- Kenai seeks fast action on new water well Updated: Mar-07-14 3:05 pm
- Preschoolers learn about environment, animals Updated: Mar-02-14 5:41 am
- State closes preseason king salmon run on Kenai Updated: Mar-01-14 6:30 pm
- Buccaneer seeks credits for dry well near Homer Updated: Feb-20-14 4:22 pm
- School nurse fined for forging signature on form Updated: Feb-13-14 11:22 am
- Fish Board takes steps to aid Mat-Su salmon Updated: Feb-11-14 2:37 pm
- Peninsula rallies for cancer patient Updated: Feb-09-14 5:15 am
KENAI, Alaska - The Kenai City Council has approved a no-bid purchase of a new water well aimed at staving off possible shortages.
KENAI, Alaska - Once a month the Kenai National Wildlife Refuge Environmental Education Center adorned with taxidermy and kids' artwork fills up with preschoolers and their parents as well as a few siblings eager to learn, play and create.
KENAI, Alaska - For the first time since 1965, the Alaska Department of Fish and Game has announced a preseason closure of fishing for early run king salmon in the Kenai River.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A petroleum company will apply for state Cook Inlet drilling credits to offset its expense in drilling a natural gas well near Homer that came up dry.
KENAI, Alaska - A former Soldotna school nurse has been sentenced to 80 hours of community service and fined $1,500 for tampering with public records.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - The Alaska Board of Fisheries has responded to pleas from Matanuska-Susitna Borough officials and approved new rules for Cook Inlet commercial fishing that are aimed at protecting salmon runs in borough streams.
SOLDOTNA, Alaska - Soldotna resident September Klumb has never been the type of person who would give up the fight.