- Third-graders visit Flint museum for week of class Updated: Mar-10-14 10:52 am
- Authorities: Police vests, stun gun taken from car Updated: Mar-07-14 7:44 am
- May decision on no-parole sentence for teen killer Updated: Mar-06-14 8:16 pm
- Student uses graduation cap to bring in $5,400 Updated: Mar-06-14 9:20 am
- Flint mayor calls for $70 million 'war on blight' Updated: Mar-04-14 8:23 am
- GM, Flint officials mark $600 million paint shop Updated: Mar-03-14 5:42 pm
- Man gets life in prison in 3-month-old son's death Updated: Feb-27-14 7:41 am
- 'American Idol' finalist in contempt for dad bills Updated: Feb-26-14 2:13 pm
- Authorities: 1 dead, 3 hurt after Flint-area fire Updated: Feb-26-14 5:26 am
- Authorities: Woman found dead after house fire Updated: Feb-25-14 1:01 pm
- Fraud convict accused of assaulting prosecutor Updated: Feb-25-14 9:05 am
- Flint-area gymnasts to cartwheel for a good cause Updated: Feb-24-14 4:04 am
- Snow, speed lead to hundreds of Genesee wrecks Updated: Feb-22-14 3:20 pm
- Flint schools require staff to pick up checks Updated: Feb-21-14 9:14 pm
- Some Michigan schools cancel classes amid weather Updated: Feb-21-14 7:34 am
- Man in Home Depot fraud gets 2½-years in prison Updated: Feb-20-14 5:22 pm
- MSU step closer to expanding med school in Flint Updated: Feb-17-14 3:25 pm
- Campaign promotes 'Made in Flint' and Genesee Co. Updated: Feb-17-14 1:58 pm
- Homeowner: Gunfire may be to blame for leaky roof Updated: Feb-17-14 7:14 am
- County's lone trial judge retiring this year Updated: Feb-16-14 6:25 pm
- Flint-area woman loses appeal over husband's death Updated: Feb-16-14 3:13 pm
- Michigan-Flint engineering enrollment grows Updated: Feb-15-14 4:13 am
- Man dead, woman jailed in Valentine's Day stabbing Updated: Feb-14-14 4:43 pm
- Flint manager putting together transition plan Updated: Feb-14-14 4:00 pm
- Man injured after crash involving fleeing vehicle Updated: Feb-14-14 12:35 pm
FLINT, Michigan - Elementary school students in Genesee County spent a week away from their usual desks recently to learn in a new classroom: Sloan Museum.
FLINT TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Authorities in the Flint area say three protective vests and a stun gun have been stolen from an unmarked police car.
FLINT, Michigan - A judge will reveal May 9 whether a boy who was 14 when he murdered a 73-year-old woman in her Flint home will serve life in prison without the possibility of parole.
FLINT, Michigan - A University of Michigan-Flint senior has taken a chunk out of his tuition debt by selling ad space on his graduation cap.
FLINT, Michigan - Flint Mayor Dayne Walling said he wants $70 million in federal funding to help fight blight and tear down nearly 6,000 buildings in the financially troubled city.
FLINT, Michigan - General Motors Co. executives and city officials have turned out for a ceremonial groundbreaking at the site of a planned $600 million paint shop project at the Flint Assembly plant.
FLINT, Michigan - A Flint-area man has been sentenced to life in prison in the 2012 death of his 3-month-old son.
FLINT, Michigan - A judge has found former "American Idol" finalist LaKisha Jones guilty of civil contempt for failing to pay her father's nursing home bills.
FLINT TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Authorities say a woman is dead and three other people injured, including two children, following an early-morning fire in the Flint area.
GRAND BLANC, Michigan - Authorities say the body of a woman has been found after a house fire in the Flint area.
DETROIT - Authorities say a Flint-area man convicted in a fraud scheme attacked a federal prosecutor during a court appearance in Detroit.
GRAND BLANC, Michigan - A group of Flint-area gymnasts are going to be cartwheeling for a good cause.
FLINT, Michigan - Snowier-than-normal weather and drivers speeding are being blamed for the high number of traffic accidents last month on Genesee County highways and roads, according to county 911 data.
FLINT, Michigan - There is no direct deposit this week for teachers and other employees in the Flint school district.
FLINT, Michigan - Some Michigan school districts are canceling classes for the day because of wintry weather conditions that have brought icy road conditions.
FLINT, Michigan - A Michigan man who switched price stickers on Home Depot products and then returned the items for refunds was sentenced Thursday to 2 ½ years in prison in a multi-state scheme that cost the big retailer more than $300,000.
FLINT, Michigan - The C.S. Mott Foundation announced Monday it is giving a $9 million grant designed to help establish an expanded presence for Michigan State University's medical school and public health program in Flint by the fall.
FLINT, Michigan - A new effort in the Flint area is encouraging people to support local businesses and encourage buying products produced in the region.
FLINT, Michigan - A Flint homeowner says a bullet from gunfire outside might be to blame for a leaky roof.
CORUNNA, Michigan - A man who has been the only Circuit Court judge in Shiawassee County for nearly 30 years says he won't run for re-election in 2014.
FLINT, Michigan - A Flint-area woman who was convicted of enticing her online boyfriend to kill her husband has lost her latest appeal in a case that has gone as high as the U.S. Supreme Court.
FLINT, Michigan - The University of Michigan-Flint is responding to a growth in its engineering program by investing in high-tech equipment for the students.
FLINT, Michigan - A 20-year-old man is dead and a woman he had a relationship with has been arrested following a Valentine's Day stabbing in Flint.
FLINT, Michigan - Flint's state-appointed emergency manager said Friday that he'll present the city council with details of a seven-point plan designed to move the financially troubled city toward a transition advisory board and eventually back under control of elected leaders.
FLINT, Michigan - Police say a 76-year-old man was critically injured after his vehicle collided with another vehicle that was fleeing from state troopers in Flint.