- Thursday's Regional Playoff Scores Updated: Mar-06-14 11:50 pm
- Cleanup of Majestic Hotel debris continues Updated: Mar-04-14 10:07 am
- Ozark Bathhouse reopening in Hot Springs Updated: Mar-03-14 2:25 pm
- Candidates file official bids for Ark. treasurer Updated: Feb-26-14 6:06 pm
- Arkansas man gets 6 years for probation violation Updated: Feb-26-14 10:30 am
- Witt, Westerman file for Arkansas' 4th district Updated: Feb-24-14 5:23 pm
- Law license suspended for Hot Springs' Davis Updated: Feb-21-14 6:16 pm
- Mountain Valley Spring Water touts expansion Updated: Feb-21-14 3:28 am
- Tapiture pulls away to win Southwest Stakes Updated: Feb-17-14 7:54 pm
- Hot Springs' downtown parking meters get the hook Updated: Feb-14-14 3:49 am
- Ark. speaker: No vote on lifting fundraising rule Updated: Feb-07-14 6:23 pm
Caddo Hills 74, Norfork 70
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - The cleanup continued Monday at the site of the historic Majestic Hotel after city leaders opted to raze the buildings that were destroyed in a fire last week.
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - The National Park Service says the Ozark Bathhouse in Hot Springs is set to reopen this week.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - An Arkansas lawmaker and a Hot Springs accountant have officially entered the race for the state treasurer's office.
MALVERN, Arkansas - A man charged in the killing of a Hot Springs Village police dispatcher has been sentenced to six years in prison for violating the terms of his probation from an unrelated case.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Former Federal Emergency Management Agency Director James Lee Witt and Arkansas House Republican Majority Leader Bruce Westerman have made their bids for a south Arkansas congressional seat official.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas Supreme Court has suspended the law license of Hot Springs attorney Andrea Davis, with whom Attorney General Dustin McDaniel admitted having an extramarital relationship.
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - Hot Springs-based Mountain Valley Spring Water has been adding employees and increasing its revenue.
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - Trainer Steven Asmussen was waiting on the right time to unveil Tapiture as a 3-year-old.
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - Hot Springs is preparing to remove about 250 parking meters from its downtown tourist area.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas House Speaker Davy Carter on Friday said representatives won't vote next week on a proposal to allow them to raise campaign funds during the legislative session, citing little appetite to suspend the rule among members.