- EU foreign policy chief arrives in Iran for talks Updated: Mar-08-14 9:20 am
- Iran's Guard says it has multiple warhead missiles Updated: Mar-05-14 9:44 am
- Netanyahu: Press Iran harder on nuclear program Updated: Mar-04-14 12:02 pm
- Congress concerned Iran's oil exports may be up Updated: Feb-27-14 1:59 pm
- EU says Iran nuclear talks off to 'a good start' Updated: Feb-20-14 4:22 pm
- Iran's London mission reopens doors after 2 years Updated: Feb-20-14 3:56 pm
- Saving dying lake is priority for Iranian leader Updated: Feb-19-14 3:50 pm
- Iran at talks: No scrapping any nuclear facility Updated: Feb-18-14 3:10 pm
- Obama, Hollande tackle tenuous diplomatic efforts Updated: Feb-11-14 8:18 pm
- Iran's Rouhani calls for 'constructive' nuke talks Updated: Feb-11-14 3:25 pm
- Obama: Sanction violators face US 'ton of bricks' Updated: Feb-11-14 12:59 pm
- Iran official says oil contracts to be revised Updated: Feb-09-14 9:31 am
- Iran hard-liners say Rouhani halted missile drill Updated: Feb-09-14 4:58 am
TEHRAN, Iran - The European Union's foreign policy chief has arrived in Iran, her first visit to the Islamic Republic as nuclear talks with world powers continue.
TEHRAN, Iran - Iran's powerful Revolutionary Guard on Wednesday said it had acquired missiles with multiple warheads, the latest armaments advance to be claimed by the Islamic Republic.
WASHINGTON - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says Iran must be prevented from having nuclear weapons as well as the capacity to make them.
WASHINGTON - Obama administration officials faced the prospect of contentious questioning Thursday from lawmakers about reports that China and India are significantly expanding imports of Iranian petroleum.
VIENNA - Iran and six world powers on Thursday ended nuclear talks with agreement on a framework for future negotiations but little progress on the main issue of what nuclear concessions Tehran must make in exchange for an end to sanctions stifling its economy.
LONDON - Iran's diplomatic mission to Britain partly reopened its doors Thursday for the first time in two years as part of a wider agreement on the thawing of tensions between the countries.
OROUMIEH, Iran - The first cabinet decision made under Iran's new president, Hassan Rouhani, wasn't about how to resolve his country's nuclear dispute with world powers. It was about how to keep the nation's largest lake from disappearing.
VIENNA - Iran drew a red line on Tuesday on how far it would go at landmark nuclear talks, saying as the meeting opened that it would not buckle to pressure from the U.S. and five other world powers to scrap any of its nuclear facilities.
WASHINGTON - Juggling a pair of tenuous diplomatic efforts, President Barack Obama on Tuesday vowed to come down like "a ton of bricks" on businesses that violate Iranian sanctions while nuclear negotiations are underway. He also conceded "enormous frustration" with stalled Syrian peace talks and offered little hope of ending the conflict soon.
TEHRAN, Iran - President Hassan Rouhani called Tuesday for "fair and constructive" nuclear talks with world powers as Iran marked the anniversary of the 1979 Islamic revolution with massive rallies that featured a new American target for their traditional "death to" slogans.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama says companies that explore business possibilities in Iran do so at their own risk. He says if they violate sanctions against Tehran, the U.S. will come down on them "like a ton of bricks."
TEHRAN, Iran - Iran said Sunday it plans to introduce a new generation of oil contracts by June that promise to be more attractive to foreign investors as it seeks to significantly boost production should international sanctions hobbling its vital energy industry be lifted.
Tehran, Iran - Hard-line Iranian lawmakers are accusing President Hassan Rouhani of halting a scheduled missile exercise, the state news agency said Sunday.