- Aquaculture association buys Port Graham hatchery Updated: Apr-17-14 6:13 am
- ConocoPhillips to resume Kenai LNG shipments Updated: Apr-14-14 1:46 pm
- Grand jury indicts Soldotna man on tax counts Updated: Apr-13-14 6:13 am
- Kenai chamber pitches new electronic sign Updated: Apr-12-14 5:46 am
- Kenai patrol car demolished during traffic stop Updated: Apr-10-14 6:14 am
- Man in pickup crash reports it as airplane mishap Updated: Apr-08-14 8:16 pm
- SST competition showcases Peninsula athletes Updated: Apr-06-14 5:46 am
- Teacher uses Iditarod, sled dog to reach students Updated: Mar-27-14 11:34 am
- New guides ready to fish; focus shifts from kings Updated: Mar-22-14 5:59 am
KENAI, Alaska - A lower Cook Inlet fish hatchery idle since 2007 has been sold.
NIKISKI, Alaska - ConocoPhillips says it will resume exports of liquefied natural gas from a Kenai Peninsula facility.
KENAI, Alaska - A federal grand jury has indicted a 59-year-old Soldotna man suspected of failing to file tax returns for four years and filing false tax returns for three years.
KENAI, Alaska - With the Kenai Chamber of Commerce celebrating its 60th anniversary this year, Fred Braun, a director for the chamber, said he could not think of a better gift from the City of Kenai than a new sign.
KENAI, Alaska - Kenai police are seeking funds to replace a patrol car demolished during a traffic stop.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A Kenai man confounded authorities early Tuesday, saying he had been in a plane crash.
NIKISKI, Alaska - The Speed, Strength and Training competition held on a biannual basis is not for the faint of heart.
KOKOMO, Indiana - From the treacherous Iditarod Trail race spanning nearly 1,000 miles across Alaska's frigid terrain, Lincoln School teacher Donita Walters gleans math, geology and nutrition lessons.
KENAI, Alaska - During the seven-year period that the Kenai River Guide Academy has been mandatory for Kenai River guides the changing fishery has affected what people fish for, how they fish and when they fish, but the one constant has been that people still want to fish glacial blue waters of one of the most popular sport fisheries in the state.