- 5 things to know about Barcelona vs. City Updated: Mar-11-14 3:37 pm
- Man City ousted from FA Cup, Madrid rolls in Spain Updated: Mar-09-14 7:07 pm
- No complacency for Bayern, Barca in Champs League Updated: Mar-09-14 5:15 pm
- Barca stumble again, Chelsea marches on in England Updated: Mar-08-14 4:32 pm
- Coach says 'something is not right' with Messi Updated: Mar-07-14 2:52 pm
- 5 things to know about the Spanish league Updated: Mar-06-14 8:45 am
- World Cup-bound Colombia draws with Tunisia 1-1 Updated: Mar-05-14 5:39 pm
- Review: Apple's iWork brings simplicity to docs Updated: Mar-05-14 2:25 pm
- Puyol to leave Barcelona at end of season Updated: Mar-04-14 11:17 am
- European clubs defend transfers from union attack Updated: Mar-04-14 10:38 am
- Promise and peril in an ultra-connected world Updated: Mar-02-14 2:40 am
- Spain calls up Diego Costa for Italy friendly Updated: Feb-28-14 11:11 am
- UEFA bans City's Pellegrini for Barcelona match Updated: Feb-28-14 10:15 am
- Gadget Watch: Fastlane in Nokia X shows promise Updated: Feb-28-14 9:25 am
- Push for Web addresses in era of search, apps Updated: Feb-28-14 4:19 am
- Review: Lots of innovations beyond iOS and Android Updated: Feb-27-14 4:01 pm
- Smartphone cameras step closer to high-end power Updated: Feb-27-14 5:01 am
- Barcelona coach Martino under fire Updated: Feb-26-14 11:08 am
- Incentives are coming for payments by phones Updated: Feb-26-14 10:49 am
- Gadget Watch: Noise reduction in new Sony phone Updated: Feb-26-14 10:22 am
- Hamstrung from the start, Moyes fights on at Man U Updated: Feb-26-14 8:36 am
- Barca look to keep Neymar saga from affecting play Updated: Feb-25-14 12:41 pm
- Phone makers look to emerging markets for growth Updated: Feb-25-14 11:36 am
- Barca pays 13.5M euros to tax office over Neymar Updated: Feb-24-14 6:36 pm
- Samsung unveils phone with heart-rate monitor Updated: Feb-24-14 4:26 pm
BARCELONA, Spain - Manchester City will need an epic comeback against Barcelona on Wednesday to reach the Champions League quarterfinals.
Manchester City suffered an unceremonious exit from the FA Cup on Sunday, three days before it tries to overturn a 2-0 deficit at Barcelona in the Champions League.
LONDON - Protecting 2-0 leads from their last-16 first legs, Barcelona and Bayern Munich are huge favorites to advance in the Champions League this week when they play return matches at home.
LONDON - Bayern Munich has virtually wrapped up the German title, the French championship is Paris Saint-Germain's to lose, and there's seemingly no stopping Chelsea's march to the English Premier League trophy.
BARCELONA, Spain - Something is not right with Lionel Messi, according to Barcelona coach Gerardo Martino, after the Argentina forward appeared to vomit during an international friendly.
MADRID - Real Madrid's advantage at the top of the Spanish league has been squeezed down to a single point over Barcelona, and Atletico Madrid is only three points behind.
BARCELONA, Spain - With its injured striker Radamel Falcao watching from the stands, World Cup-bound Colombia drew 1-1 Wednesday in a friendly international against Tunisia in Barcelona.
BARCELONA, Spain - Microsoft's Office is the go-to software package for creating and sharing documents, spreadsheets and presentations. Google's Docs has emerged as a good, free alternative for lightweight tasks. But what's often overlooked is Apple's iWork.
BARCELONA, Spain - Barcelona defender Carles Puyol has decided to leave the club at the end of the season, preferring to take some time off after several injury-filled seasons and putting his football future in doubt.
BARCELONA, Spain - A group representing Europe's football clubs presented a study Tuesday that defends football's current transfer system, which the international footballers' union wants to overhaul.
BARCELONA, Spain - We're in the beginning of a world in which everything is connected to the Internet and with one another, while powerful yet relatively cheap computers analyze all that data for ways to improve lives.
MADRID - Brazilian-born forward Diego Costa was called up by Spain on Friday for next week's friendly against Italy, and veteran strikers David Villa and Fernando Torres were not wanted.
NYON, Switzerland - Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini will start a two-match ban when his team plays Barcelona in the Champions League on March 12.
BARCELONA, Spain - By design, Nokia's new Android smartphones will underwhelm users of high-end phones. The Nokia X line was created with emerging markets in mind, so the company emphasized keeping prices low, meaning the user interface is relatively simple.
BARCELONA, Spain - In the early days, you typed in a domain name address to reach a website. Then came the ability to reach websites directly through a search engine. The mobile era brought us phone apps for accessing services without either.
BARCELONA, Spain - When it comes to smartphones, consumers have an array of choices from Apple to... well, Android.
SEOUL, South Korea - Expect sharper, clearer selfies this year.
BARCELONA, Spain - As if the off-field saga surrounding Neymar's transfer wasn't providing enough of a distraction, now even Barcelona coach Gerardo Martino is being questioned.
BARCELONA, Spain - Many people use their smartphones to watch video, play games and wake them up in the morning. Some even use them to generate digital boarding passes to fly. So why not use phones to buy stuff at retail stores as well?
BARCELONA, Spain - I typically have headphones on when I'm home in New York, whether it's during a jog or a commute. I often crank the volume up, at the risk of hearing loss, so that I could hear my favorite podcasts over loud subways and honking cars.
LONDON - In this bleakest of introductions to Manchester United, David Moyes is struggling with the hand dealt to him by the club. A squad that was in need of more than just tinkering when Alex Ferguson retired, has faded as a force and seems incapable of competing with the elite.
BARCELONA, Spain - The saga of Neymar's transfer to Barcelona is threatening to disrupt the Spanish champion's performances on the pitch.
BARCELONA, Spain - Here's the rub for companies: A good part of the key markets they serve already own smartphones and use them to connect various Internet services. How do you grow from there?
BARCELONA, Spain - Barcelona paid 13.55 million euros ($18.6 million) to Spanish tax authorities on Monday to cover any potential irregularities in its signing of Neymar, all the while maintaining its innocence of the fraud charges levied against it.
BARCELONA, Spain - Samsung sought Monday to frame its new Galaxy S5 smartphone as a lifestyle product, as it emphasized a built-in heart-rate sensor and improved camera features over its slightly larger size.