- New Mexico succeeds in legal fight to bar horse slaughter Updated: Feb-05-16 3:49 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A court decision will prevent a horse slaughter operation from opening in New Mexico after the state's lengthy legal battle.
- Candidates vie for secretary of state post after scandal Updated: Feb-02-16 9:22 pm
SANTA FE, New Mexico - The fall election for New Mexico secretary of state will pit Democratic Bernalillo County Clerk Maggie Toulouse Oliver against Republican state Rep. Nora Espinoza of Roswell in the wake of a scandal that landed the state election agency's former chief in jail.
- Democrats file ethics complaint against New Mexico lawmaker Updated: Feb-02-16 1:08 am
SANTA FE, New Mexico - The Democratic Party of New Mexico is taking aim at Rep. Nora Espinoza, accusing her of violating the governmental conduct code as she considers running for the secretary of state's office.
- Roswell Republican considering Secretary of State run Updated: Jan-28-16 5:21 pm
SANTA FE, New Mexico - A Roswell Republican is thinking of throwing her hat into the Secretary of State race.
- Dexter's ex-police chief is facing battery, stalking charges Updated: Jan-27-16 6:42 pm
DEXTER, New Mexico - Dexter's former police chief is facing charges of battery and stalking after a state police investigation of alleged misconduct while in office.
- Retired BYU professor is the master of his art Updated: Jan-08-16 8:42 am
SPRINGVILLE, Utah - Is this a case of mistaken identity? The man in the doorway can't be Wayne Kimball, the artist, the master printer and lithographer who slaves away in his basement studio with slabs of stone and bottles of ink for months at a time just to produce a single work of art. This can't be the man whose often-surreal work was once described by one art aficionado as "something that one could imagine a monk doing."
- Assistance offered to those who lost livestock in storm Updated: Jan-07-16 10:13 am
ROSWELL, New Mexico - Ranchers and farmers in southeastern New Mexico may be able to recoup some of the costs of livestock lost in Winter Storm Goliath.