- Shoe company laying off 56 workers in Hot Springs Updated: Apr-18-14 8:28 am
- Henderson State to open Hot Springs center Updated: Apr-17-14 11:13 am
- Danza wins Arkansas Derby as 40-1 long shot Updated: Apr-12-14 8:56 pm
- Close Hatches wins Apple Blossom at Oaklawn Updated: Apr-11-14 9:20 pm
- Tapiture is early favorite for Arkansas Derby Updated: Apr-09-14 7:28 pm
- 3 found dead at home in Garland County Updated: Apr-09-14 9:11 am
- Bill Clinton: Witt would bring clout to Washington Updated: Apr-05-14 9:10 pm
- Mercy Hot Springs to St. Vincent Health System Updated: Apr-01-14 2:49 pm
- Lawyer, her brother plead not guilty in slaying Updated: Mar-28-14 12:52 pm
- Brother of Hot Springs lawyer surrenders Updated: Mar-28-14 10:52 am
- Film to highlight Hot Springs' baseball history Updated: Mar-28-14 12:28 am
- Hot Springs Housing Authority raided by fed agents Updated: Mar-26-14 8:31 am
- Filming of documentary to begin in Ark. town Updated: Mar-26-14 3:08 am
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - Citing competition in the industry, a Hot Springs shoe manufacturer has announced plans to lay off more than half of its workforce at its Lake Catherine Footwear facility, leaving 56 people out of work.
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - Pending state approval, Hot Springs will soon have its first four-year university presence this fall when Henderson State University opens an education center in partnership with a local community college.
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - Todd Pletcher worked his Arkansas Derby magic once again, this time in the most unexpected fashion.
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - Close Hatches won the $600,000 Apple Blossom Handicap for older fillies and mares by 1¼ lengths at Oaklawn Park on Friday.
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - Tapiture was made the 9-5 early favorite for this weekend's $1 million Arkansas Derby, which attracted a field of nine horses.
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - Authorities in Garland County say three people are dead in a suspected double murder-suicide.
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - Former President Bill Clinton returned to his home state on Saturday to stump for his former Federal Emergency Management Agency head's congressional bid, praising James Lee Witt as someone who could go to Washington with bipartisan respect from his work responding to natural disasters.
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - St. Vincent Health System is absorbing a Mercy Health hospital and physicians clinic in Hot Springs.
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - A Hot Springs lawyer whose relationship with Arkansas' attorney general led him to end his gubernatorial bid pleaded not guilty to manslaughter Friday in a man's death that authorities say was the result of a drug deal gone bad.
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - The brother of a Hot Springs attorney, who both face manslaughter charges in a man's death two years ago, has surrendered to Garland County authorities.
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - Before Arizona and Florida became the traditional homes of spring training for Major League Baseball, teams took advantage of the thermal waters in Hot Springs to sweat out the offseason and get ready for the year ahead.
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - The administrative offices of the Hot Springs Housing Authority have been raided by federal agents with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development's Office of Inspector General.
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - Filming of a documentary on the town of Hot Springs' role in the beginnings of spring baseball is scheduled to begin later this week.