- Fordham beats Dayton to win A10 women's title Updated: Mar-09-14 2:29 pm
- Dayton cruises to 60-48 win over Richmond Updated: Mar-08-14 9:32 pm
- Man whose family fled Iraq an Ohio student leader Updated: Mar-08-14 3:37 pm
- 2013-14 AP Southwest All-District boys, girls Updated: Mar-05-14 6:40 pm
- Trials set for 2 young men in Ohio teen's slaying Updated: Mar-05-14 5:12 pm
- Man pleads not guilty in 7 bank robberies in Ohio Updated: Mar-05-14 4:45 pm
- Ohio man goes to prison for rape of boy at church Updated: Mar-04-14 7:38 am
- 6 Ohio men charged in cellphone store break-ins Updated: Mar-03-14 6:24 pm
- Ohio communities eligible for racino payments Updated: Mar-03-14 10:04 am
- Ohio college asks for St. Patrick's Day restraint Updated: Mar-02-14 6:19 am
- Sibert, Dayton hold off UMass 86-79 Updated: Mar-01-14 1:48 pm
- Ohio counties to add video visitation for inmates Updated: Mar-01-14 11:43 am
- NCAA OK with Dayton playing in First Four at home Updated: Feb-27-14 5:26 pm
- Bus driver shooting probed as possible hate crime Updated: Feb-26-14 9:37 pm
- Space shuttle display opens at Ohio museum Updated: Feb-26-14 7:39 pm
- Ohio city cancels Fourth of July festivities Updated: Feb-26-14 7:41 am
- Police: Ohio driver's bible booklet stops bullet Updated: Feb-25-14 6:03 pm
- Ohio Air Force base gets powerful supercomputer Updated: Feb-24-14 7:02 am
- Ohio inmate charged with 2013 murder Updated: Feb-22-14 7:11 pm
- SW Ohio officials seek manufacturing funding Updated: Feb-22-14 1:40 pm
- Dayton defeats La Salle 65-53 Updated: Feb-19-14 11:44 pm
- Ohio governor candidate's petitions get scrutiny Updated: Feb-19-14 8:22 am
- 2 hurt as Ohio fire truck slides on ice, hits pole Updated: Feb-18-14 7:57 am
- Suit filed over man's killing at Ohio truck stop Updated: Feb-14-14 11:28 am
- Ohio Sen. Portman to lead trafficking forum Updated: Feb-14-14 3:06 am
RICHMOND, Virginia - Six years removed from a winless season, and one year after a one-point loss in the Atlantic 10 women's championship game, Fordham seniors Erin Rooney and Abigail Corning weren't about to let the Rams feel disappointment again.
DAYTON, Ohio - Devin Oliver scored 16 points and grabbed 10 rebounds to lead Dayton to a 60-48 victory over Richmond on Saturday night.
FAIRBORN, Ohio - A young man whose family left the violent turmoil of Iraq has become a campus leader at a southwest Ohio college with a fast-growing international student population.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The 2013-2014 Associated Press Southwest All-District boys high school basketball teams, as selected by a media panel from the district:
LEBANON, Ohio - Trial dates have been set for two 19-year-old men charged with aggravated murder in the slaying of a southwest Ohio teen whose body was dumped several counties away.
DAYTON, Ohio - A man has pleaded not guilty to federal charges alleging he robbed seven banks in southwestern and central Ohio within five weeks.
DAYTON, Ohio - A judge has sentenced a 20-year-old southwest Ohio man to 15 years to life in prison for raping a 5-year-old boy in a church bathroom last year.
DAYTON, Ohio - Prosecutors say six men charged with theft are part of two related groups suspected in a total of at least 60 cellphone store break-ins around Ohio and in Indianapolis and Louisville, Kentucky
LEBANON, Ohio - Redevelopment of the fairgrounds in one southwestern Ohio county is on hold as state officials figure out the details of distributing $12 million in payments to communities affected by the legalization of racinos.
DAYTON, Ohio - The University of Dayton is asking students to think about the school's reputation and their own safety as St. Patrick's Day approaches.
DAYTON, Ohio - Jordan Sibert matched his career-high with 23 points and Dayton hit enough free throws down the stretch to defeat Massachusetts 86-79 on Saturday.
DAYTON, Ohio - Jail officials in two Ohio counties plan to allow inmates to meet with their lawyers, family and friends using remote video access.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - In an effort to make it a fair contest, men's teams can't play on their home court during the NCAA tournament.
DAYTON, Ohio - Authorities said Wednesday that they are investigating whether the shooting of a bus driver who said a book of Bible verses in his pocket helped stop two bullets could have been a hate crime.
DAYTON, Ohio - A much-awaited space shuttle display is opening at the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force near Dayton.
BEAVERCREEK, Ohio - The city council in a southwest Ohio suburb has scrapped the annual Fourth of July parade and fireworks as a cost-cutting measure.
CINCINNATI - A biblical booklet in a shirt pocket apparently helped a bus driver survive a shooting, and authorities were looking Tuesday for three suspects, police say.
DAYTON, Ohio - The U.S. Air Force says a new $20.8 million supercomputer will nearly double the computing power at Ohio's largest military base.
DAYTON, Ohio - A man serving a sentence for a burglary conviction has been indicted on charges including aggravated murder in the 2013 stabbing death of an 81 year-old woman in southwest Ohio.
DAYTON, Ohio - Officials in southwest Ohio are joining to seek preferential consideration for $1.3 billion in federal funding to help bolster manufacturing activities and create new jobs in the region.
DAYTON, Ohio - Devin Oliver scored 14 points and grabbed 12 rebounds as Dayton won its fifth straight, beating La Salle 65-53 on Wednesday night.
DAYTON, Ohio - A local elections official says a little-known, Dayton-area Democrat who qualified for the May ballot has questionable signatures on his petitions to run for Ohio governor.
MIAMISBURG, Ohio - Authorities say two firefighters were hurt when a fire truck accompanying medics to a crash site skidded on an icy road and slammed into a utility pole in southwest Ohio.
DAYTON, Ohio - The family of an Illinois truck driver fatally shot by a security guard at a southwest Ohio truck stop last year is suing.
DAYTON, Ohio - Ohio's Republican U.S. senator plans a forum in Dayton on sex trafficking and exploitation.