- Roswell woman is accused of abandoning her son at a cemetery Updated: May-04-15 4:44 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Authorities say a Roswell woman is accused of abandoning her son at a cemetery last weekend.
- Roswell school shooting victims awarded nearly $2 million Updated: May-01-15 10:32 pm
ROSWELL, New Mexico - Insurance carriers for the Roswell Independent School District have paid nearly $2 million in structured settlements to two victims of a shooting at a middle school last year.
- 4 men charged in connection to dairy farm abuse case Updated: Apr-30-15 12:10 pm
ROSWELL, New Mexico - Four men have been charged with cruelty to animals after undercover video showed workers at a southern New Mexico dairy whipping cows with chains and wire cables and kicking and punching the animals.
- NTSB: Train worker likely to survive if he hadn't jumped Updated: Apr-29-15 6:40 pm
ROSWELL, New Mexico - Officials say a crew member who was aboard a freight train that struck a parked train in New Mexico probably would have survived if he had not jumped from the train right before impact.
- Roswell obstetrician found responsible for mother's death Updated: Apr-22-15 1:19 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - An Albuquerque jury found a Roswell obstetrician and nurse at fault in the death of a mother from high blood pressure during the birth of her third child.
- New Mexico commission to consider dairy rule settlement Updated: Apr-07-15 6:59 pm
ROSWELL, New Mexico - Industry representatives, environmentalists and state officials have reached a compromise over how to protect groundwater from potential contamination from dairy operations.
- Brett Leach, Eastern New Mexico Univ. regent, dies at 67 Updated: Apr-06-15 3:34 pm
ROSWELL, New Mexico - Eastern New Mexico University has announced the death of Brett Leach, a member of the university Board of Regents.