- Balkamp, Leflore Co. negotiate lawsuit settlement Updated: Mar-05-14 4:16 pm
- Warning sirens to be added soon Updated: Mar-05-14 4:05 pm
- Blues fest set Saturday in Greenwood Updated: Feb-27-14 3:36 pm
- Miss. lawmakers eye plan to give Viking Range $12M Updated: Feb-26-14 5:35 pm
- Brown dismissed from emergency management job Updated: Feb-26-14 4:42 pm
- MVSU knocks off Prairie View A&M 75-69 Updated: Feb-25-14 12:23 am
- Greenwood Mayor: Best to leave blackbirds alone Updated: Feb-21-14 9:25 am
- Sentencing set for man charged with impersonation Updated: Feb-15-14 3:38 pm
- Making downtown the place to live, again Updated: Feb-15-14 10:04 am
- 2 suspects booked in gas station robberies Updated: Feb-14-14 5:53 pm
- Sentencing set for men charged in stolen gun case Updated: Feb-14-14 5:29 pm
- Church members lose appeal pizza lawsuit dismissal Updated: Feb-11-14 2:57 pm
- Alabama A&M wins foul-ridden game vs. MVSU, 91-82 Updated: Feb-11-14 12:29 am
- Greenwood mayor, councilmembers to visit DC Updated: Feb-10-14 6:17 am
- Amnesty program offers chance to pay city fines Updated: Feb-09-14 1:50 pm
- McAdams to serve on League of Cities' panel Updated: Feb-09-14 1:23 pm
GREENWOOD, Mississippi - Leflore County and Balkamp, a NAPA parts distributor, have settled a lawsuit over the deed, lease and taxes on its former building.
GREENWOOD, Mississippi - Leflore County is beginning the installation of eight new warning sirens.
GREENWOOD, Mississippi - Blues fans will make their way to Greenwood on Saturday for Mississippi Blues Fest's annual spring concert.
JACKSON, Mississippi - The state of Mississippi is proposing to give $12 million to Middleby Corp., the owner of Greenwood's Viking Range, to help pay for an expansion.
GREENWOOD, Mississippi - Troy Brown has been dismissed as director of the Greenwood-Leflore Emergency Management Agency, after just under six months on the job.
GREENWOOD, Mississippi - James Currington scored a career-high 20 points to help Mississippi Valley State end a five game losing streak, as the Delta Devils beat Prairie View A&M 75-69 on Monday night.
GREENWOOD, Mississippi - The city of Greenwood's annual skirmish with hundreds blackbirds is a thing of legend. It is also over.
OXFORD, Mississippi - A man who pleaded guilty to impersonating an employee of the U.S. Department of Agriculture to collect deposits from people in a rental housing program is scheduled for sentencing March 31.
GREENVILLE, Mississippi - Cleveland's vibrant downtown renewal began a decade or so ago when a hometown contractor turned developer set his sights on renovating a vacant, multi-floor building and converting it to housing.
GREENWOOD, Mississippi - Authorities in Leflore County have booked an Indianola man with the November robbery of a Greenwood gas station.
ABDERDEEN, Mississippi - A man charged with stealing a pistol from a Greenwood firearms dealer is scheduled for sentencing this month and another is set to be sentenced in the case in March.
JACKSON, Mississippi - The state Court of Appeals has upheld the dismissal of a lawsuit by members of a church who argued they got sick after eating at a Pizza Hut in Greenwood.
GREENWOOD, Mississippi - Nicolas West scored 18 points and grabbed 12 rebounds- and the teams combined for 105 free throw attempts- as Alabama A&M beat Mississippi Valley State 91-82 on Monday night.
GREENWOOD, Mississippi - Mayor Carolyn McAdams and three members of the Greenwood City Council will visit with congressional leaders during the National League of Cities' annual meeting in Washington next month.
GREENWOOD, Mississippi - Those with outstanding fines in Greenwood have a limited opportunity to pay them off without incurring more penalties - provided they come forward now.
GREENWOOD, Mississippi - Mayor Carolyn McAdams has been selected to serve on a committee of the National League of Cities during its annual March meeting in Washington.