- Boston Bruins elevate Don Sweeney to general manager Updated: May-20-15 3:05 pm
BOSTON - On his first day as general manager of the Boston Bruins, Don Sweeney met with Claude Julien and declined to give his Stanley Cup-winning coach more than a tepid endorsement.
- 'Jon Stewart of Egypt' eyes next project after Harvard stint Updated: May-10-15 11:43 am
BOSTON - Bassem Youssef, the man dubbed the "Jon Stewart of Egypt," is eyeing new projects after teaching students at Harvard University's prestigious Kennedy School of Government how satire can disrupt the social and political order.
- Former Olympian Bouchard-Hall chosen as USA Cycling CEO Updated: Apr-30-15 3:02 pm
USA Cycling has chosen a Harvard-educated businessman who once made the U.S. Olympic team to help usher the sport's national governing body through a critical and transformative time.
- Harvard study: Millennials believe US justice system unfair Updated: Apr-29-15 11:34 am
BOSTON - A Harvard University survey released Wednesday found that nearly one in two millennials believe America's criminal justice system is unfair and few believe protests triggered by the killings of black men at the hands of police will make a significant difference.
- Japan's prime minister focuses on economy and women's issues Updated: Apr-27-15 11:52 am
CAMBRIDGE, Massachusetts - Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said Monday his administration is trying to improve the status of women in his country as it also seeks to protect women's rights on the international stage.