- Public pier burns in Beaufort County; arson suspected Updated: May-26-15 7:55 am
LADYS ISLAND, South Carolina - Authorities suspect arson in a holiday weekend fire that destroyed a public pier on Ladys Island in Beaufort County.
- Couple accused of stealing $19,000 form elderly man Updated: May-21-15 11:53 am
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina - A Hilton Head Island couple is accused of cashing over $19,000 worth of forged checks from an elderly man they were caring for.
- Boat abandoned in Hilton Head marsh may be stuck for a while Updated: May-20-15 8:34 am
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina - Authorities say an abandoned boat taking on water and stuck in the marsh on Hilton Head Island will stay there for now.
- Florida man plans paddleboarding trip for cancer foundation Updated: May-15-15 8:38 am
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida - A Ft. Lauderdale man is planning on making a 400-mile journey along the coast of Costa Rica to raise money for a cancer research foundation based in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina.
- Beaufort County deputies investigate apparent homicide Updated: May-06-15 12:25 pm
OKATIE, South Carolina - Authorities in Beaufort County have released the name of a man who was shot in a homicide on the mainland side of Hilton Head Island.
- Beaufort County may lead call for earlier school start date Updated: May-02-15 1:20 pm
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina - Beaufort County Schools have asked the state to allow it to start classes in August, a week earlier than state law allows.