- NFL players talk about race with Harvard students Updated: Apr-23-14 7:17 pm
- Cruz makes just 2nd border visit as US senator Updated: Apr-17-14 6:01 pm
- TV winners in annual Texas AP Broadcasters contest Updated: Apr-12-14 10:44 pm
- Zetas boss pleads guilty to 2 charges Updated: Apr-07-14 8:25 pm
- California Chrome easily wins Santa Anita Derby Updated: Apr-05-14 9:06 pm
- Davis speaks to Texas Associated Press editors Updated: Apr-05-14 6:26 pm
- Judge needs more time on GM recalled cars request Updated: Apr-04-14 5:58 pm
CAMBRIDGE, Massachusetts - Richard Sherman was called all kinds of names after his raging rant at the end of the NFC championship game. It was worth it, the Seattle cornerback said, because it gave him a chance to talk about the perception of black athletes to a wider audience.
HARLINGEN, Texas - U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz on Thursday made just his second visit to the U.S.-Mexico border since taking office, saying Texans in the area care mostly about the same issues as residents of any other part of the state.
McALLEN, Texas - The former leader of a Mexican drug cartel's breakaway faction pleaded guilty Monday in Texas to federal drug and money laundering charges in a deal prosecutors hope could help with other ongoing investigations.
ARCADIA, California - Art Sherman knows what it takes to get a horse to the Kentucky Derby and win. He had a close-up view as an 18-year-old workout rider when Swaps won the 1955 Run for the Roses. Nearly 60 years later, Sherman is taking his own colt to Louisville as the early Derby favorite.
SOUTH PADRE ISLAND, Texas - Democratic gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis told a gathering of Texas journalists Saturday that the state's public education system needs to change and that her Republican opponent represents the status quo.
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas - A federal judge in Texas said she would consider arguments made Friday and await additional information, before deciding whether to grant an emergency injunction that could force General Motors to tell owners of more than 2 million cars with a defective ignition to not drive them until repaired.