- Dispute over waffle maker gets guests booted from hotel Updated: May-27-15 8:43 am
PERE MARQUETTE TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Authorities say a dispute between two women over a waffle maker led to 30 people being booted from a western Michigan hotel.
- National advocate for burned vets marshal at Dearborn parade Updated: May-25-15 7:11 pm
DEARBORN, Michigan - An ex-Navy SEAL who founded a national organization to help military and emergency service workers who have survived burns served as grand marshal of Dearborn's Memorial Day parade as the Detroit suburb joined communities around Michigan in marking Monday's holiday honoring America's war dead.
- Michigan's Upper Peninsula gets late taste of wintry weather Updated: May-19-15 10:50 am
MARQUETTE, Michigan - Michigan's Upper Peninsula is getting a late taste of wintry weather.
- Michigan opens new off-road vehicle route in Upper Peninsula Updated: May-18-15 7:58 am
TILDEN TOWNSHIP, Michigan - The state has opened a new off-road vehicle route in Michigan's Upper Peninsula that's also for hiking, biking, snowmobiling and equestrian use.
- Woman's quest: Identify 1,335 unmarked graves in UP cemetery Updated: May-17-15 1:55 pm
MICHIGAMME TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Who's buried in hundreds of unmarked graves at an Upper Peninsula cemetery is a question that has challenged one genealogy enthusiast for 15 years.
- Couple sells used outdoor gear in Grand Rapids shop Updated: May-13-15 6:10 pm
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - After operating the Switchback Gear Exchange in Marquette for the past five years, Mike and Rachel Posthumus have moved their winning formula for buying and selling outdoor gear to their hometown.
- All roadside parks reopening in Michigan's Upper Peninsula Updated: May-11-15 4:05 am
MARQUETTE, Michigan - The Michigan Department of Transportation says all roadside parks in the Upper Peninsula are reopening for the season.
- Keweenaw monks featured in documentary Updated: Apr-29-15 4:13 am
MARQUETTE, Michigan - A monk's life isn't for everybody, but the beauty and spirituality of one monastery is depicted in the new documentary "Gladsome Light."