- SC free clinic model now replicated nationwide Updated: Nov-27-13 3:13 am
- Back to the drawing board again on Hilton Head Updated: Nov-22-13 8:22 am
- Brighter new year for Hilton Head tourism Updated: Nov-15-13 8:13 am
- Hilton Head Council opposes college location Updated: Nov-13-13 8:16 am
- State senators hearing about flood insurance hikes Updated: Nov-12-13 8:02 am
- Hilton Head Island man drowns at golf course Updated: Nov-12-13 7:29 am
- SC man's safety clothing business thriving Updated: Nov-11-13 9:01 am
- US 17 widening to 4 lanes complete Updated: Nov-08-13 8:43 am
- Burning ban on Hilton Head Island taking effect Updated: Nov-07-13 8:29 am
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina - What began two decades ago on Hilton Head Island as a free clinic using retired physicians and volunteers to care for the working poor has become a model for dozens of similar clinics nationwide. There are now 96 Volunteers in Medicine Clinics in 29 states.
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina - It's back to the drawing board for Hilton Head Town Council. But it's not like they haven't been there before.
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina - It's going to be a brighter new year for cultural and tourism groups on Hilton Head Island.
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina - The Hilton Head Island Town Council does not like the idea of a college campus near the beach.
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina - Coastal homeowners who are paying higher premiums for wind and flood insurance are getting a chance to vent with state senators.
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina - A Hilton Head Island man has drowned after he fell into a pond on a golf course.
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina - John Trimble still lives in the Wexford Plantation home where he started his safety-apparel business a decade ago.
BEAUFORT, South Carolina - The years-long work of widening of U.S. 17 in the Lowcountry is finished.
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina - A ban on burning yard debris takes effect this weekend on Hilton Head Island. Some people are now wondering how they will dispose of their lawn clippings, leaves and branches.