- FBI: NH teen in touch with mom after she vanished Updated: Dec-05-13 6:17 pm
- North Conway, NH, hospital to join MaineHealth Updated: Dec-03-13 10:20 am
- NH hospital, ski area provide free kids' helmets Updated: Nov-25-13 5:02 am
- NH offering road salt certification program Updated: Nov-24-13 10:09 am
- Missing NH teen's mom: She'll be home some day Updated: Nov-22-13 4:41 pm
- Former NH school coach gets 2 year in sex assault Updated: Nov-06-13 12:48 pm
CONWAY, New Hampshire - Law enforcement officials say a 15-year-old North Conway girl who vanished two months ago on her way home from high school was in contact with her mother after she disappeared.
NORTH CONWAY, New Hampshire - A North Conway hospital has received approval from New Hampshire regulators to join a health care system based in Portland, Maine.
CONWAY, New Hampshire - More than 200 New Hampshire children are receiving free helmets as part of an initiative to keep kids safe on the ski slopes.
CONWAY, New Hampshire - The state of New Hampshire wants to reduce the amount of salt used on private roads, driveways and parking lots in the winter, so it's offering a special program for snowplow operators.
CONWAY, New Hampshire - The mother of a 15-year-old North Conway girl who vanished last month on her way home from high school says she believes her daughter will come home someday.
CONWAY, New Hampshire - A former New Hampshire middle school girls' basketball coach has been sentenced to two years in prison after pleading guilty to charges that he sexually assaulted a 13-year-old player.