- Disaster aid teams assist Kenai homeowners Updated: Dec-10-13 7:04 pm
- Kenai bear protection at center of battle Updated: Dec-07-13 6:14 am
- Forecast calls for strong Cook Inlet sockeye run Updated: Dec-03-13 2:32 pm
- Kenai students learn about video production Updated: Dec-01-13 6:13 am
- Alaska officials plan Sterling Highway work Updated: Nov-30-13 6:19 am
- Erosion washing away Ninilchik beach campsites Updated: Nov-29-13 6:13 pm
- Registration for Kenai flooding relief delayed Updated: Nov-28-13 4:55 pm
- Christian named to Fairbanks judgeship Updated: Nov-22-13 5:14 am
- Massage parlor owner sentenced on sex crimes Updated: Nov-21-13 5:23 am
- Moose caller matches up bulls with hunters Updated: Nov-16-13 7:25 am
SOLDOTNA, Alaska - Assistance is being offered for those wishing to fill out disaster assistance forms in Soldotna.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - This year on the Kenai Peninsula, hunters killed a record 46 brown bears- more than five times the average - under dramatically liberalized state hunting rules, and federal wildlife managers became so concerned they took the unprecedented step of temporarily shutting down the sport hunt on the Kenai National Wildlife Refuge.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A strong sockeye salmon run is forecast for Upper Cook Inlet next year.
KENAI, Alaska - As the bell rings at Kenai Middle School, the students in Tyler Schlung's Northern Lights class file into their seats. Their task for the day is to watch their most recent show production and critique it.
KENAI, Alaska - The Sterling Highway, which serves as the southern Kenai Peninsula's road connection to the rest of the state, is inching closer to the edge of the bluff as soil falls away at a rate of about 1 foot annually.
KENAI, Alaska - Escalating erosion is eating away at river beaches around Ninilchik, wiping out shoreline campsites.
KENAI, Alaska - A staffing shortage has prompted the state disaster office to push back the start date for October Kenai flooding victims to register for individual grant assistance.
JUNEAU, Alaska - Gov. Sean Parnell has appointed a Kenai magistrate as a new district court judge in Fairbanks.
KENAI, Alaska - A 50-year-old Kenai woman accused of running a prostitution ring out of her massage parlor has been sentenced to three years in prison on sex trafficking and prostitution charges.
SOLDOTNA, Alaska - Bubba has all the qualities of a top quality matchmaker; he understands what males and females look for in potential mates and then uses that knowledge to bring them together.