- Weather postpones Rand Paul visit to Arkansas Updated: Dec-06-13 9:11 am
- Hot Springs board to televise portion of meetings Updated: Dec-05-13 2:26 pm
- Former deputy to be sentenced in prostitution case Updated: Dec-04-13 12:58 pm
- Ark. man gets 70 years for home burglaries Updated: Nov-27-13 7:56 am
- Hot Springs real estate agent gets national post Updated: Nov-27-13 3:10 am
- Man wanted in Ark. dispatcher death arrested Updated: Nov-26-13 8:05 pm
- Murder charges dropped in Ark. fatal stabbing Updated: Nov-25-13 5:19 pm
- Arkansas woman out for walk killed by bull mastiff Updated: Nov-22-13 10:12 am
- Arkansas governor candidates address educators Updated: Nov-12-13 8:43 pm
- Hot Springs man proposes legislative gender equity Updated: Nov-11-13 1:40 pm
- Edtorial: VA buildings are legacies of war and need aid Updated: Nov-11-13 12:16 pm
- 1 killed in single vehicle accident in Hot Springs Updated: Nov-10-13 6:24 pm
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - U.S. Sen. Rand Paul's planned visit to Arkansas has been postponed because of the wintry weather.
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - The Hot Springs Board of Directors has approved a measure to only televise a portion of its regular meetings despite opposition from the city's mayor.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Sentencing for a former Garland County water patrol deputy who acknowledged frequenting and making arrangements for a teenage prostitute is set for next week.
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - An Arkansas man with several prior felony convictions was sentenced to 70 years in prison for a string of residential burglaries and other felony charges.
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - A real estate agent from Hot Springs has been named to the top post in a national trade organization.
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - Garland County authorities say a man wanted in the 2011 death of a police dispatcher has been arrested in Colorado.
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - Prosecutors have dropped second-degree murder charges against a Texas firefighter accused in the fatal stabbing of an Arkansas man.
HOT SPRINGS VILLAGE, Arkansas - Authorities say a Hot Springs Village woman was killed when she was attacked by a dog while taking an early morning walk.
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - The four announced candidates for Arkansas governor split along party lines Tuesday on whether the state Supreme Court ruled correctly when it said local school districts shouldn't have to give the state any leftover money after meeting the state's per-pupil spending targets.
HELENA, Montana - A western Montana man is proposing a constitutional amendment that would require the state Legislature to have an equal number of men and women.
One of the legacies of America's wars is the institutions, the Veterans Affairs hospitals and convalescent centers, where in Lincoln's words we strive "to care for him who has borne the battle...."
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - The Arkansas State Police says a Hot Springs man has been killed in a single vehicle crash.