- Marquette County seeks state emergency declaration Updated: Mar-07-14 6:14 am
- Man gets prison for Michigan casino scam Updated: Mar-06-14 10:28 am
- Deal means Empire Mine to stay open 2 more years Updated: Feb-27-14 4:01 pm
- Massive piece of copper could be removed from park Updated: Feb-25-14 8:29 am
- Community art project underway in Marquette Updated: Feb-21-14 9:46 am
- Mich. bar honors wish, hosts employee's funeral Updated: Feb-13-14 4:41 pm
MARQUETTE, Michigan - Marquette County is seeking a state emergency declaration to help deal with problems from the harsh winter.
MARQUETTE, Michigan - A man has been sentenced to three years in prison for repeatedly hitting a jackpot by using a light wand to manipulate poker machines at a Michigan casino.
RICHMOND TOWNSHIP, Michigan - The Empire Mine in the Upper Peninsula's Marquette County has received a new lease on life.
MARQUETTE, Michigan - A massive piece of copper that's a popular draw for school kids and tourists at a park in Michigan's Upper Peninsula could be removed if a $255,000 fundraising goal isn't met.
MARQUETTE, Michigan - Who knew a recycled piece of cloth could have meaning?
TAYLOR, Michigan - A friend, bouncer, father and four-time husband was remembered Thursday in the suburban Detroit watering hole he considered his second home - and the place he had requested for his funeral.