- No jury duty in South Fla. for Sen. Rubio Updated: Mar-12-14 12:08 pm
- Ross says Miami needs 'world-class' stadium Updated: Mar-11-14 6:11 pm
- Nearly half a-million enroll in 'Obamacare' in Fla Updated: Mar-11-14 5:58 pm
- Wade carries Heat late, Miami tops Wizards 99-90 Updated: Mar-10-14 11:12 pm
- Delmas signs with Dolphins; Patterson released Updated: Mar-10-14 8:38 pm
- AP source: Dolphins owner will pay for renovations Updated: Mar-10-14 8:00 pm
- Miami's Knighton out of hospital Updated: Mar-10-14 7:45 pm
- Rafael Furcal mounting comeback with Miami Marlins Updated: Mar-10-14 4:58 pm
- Rivera associate says not guilty in election case Updated: Mar-10-14 4:27 pm
- Barricaded man injured in police standoff Updated: Mar-10-14 5:35 am
- Public transit systems with big ridership gains Updated: Mar-09-14 11:46 pm
- Miami's Stanton hits first spring home run Updated: Mar-09-14 5:27 pm
- Miami celebrates the British invasion Updated: Mar-09-14 11:54 am
- Miami tops Wake Forest 69-56 Updated: Mar-08-14 4:30 pm
- Heat re-sign Liggins to 2nd 10-day contract Updated: Mar-08-14 1:44 pm
- Miami farmhouse had key role in Fla. dairy history Updated: Mar-08-14 1:14 am
- Small planes crashes in South Florida pond Updated: Mar-07-14 5:04 pm
- Venezuelan middle class seeks refuge in Miami Updated: Mar-07-14 3:50 pm
- Bill would give nurse practitioners more authority Updated: Mar-06-14 8:50 pm
- Attorney defends fired Dolphins trainer Updated: Mar-06-14 5:07 pm
- Florida State beats Miami 72-67 in OT in ACC Updated: Mar-06-14 4:48 pm
- Lawsuit: Univision newscaster's book had false ID Updated: Mar-06-14 4:41 pm
- AP PHOTOS: Miami dance troupe has disabled members Updated: Mar-06-14 9:58 am
- New Miami FBI chief questioned Saddam Hussein Updated: Mar-06-14 3:05 am
- Michelle Obama promotes health insurance in Fla. Updated: Mar-05-14 5:49 pm
MIAMI - Sen. Marco Rubio reported for jury duty at a Miami-Dade County courthouse but was not called to serve on a panel.
MIAMI - Dolphins owner Stephen Ross says the team's stadium must be upgraded if South Florida is to host another Super Bowl, spurring his decision to pay for up to $400 million in renovations himself.
MIAMI - Florida is one of several states on track to meet White House projections for enrollment in health plans during the first year of the Affordable Care Act, according to figures released Tuesday.
MIAMI - LeBron James set the tone pregame. Dwyane Wade took over in the fourth quarter.
MIAMI - Safety Louis Delmas signed a one-year contract Monday worth up to $3.5 million with the Miami Dolphins, who shook up their secondary on the eve of free agency.
MIAMI - Dolphins owner Stephen Ross has offered to pay the entire tab for up to $400 million in stadium renovations in exchange for a property tax break.
CORAL GABLES, Florida - Miami offensive lineman Hunter Knighton is out of the hospital after falling ill during a workout last month.
MIAMI - An associate of former U.S. Rep. David Rivera pleaded not guilty Monday to four campaign finance violations involving tens of thousands of dollars in alleged illegal contributions to a previously unknown candidate.
MIAMI - A man is recovering after being shot during a standoff with Miami-Dade police.
Americans are boarding public buses, trains and subways in greater numbers than any time since the suburbs began booming, according to new ridership numbers.
JUPITER, Florida - Giancarlo Stanton hit his first home run of spring training for Miami and the Marlins lost to the Tigers 3-1 on Sunday.
MIAMI - The city known as the "Gateway to Latin America" is honoring culture from across the Atlantic this week with its second BritWeek.
CORAL GABLES, Florida - Garrius Adams scored 22 points to lead Miami to a 69-56 win over Wake Forest on Saturday.
MIAMI - The Miami Heat say they have signed guard DeAndre Liggins to a second 10-day contract.
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - The two-story house is quaint, with its blue-paneled garage door and matching awnings. A circular garden sits in the front yard, with a red rose perched against a black wood trellis with blue risers.
MIAMI - Officials say a small plane lost power and crashed into a large retention pond in a South Florida residential area.
MIAMI - Carlos Salamanca fled Venezuela's growing political turmoil in January with his wife, two teenage children and $7,000.
MIAMI - With a massive shortage of primary care physicians across Florida, state lawmakers are pushing a bill to expand the powers of nurse practitioners, allowing them to prescribe controlled substances like painkillers and work without supervision from a doctor.
MIAMI - An attorney for the trainer fired last month by the Miami Dolphins says his client was improperly singled out to appease a "public outcry for action" in the wake of the team's bullying scandal.
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - Natasha Howard had 30 points and 16 rebounds to help Florida State beat Miami 72-67 in overtime in Thursday's second round of the Atlantic Coast Conference tournament.
MIAMI - A Guatemalan man claims in a lawsuit that popular Univision news host Jorge Ramos wrongly identified him as a U.S. immigration agent in a 2005 book about a fatal migrant smuggling venture, leading to death threats and eventually forcing the man and his family to leave Guatemala.
MIAMI - Professional dance is normally an activity for the able-bodied in tip-top shape, but a Miami-based dance troupe incorporates disabled dancers into its repertoires as a way to enhance performances.
MIAMI - The new chief of the FBI office in Miami once interrogated Saddam Hussein after the Iraqi leader's 2003 capture during the U.S.-led war that toppled his regime.
MIAMI - With just weeks left to sign up for health care under the Affordable Care Act, Michelle Obama zeroed in on recruiting the crucial young adult demographic during a visit to a Miami community health center Wednesday.