Josh Duhamel says visit North Dakota! (His home state) Updated: Jan-28-16 5:55 pm
When actor Josh Duhamel and his wife, Fergie, lead singer of the Black Eyed Peas, need a break from life in Los Angeles, they head to a place not known for attracting a lot of celebrity jet-setters: North Dakota.
- Fargo Fire Department warning about fundraising scam Updated: Jan-28-16 2:25 am
FARGO, North Dakota - The Fargo Fire Department is warning area residents about a fundraising scam.
- Libertarian announces bid for North Dakota House seat Updated: Jan-27-16 6:03 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Fargo businessman Jack Seaman has announced his candidacy for U.S. House as a Libertarian Party candidate.
- Man pleads guilty to federal sex trafficking charge in Fargo Updated: Jan-27-16 6:02 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A Minneapolis man has pleaded guilty to bringing a 15-year-old to Fargo for the purpose of prostitution.
- Longtime president of state Grocers Association retiring Updated: Jan-27-16 2:25 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The longtime leader of the North Dakota Grocers Association is stepping down.
- Fatal Valley City fire might be linked to gas water heater Updated: Jan-26-16 10:37 am
VALLEY CITY, North Dakota - A fatal fire in Valley City might be linked to the home's gas water heater.
- Justices won't let North Dakota enforce tough abortion law Updated: Jan-25-16 3:35 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The U.S. Supreme Court refused on Monday to review lower court rulings overturning North Dakota's ban on abortion at six weeks of pregnancy - before many women know they're pregnant.
- Agriculture secretary taps Fargo woman to advisory committee Updated: Jan-22-16 4:28 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - Federal Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack has appointed a Fargo woman to serve on the U.S. Department of Agriculture Grain Inspection Advisory Committee.
- North Dakota farm products commission to review requests Updated: Jan-21-16 2:02 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A group that funds developers of North Dakota farm products will consider grant requests totaling more than $383,000 at its quarterly meeting next month in Fargo.
- Fargo hospital says transgender lawsuit should be dismissed Updated: Jan-20-16 11:43 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - Attorneys for a Fargo hospital say a lawsuit brought by a transgender employee alleging discrimination in the workplace has no merit and should be dismissed.
- Feds say plea deal coming in Fargo armed robbery case Updated: Jan-20-16 5:59 am
FARGO, North Dakota - Federal prosecutors say they reached a plea agreement with Iowa man accused of robbing a downtown Fargo motel at gunpoint.
- State regulators holding hearing on Cass County pipeline Updated: Jan-20-16 2:25 am
FARGO, North Dakota - North Dakota regulators are holding a public hearing in Fargo on a proposed petroleum products pipeline in Cass County.
- Burgum forms committee to accept contributions for governor Updated: Jan-19-16 10:40 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Fargo philanthropist and one-time Microsoft Corp. executive Doug Burgum has formed a committee to accept campaign contributions for his Republican bid for North Dakota governor.
- Settlement reached in federal lawsuit over traffic stop Updated: Jan-19-16 8:20 am
FARGO, North Dakota - The North Dakota Insurance Reserve Fund will pay $142,500 to settle a federal civil rights lawsuit against the Richland County Sheriff's Office.
- Man accused for part in Fargo armed robbery to plead guilty Updated: Jan-19-16 6:02 am
FARGO, North Dakota - One of five men charged in the robbery of a Fargo restaurant that left one employee injured from a gunshot wound says he will plead guilty.
- Small dryer fire prompts evacuation of hotel in Fargo Updated: Jan-18-16 10:10 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A dryer fire prompted the evacuation of a Fargo hotel.
- Fargo digital mapping company picked to work on 2020 census Updated: Jan-16-16 10:38 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A Fargo digital mapping operation has been selected to work on the 2020 U.S. census.
- Officials: Man convicted in fraud case lied about identity Updated: Jan-16-16 10:31 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A man convicted nearly five years ago and sentenced to 18 years in prison for his role in a massive credit card scheme was back in a North Dakota court recently to face two new charges related to the case - and answer a question about his true identity.
- Kitten found in school parking lot tests positive for rabies Updated: Jan-15-16 7:25 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - Health officials in North Dakota say a kitten that was found in the parking lot of a high school in Fargo has tested positive for rabies.