- Art display highlights drinking water problems in Flint Updated: May-20-15 8:04 am
FLINT, Michigan - A traveling art display made from empty plastic bottles is highlighting problems with Flint's water supply over the past year.
- Michigan Senate OKs extension of deadline for Flint election Updated: May-19-15 12:07 pm
LANSING, Michigan - The Michigan Senate has voted to allow the filing deadline for Flint's mayoral primary to be extended after a clerk's error left candidates off the August ballot.
- Man in court on abuse charges, accused of waterboarding boy Updated: May-18-15 4:23 pm
MOUNT MORRIS, Michigan - A 30-year-old Michigan man who says he got the idea to waterboard a 5-year-old from a movie has been arraigned on child abuse charges.
- 3 medical pot dispensaries cleared to do business in Flint Updated: May-15-15 7:31 pm
FLINT, Michigan - Flint officials have given three medical marijuana dispensaries clearance to open this week after an investigation and subsequent shut-down.
- Woman's graduation, wedding all part of milestone weekend Updated: May-15-15 9:55 am
FLINT, Michigan - A Michigan woman is packing a lot of milestones into one weekend.
- Board votes to close 3 Flint schools, consolidate others Updated: May-14-15 8:40 pm
FLINT, Michigan - Plans call for closing three Flint elementary schools and consolidating several others as part of a cost-cutting effort.
- 43 sign on to resolution seeking release of Iran prisoners Updated: May-11-15 8:31 pm
FLINT, Michigan - A Michigan congressman says there now are 43 co-sponsors of his resolution saying Iran should immediately release jailed ex-Marine Amir Hekmati and all other Americans in its custody.
- Man, teen sentenced in murder of homeless Flint veteran Updated: May-11-15 2:41 pm
FLINT, Michigan - A teenage boy and a young man have been sentenced to spend 22 to 40 years in prison for torturing and fatally beating a 57-year-old homeless veteran in Flint.
- Flint ballot mix-up spurs 'Giggles the Pig' write-in effort Updated: May-08-15 9:28 am
FLINT, Michigan - A lawyer wants to enter his pet pig into the Flint mayoral race after a mix-up threatened to keep candidates' names off the primary election ballot.
- Vandals damage more than 40 monuments at Flint cemetery Updated: May-08-15 5:38 am
FLINT, Michigan - Officials say more than 40 monuments at Flint's Avondale Cemetery have been vandalized.
- Body found near Flint River identified as missing woman Updated: May-06-15 9:08 am
FLINT, Michigan - Authorities say a body found near the Flint River has been identified as that of a woman who was reported missing from Calhoun County.
- Flint voters pick commission members to review charter Updated: May-06-15 1:55 am
FLINT, Michigan - The nine members of a commission that will review Flint's city charter have been chosen by voters.
- Congressman's resolution seeks freedom for ex-Marine in Iran Updated: Apr-30-15 7:37 pm
FLINT, Michigan - A Michigan congressman has introduced a bipartisan resolution saying Iran should immediately release jailed ex-Marine Amir Hekmati and "all detained Americans" and provide information on those who've "disappeared within its borders."
- Flint's finances in better shape; no more emergency managers Updated: Apr-29-15 6:23 pm
FLINT, Michigan - Calling it a "new day" for the long-troubled city, Gov. Rick Snyder declared an end to Flint's financial emergency Wednesday after the state approved a $7 million loan to eliminate a budget deficit.
- General Motors Co., foundation donates $4M to Flint college Updated: Apr-29-15 2:41 am
FLINT, Michigan - Officials say Kettering University will receive $4 million through a donation from General Motors Co. and its foundation to build more lab spaces.
- Protests, fixes continue 1 year after Flint switches water Updated: Apr-26-15 3:11 pm
FLINT, Michigan - Some Flint residents remain concerned about their municipal water supply a year after the city cut ties with Detroit's system and started getting water from the Flint River.
- Suit: Flint water investigator searched home without warrant Updated: Apr-22-15 6:32 pm
FLINT, Michigan - A lawsuit filed against the city of Flint claims its special water investigator searched a woman's home without a warrant as part of an investigation into possible water theft.