- Arkansas governor forms panel to study highway funding gap Updated: Apr-30-15 7:17 pm
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Thursday created a working group of state highway officials, business representatives, legislators, education leaders and others to recommend ways to address the funding gap for the state's highway system.
- More Arkansas local governments push for LGBT protections Updated: Apr-28-15 7:43 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Officials in Arkansas' most populous county and one of its most popular tourist destinations said Tuesday they're considering prohibiting discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity, expanding the pushback against a new state law criticized as anti-gay.
- Arkansas AG announces program for military, rural residents Updated: Apr-25-15 2:59 pm
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - Arkansas' attorney general said Saturday that her office will launch a new program to provide services for members of the military and also set up a "mobile offices" program that will make her employees available in county seats statewide.
- Arkansas police: 2 escaped buffaloes not seen since Thursday Updated: Apr-20-15 10:25 am
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - Police say two buffaloes that escaped captivity and roamed a central Arkansas city last week remain unaccounted for.
- World's oldest jockey reflects on life at track Updated: Apr-19-15 8:13 pm
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - On April 1, at 99 years of age, jockey and trainer Frank Kurinec returned to Oaklawn Park.
- American Pharoah dominates in Arkansas Derby victory Updated: Apr-11-15 8:35 pm
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - Nothing short of a dominating victory would have lived up to expectations for American Pharoah at the $1 million Arkansas Derby.
- Contractor to begin cleaning Majestic Hotel rubble Updated: Apr-10-15 7:19 am
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - A Hot Springs contractor is expected to begin clearing the rubble off a sidewalk left over following a large fire that ripped through the historic hotel last year.
- American Pharoah heavy favorite for Arkansas Derby Updated: Apr-08-15 3:27 pm
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - American Pharoah is ready for his return to Oaklawn Park, as the heavy favorite for Saturday's $1 million Arkansas Derby.
- Suspect wanted in theft of dynamite arrested in Arkansas Updated: Apr-08-15 1:32 pm
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - Garland County authorities say a Hot Springs man wanted for questioning about stolen dynamite and other explosives has been arrested.
- Garland County man arrested on possession of explosives Updated: Apr-08-15 8:07 am
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - Garland County authorities say a man who was wanted on a parole violation has been arrested and now faces 84 counts of criminal possession of explosive material.