- Keweenaw monks featured in documentary Updated: Apr-29-15 4:13 am
MARQUETTE, Michigan - A monk's life isn't for everybody, but the beauty and spirituality of one monastery is depicted in the new documentary "Gladsome Light."
- Authorities rescue 16 people stranded on Little Presque Isle Updated: Apr-13-15 1:59 am
MARQUETTE, Michigan - The U.S. Coast Guard is stressing the dangers of weakening ice after 16 people were rescued from Little Presque Isle off of Lake Superior near Marquette.
- Parts of Michigan's Upper Peninsula get snow amid storms Updated: Apr-10-15 6:02 am
MARQUETTE, Michigan - Parts of Michigan's Upper Peninsula are getting a springtime round of wintry weather as storms move across the state.
- Michigan's veterans' health care facilities performing well Updated: Apr-09-15 3:04 am
LANSING, Michigan - The chronically long waits for care that have infuriated patients at Veterans Affairs hospitals and clinics in some parts of the country are a lot more rare in Michigan, and the handful of facilities that struggled with delays over the summer have been successfully chipping away at the problem.
- Michigan approves revisions to Humboldt Mill permit Updated: Apr-08-15 11:23 am
MARQUETTE, Michigan - State regulators say they've approved revisions to a surface water discharge permit for the Eagle Mine's Humboldt Mill in the Upper Peninsula.
- Company linked to billionaire Helu buys Detroit building Updated: Apr-07-15 10:47 am
DETROIT - A company linked to Mexican telecom mogul and philanthropist Carlos Slim Helu has purchased a building in downtown Detroit.