- Roswell voters elect Dennis Kintigh as mayor Updated: Mar-05-14 8:35 am
- New Mexico governor OKs aircraft industry tax cut Updated: Mar-03-14 7:25 pm
- New district attorney named in eastern NM Updated: Mar-01-14 1:28 pm
- Roswell sees rash of vehicle arson fires Updated: Feb-26-14 1:00 pm
- Mom of girl found living in filth gets prison term Updated: Feb-25-14 1:29 pm
- Boy hurt in Roswell school shooting returns home Updated: Feb-21-14 8:31 pm
- Suspect in Roswell police shooting charged Updated: Feb-18-14 3:22 pm
- NM man rescued after being trapped in storm drain Updated: Feb-16-14 2:07 pm
- Ex-Sen. Tim Jennings confirmed to investment board Updated: Feb-14-14 3:45 pm
ROSWELL, New Mexico - Roswell voters elected former New Mexico legislator Dennis Kintigh over incumbent Del Jurney by nearly a 2-to-1 ratio in results from the mayor's race in Tuesday's election.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - Gov. Susana Martinez signed into law Monday a tax break to help New Mexico's aviation industry.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - Gov. Susana Martinez has appointed a new top state prosecutor for two eastern New Mexico counties.
ROSWELL, New Mexico - Somebody is setting cars on fire in Roswell.
ROSWELL, New Mexico - A Roswell-area woman whose autistic daughter was found living in filth and confined in a small cage-like room has been sentenced to three years in prison.
ROSWELL, New Mexico - A 12-year-old boy who was seriously injured in a shooting at a Roswell school last month has returned home.
ROSWELL, New Mexico - A 34-year-old man shot by a Roswell officer after the man charged a woman and her children with a knife is facing aggravated assault charges.
ROSWELL, New Mexico - Roswell firefighters say a man is recovering after being stuck overnight in a 3-by-3-foot storm drain.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - Roswell Democrat Tim Jennings has been confirmed by his former Senate colleagues to serve on a state board overseeing $18 billion in public investments.