- Health woes vex neighbors of tire warehouse fire Updated: Apr-14-14 7:18 am
- Firefighters battling Torrington tire co. blaze Updated: Apr-03-14 12:13 pm
- Records: Teen cited Columbine in school threat Updated: Apr-01-14 6:44 pm
- Man to be arraigned in Torrington overdose death Updated: Mar-31-14 9:17 am
- Conn. drive-in theater needs upgrades to stay open Updated: Mar-23-14 11:08 am
TORRINGTON, Connecticut - A tire fire in Torrington that stopped burning more than a week ago has led to health concerns among local residents.
TORRINGTON, Connecticut - Firefighters from several towns are battling a smoky blaze at a Torrington tire warehouse as city officials urge people who live and work nearby to stay indoors. Officials say no one was injured.
LITCHFIELD, Connecticut - An 18-year-old Connecticut woman cited the 1999 Columbine school shootings in her diary alongside plans to shoot up her high school last month, according to court records released Tuesday.
LITCHFIELD, Connecticut - A 22-year-old man is facing arraignment on drug charges in connection with a heroin overdose death in Torrington.
BARKHAMSTED, Connecticut - Hundreds of families picnic and pajama-clad children usually dot the expansive lush green field at the Pleasant Valley Drive-in every summer, waiting for hours for the sun to set and the movies to start.