- Parts of Michigan's Upper Peninsula get fresh snow Updated: Apr-18-14 6:26 am
- Snyder: Counties getting help after harsh weather Updated: Apr-17-14 6:37 pm
- Shipping season opens in Marquette's Upper Harbor Updated: Apr-16-14 11:47 am
- 56,000 brown trout placed in Pere Marquette Lake Updated: Apr-12-14 1:22 pm
- Ex-Northern Michigan student president is charged Updated: Apr-11-14 12:28 pm
- New event offers race at Iron Ore Heritage Trail Updated: Apr-09-14 4:14 am
- Correction: US Steel-Icy Shutdown story Updated: Apr-08-14 11:50 am
- Upper Peninsula communities say they need help Updated: Apr-05-14 4:38 pm
- Tennessee AD Hart reworking Martin's contract Updated: Apr-01-14 5:40 pm
- AP Source: Martin pulls name from Marquette search Updated: Apr-01-14 1:29 am
- Man arraigned in fatal Marquette County hit-run Updated: Mar-25-14 3:17 pm
IRONWOOD, Michigan - Parts of Michigan's Upper Peninsula got more than a foot of snow during spring storms this week, breaking at least one daily snowfall record.
LANSING, Michigan - Gov. Rick Snyder on Thursday declared a state of emergency for Marquette County following widespread, severe damage to water and sewer lines caused by this winter's extreme cold.
MARQUETTE, Michigan - The shipping season is open in Marquette's Upper Harbor following help from two U.S. Coast Guard ice-breakers.
LUDINGTON, Michigan - About 56,000 Sturgeon River strain brown trout have been stocked in a western Michigan lake.
MARQUETTE, Michigan - The former student president at Northern Michigan University has been charged with embezzlement.
MARQUETTE, Michigan - Racing and area history will be combined June 7 when the inaugural Iron Range Roll takes place along the Iron Ore Heritage Trail from Ishpeming to Marquette.
INDIANAPOLIS - In an April 7 story about ice on the Great Lakes interfering with steel production, The Associated Press reported erroneously that production at U.S. Steel's Gary Works had stopped for a week. Production was scaled back but not shut down.
MARQUETTE, Michigan - Local officials in many Upper Peninsula communities say they need help from state government after a severe winter wrecked their budgets.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee athletic director Dave Hart said Tuesday that the university is reworking the contract of men's basketball coach Cuonzo Martin, who said Tuesday he intends to remain with the Volunteers.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee basketball coach Cuonzo Martin has withdrawn his name from consideration for the coaching vacancy at Marquette, said a person familiar with the situation.
POWELL TOWNSHIP, Michigan - A 46-year-old man has been charged in the hit-and-run death of a 54-year-old pedestrian in Michigan's Upper Peninsula.