- Vermont opens lottery for firewood cutters Updated: Dec-15-13 8:52 am
- Vermont auditor seeks whistle-blower protection Updated: Dec-13-13 3:07 pm
- Vermont Press Association 2012-2013 award winners Updated: Dec-13-13 1:17 pm
- Small Vt. utility ordered to stop net metering Updated: Dec-11-13 6:07 pm
- I-89 Montpelier exit reopens Updated: Dec-05-13 4:29 pm
- 42 Vt. communities get planning grants Updated: Dec-05-13 5:04 am
- Vermont event to highlight barriers to women Updated: Nov-30-13 1:27 pm
- Youth drug treatment gets big boost in part of Vt. Updated: Nov-27-13 4:40 am
- Vt., EPA, seek input on Lake Champlain cleanup Updated: Nov-26-13 9:37 am
- Vt., Planned Parenthood settle campaign complaints Updated: Nov-19-13 3:29 pm
MONTPELIER, Vermont - The Vermont Department of Forests, Parks and Recreation will open the lottery for personal roadside firewood lots on state forest lands on January 2.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - The state accounts auditor asked lawmakers on Friday to consider passing a law to protect the identities of people who want to report problems in state government.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - The Burlington Free Press was named the top daily newspaper in Vermont, while weeklies, the Herald of Randolph and Seven Days in Burlington, captured leading honors for non-daily publications in the annual Vermont Press Association writing and photography awards announced at the Vermont Press Association Annual Meeting and Awards Luncheon.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - Vermont regulators have ordered the Washington Electric Co-operative to suspend a program that allows homeowners to work their electric bills down to zero by installing solar, wind or other renewable energy projects that send power back to their utility's grid, saying the small utility is violating state law.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - Vermont State Police say the Interstate 89 southbound exit in Montpelier has reopened.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - About $450,000 in grants will go to 42 Vermont communities for revitalization and to help plan for future growth and development and protect them from future floods.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - Business and community leaders are due to gather with Gov. Peter Shumlin this coming week for an event to highlight barriers to Vermont women entering and advancing in the workforce.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - Drug abuse treatment programs for youths and young adults in Vermont's Chittenden and Washington counties are in line for a major boost in funding.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the state of Vermont are seeking public input on a recently released draft proposal to restore Lake Champlain.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - An affiliate of Planned Parenthood of Northern New England will pay $30,000 to the state of Vermont to settle a claim that it violated the state's campaign finance laws in 2010.