- Beaufort County oak is SC's 2013 Heritage Tree Updated: Dec-11-13 8:41 am
- SC legislator considering run for superintendent Updated: Dec-10-13 3:10 pm
- Marines dispose of explosives at Bluffton PD Updated: Dec-10-13 9:58 am
- Sanford discusses immigration with reform group Updated: Dec-09-13 1:04 pm
- SC free clinic model now replicated nationwide Updated: Nov-27-13 3:13 am
- Back to the drawing board again on Hilton Head Updated: Nov-22-13 8:22 am
- Brighter new year for Hilton Head tourism Updated: Nov-15-13 8:13 am
- Hilton Head Council opposes college location Updated: Nov-13-13 8:16 am
- State senators hearing about flood insurance hikes Updated: Nov-12-13 8:02 am
- Hilton Head Island man drowns at golf course Updated: Nov-12-13 7:29 am
- SC man's safety clothing business thriving Updated: Nov-11-13 9:01 am
BURTON, South Carolina - An oak tree estimated to be as many as 400 years old has been designated South Carolina's Heritage Tree for 2013.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - A South Carolina House Republican says he's exploring a run for state superintendent next year.
BLUFFTON, South Carolina - A bomb disposal team from Marine Corps Air Station Beaufort has collected some military explosives brought to the Bluffton Police Department.
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina - U.S. Rep Mark Sanford says he would support a stronger work visa program as a way to deal with the nation's immigration issues.
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina - What began two decades ago on Hilton Head Island as a free clinic using retired physicians and volunteers to care for the working poor has become a model for dozens of similar clinics nationwide. There are now 96 Volunteers in Medicine Clinics in 29 states.
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina - It's back to the drawing board for Hilton Head Town Council. But it's not like they haven't been there before.
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina - It's going to be a brighter new year for cultural and tourism groups on Hilton Head Island.
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina - The Hilton Head Island Town Council does not like the idea of a college campus near the beach.
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina - Coastal homeowners who are paying higher premiums for wind and flood insurance are getting a chance to vent with state senators.
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina - A Hilton Head Island man has drowned after he fell into a pond on a golf course.
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina - John Trimble still lives in the Wexford Plantation home where he started his safety-apparel business a decade ago.