- Fast-food workers walk off job at Detroit location Updated: Dec-05-13 11:18 am
- 4th Michigan death now linked to November storm Updated: Dec-05-13 6:43 am
- Flint woman reports $130,000 jewelry theft Updated: Dec-03-13 5:49 am
- Prayer service, search planned for missing woman Updated: Dec-02-13 7:34 am
- Councilman jailed on drunken driving, drug charges Updated: Nov-30-13 3:16 pm
- Flint woman says $15,000 in guns stolen from home Updated: Nov-29-13 5:23 am
- Paralyzed Grand Rapids man home for Thanksgiving Updated: Nov-27-13 4:59 pm
- Michigan man who had gun at theater back in court Updated: Nov-27-13 5:08 am
- Flint's tallest building set for Dec. 22 implosion Updated: Nov-26-13 6:19 am
- Defense Chairman Levin backs nuke deal with Iran Updated: Nov-24-13 7:05 pm
- Newspaper: Arson arrests drop in Flint Updated: Nov-24-13 4:14 am
- Autopsy: Flint toddler's death ruled a homicide Updated: Nov-23-13 4:33 pm
- Police: Cigarettes stolen through concrete hole Updated: Nov-23-13 10:39 am
- Police investigate if carbon monoxide killed man Updated: Nov-22-13 11:45 am
- Murder conviction tossed because jury saw shackles Updated: Nov-20-13 5:38 pm
- Flint-area community faces problems with dam Updated: Nov-20-13 12:55 pm
- Police: Motorist flees crash, leaves wallet behind Updated: Nov-19-13 7:22 am
- Police: 16-year-old boy fatally shot in Flint Updated: Nov-18-13 8:58 pm
- Schools shut in parts of Michigan following storm Updated: Nov-18-13 7:28 am
- 8 Michigan cities to get help on development Updated: Nov-15-13 10:51 am
- Officials ID woman dead after Flint house fire Updated: Nov-14-13 9:37 am
- Pipe maker plans plant on former Buick City site Updated: Nov-13-13 7:03 pm
- Flint police seek help in finding hit-run pickup Updated: Nov-11-13 7:22 pm
- Teen heart screenings on tap at Clio High School Updated: Nov-09-13 4:05 am
- Flint voters elect 2 ex-convicts to City Council Updated: Nov-07-13 3:28 pm
DETROIT - Sign-carrying employees and others marched in front of a McDonald's restaurant in Detroit during a pre-dawn rally Thursday against low wages for fast-food workers.
MOUNT MORRIS TOWNSHIP, Michigan - A fourth death in Michigan has now been linked to a damaging November Midwestern storm that hit the state.
FLINT, Michigan - A Flint woman is reporting a big jewelry theft from her home.
FLINT, Michigan - A prayer service, vigil and search are planned for a 19-year-old Michigan woman missing since early November.
FLINT, Michigan - A Flint city councilman is being held in the city lockup on suspicion of drunken driving and drug possession.
FLINT, Michigan - A woman told Flint police $15,000 worth of shotguns was stolen from her home in the city.
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - Nestor Guzman ran into Lake Michigan on the first Sunday in July, in awe of its beauty on that warm summer evening.
GRAND BLANC TOWNSHIP, Michigan - A man who carried a loaded gun and wore body armor while seeing a movie near Flint last summer is back in court on charges of having phony CIA identification.
FLINT, Michigan - A date has been set for an implosion to demolish Flint's tallest building.
DETROIT - U.S. Senate Armed Services Committee Chairman Carl Levin of Michigan said Sunday that he supports the agreement between Iran and six leading nations that curbs some of Iran's nuclear programs in exchange for the easing of sanctions against the Middle Eastern nation.
FLINT, Michigan - Flint police and fire departments are spending less time and money investigating arsons and making fewer arrests for the crime even though the city leads the nation in the rate of arsons per capita, a newspaper reports.
FLINT, Michigan - Authorities say a toddler's death in Flint has been ruled a homicide.
FLINT, Michigan - Authorities say five cartons of cigarettes were funneled out of a Flint store - through a concrete hole.
MOUNT MORRIS TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Flint-area police are investigating whether a man died of carbon monoxide poisoning from a generator he was using following a damaging Midwestern storm.
FLINT, Michigan - The Michigan appeals court has thrown out a murder conviction in Genesee County, saying the defendant's rights were violated when the jury saw his leg shackles.
GOODRICH, Michigan - The Flint-area community of Goodrich is working to deal with sinkholes that are increasing in size around a 100-year-old dam, an official said.
FLINT, Michigan - Police say a motorist who fled on foot after crashing into a utility pole in Flint left something important behind - a wallet.
FLINT, Michigan - Police say a 16-year-old boy was fatally shot in Flint over the weekend.
FLINT, Michigan - Some schools are shut down in Michigan after a severe Midwestern storm knocked out power to hundreds of thousands electricity customers statewide.
CADILLAC, Michigan - Eight Michigan cities have been selected to receive technical assistance with key economic development projects, including efforts to revitalize a historic block in downtown Cadillac and redevelop a commercial district in southwest Detroit.
FLINT, Michigan - Authorities have released the name of an 18-year-old woman who died following a house fire in Flint.
FLINT, Michigan - An Alabama-based industrial pipe maker says it's building a manufacturing plant on the former site of General Motors Co.'s former Buick City complex.
FLINT, Michigan - Flint police are asking for help from the public and from auto damage shops in finding a pickup truck that may have been involved in a hit-and-run crash that killed a 34-year-old man.
CLIO, Michigan - Hurley Children's Hospital is hosting a free teen heart screening event at Clio High School.
FLINT, Michigan - A convicted killer and a man who served probation for felonious assault were elected as council members in a Michigan city long plagued by crime and economic distress.