- State police: Trooper dragged after motorcycle struck dies Updated: Aug-28-15 6:41 pm
DETROIT - A state trooper on motorcycle patrol died from injuries suffered when he was dragged several miles by a car hauling a trailer which struck him along a Michigan highway.
- Flint residents attend town hall meeting on water injunction Updated: Aug-28-15 3:59 pm
FLINT, Michigan - Several local groups held a town hall meeting in Flint to inform residents about a recent injunction regarding the city's troubled water supply.
- Flint upgrades reporting system for neighborhood problems Updated: Aug-20-15 1:47 am
FLINT, Michigan - The city of Flint says changes made to an online reporting system will make it easier for residents to report problems such as potholes and water main breaks.
- Initiative announced to oppose Canadian nuclear waste plan Updated: Aug-19-15 11:02 am
FLINT, Michigan - A member of Congress wants people in Michigan to share opposition to a Canadian proposal to store nuclear waste underground less than a mile from the Lake Huron shore.
- Police investigate death of boy, 3, found in family pool Updated: Aug-18-15 7:40 pm
GRAND BLANC TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Police in Grand Blanc Township were investigating the death of a 3-year-old boy whose body was found in a family's pool.
- Historic Flint factory to get makeover from General Motors Updated: Aug-17-15 2:34 pm
FLINT, Michigan - General Motors plans to convert a historic factory building near downtown Flint, which some consider the company's birthplace, into an archive and research center.
- Guerre, 1940s Michigan State football star, dies at 91 Updated: Aug-14-15 8:45 pm
BATH, Michigan - George Guerre, the 1940s Michigan State running back who spent a year at Michigan, has died. He was 91.
- Families meet to plead for answers in 1978 killings in Flint Updated: Aug-13-15 4:02 pm
FLINT, Michigan - Two families recently came together for the first time in 37 years to plead for answers in the 1978 shooting deaths of two men in Flint.
- Slip 'N Slide events canceled in Portland and Eugene Updated: Aug-12-15 4:56 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - The 1,000-foot Slip 'N Slide has toured cities around the world, but Portland and Eugene will not be among them.
- Flint looks to put more officers on streets amid violence Updated: Aug-12-15 9:04 am
FLINT, Michigan - The Flint City Council is making changes in the city's budget under a proposal by the mayor that would put more police officers on the streets amid a rash of violence.
- Man sentenced for shooting officer after cable bill dispute Updated: Aug-12-15 2:28 am
FLINT, Michigan - An eastern Michigan man has been sentenced to prison after authorities say he shot a police officer following an argument with his wife over an unpaid cable bill.
- Flint institutions get $5M in grants from Mott Foundation Updated: Aug-06-15 5:37 am
FLINT, Michigan - Flint Cultural Center institutions have received about $5 million in grants to enhance arts and cultural services for local schools and communities.
- Rosalynn Bliss elected 1st female mayor of Grand Rapids Updated: Aug-05-15 9:52 am
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - Rosalynn Bliss has been elected mayor of Grand Rapids, becoming the first woman to hold the position.
- GM to invest $877 million to upgrade oldest assembly plant Updated: Aug-04-15 7:55 pm
FLINT, Michigan - General Motors says it's investing $877 million to upgrade an assembly plant in Flint.
- Police: Man found fatally shot outside strip club in Flint Updated: Aug-04-15 7:07 am
FLINT, Michigan - Police say a man has been found fatally shot outside a strip club in Flint.
- Rescuers recover body of teen from Lake Minnawanna Updated: Jul-31-15 5:52 am
METAMORA, Michigan - Rescuers have recovered the body of a 17-year-old Flint boy from a lake in Michigan.
- Michigan high court overturns Flint gang murder conviction Updated: Jul-30-15 6:31 pm
LANSING, Michigan - The Michigan Supreme Court has overturned the first-degree murder conviction of a man linked to a Flint gang because the prosecution didn't tell the jury about FBI payments to a key witness.
- Detroit art museum says 'thanks' to Michigan with programs Updated: Jul-29-15 4:38 pm
DETROIT - The Detroit Institute of Arts is showing its gratitude to the people of Michigan for the state's help in preserving the internationally renowned collection during the city's passage through bankruptcy.