- Trial set for ex-Bullhead City officer in sex assault case Updated: May-24-15 6:14 am
KINGMAN, Arizona - A former Bullhead City police sergeant will go to trial on sexual assault charges in December.
- Bullhead City man sought in stepfather's assault in custody Updated: May-21-15 6:23 pm
BULLHEAD CITY, Arizona - A Bullhead City man accused of assaulting his stepfather has turned himself in to police.
- Stepfather of slain girl gets 20 years for selling meth Updated: May-06-15 6:36 pm
KINGMAN, Arizona - A Bullhead City man charged with selling drugs after his stepdaughter's killing has been given a 20-year prison sentence.
- Father of Reno mayor dies from burns in travel trailer fire Updated: May-02-15 10:08 pm
LAS VEGAS - Dr. Donald Schieve (sheev-ee), the father of Reno Mayor Hillary Schieve, died in Las Vegas on Saturday, four days after he was critically injured in a fire at his travel trailer in Bullhead City, Arizona.
- Bullhead City man is accused of making threatening calls Updated: May-01-15 7:16 pm
BULLHEAD CITY, Arizona - Authorities in northwestern Arizona say a man is accused of making threatening phone calls to Bullhead City officials.
- Man wants no restraints in his trial in Arizona girl's death Updated: May-01-15 5:29 pm
BULLHEAD CITY, Arizona - Prosecutors are opposing a motion that an Arizona man charged with killing an 8-year-old Bullhead City girl be allowed to appear in civilian clothes and without restraint at all court proceedings including his trial.