- Delaware State loses 56-46 to No. 25 Dayton Updated: Dec-05-13 12:33 am
- No. 25 Dayton shakes off Delaware State, 56-46 Updated: Dec-04-13 11:21 pm
- $1M bail set for men charged in Ohio teen's death Updated: Dec-03-13 7:59 pm
- Ohio teen charged in killing of woman at bus stop Updated: Dec-03-13 7:14 pm
- Ohio military base looking to privatize utilities Updated: Dec-03-13 8:55 am
- AP poll: Michigan State No. 1 for 3rd week in row Updated: Dec-02-13 6:02 pm
- Trucker charged in Ohio double fatal Updated: Dec-02-13 6:37 am
- Ohio police contracts set allowable booze levels Updated: Nov-30-13 2:22 pm
- Ohio chapel to undergo $12 million in renovations Updated: Nov-29-13 7:11 pm
- SW Ohio county's new veterans court offers help Updated: Nov-29-13 10:20 am
- Young Ohio woman remembered after remains found Updated: Nov-25-13 6:43 am
- Ohio mayor's car hit by gunfire Updated: Nov-21-13 6:08 am
- Part of historic OH building mistakenly demolished Updated: Nov-21-13 5:53 am
- Oliver, Sibert lead Dayton past Ga. Tech 82-72 Updated: Nov-20-13 9:51 pm
- NE Ohio racino on track for mid-December opening Updated: Nov-20-13 7:55 am
- Ohio police looking for help after body found Updated: Nov-19-13 7:25 am
- Ohio museum expands access to Kennedy plane Updated: Nov-19-13 5:55 am
- Ohio attorney general: Heroin a statewide epidemic Updated: Nov-18-13 4:07 pm
- Big increase in concealed carry permits in Ohio Updated: Nov-17-13 11:53 am
- Dayton's balance turns back St. Francis 78-58 Updated: Nov-16-13 3:03 pm
- Sant leads No. 23 Dayton women past Akron, 94-80 Updated: Nov-15-13 11:44 pm
- Man gets 11-year sentence for Ohio bat attack Updated: Nov-14-13 6:27 pm
- Ohio coach was drunk in wrong-way fatal crash Updated: Nov-14-13 6:13 am
- Dayton beats St. Francis (Pa.) 70-56 Updated: Nov-13-13 10:26 pm
- Congressman: Ohio base could lose 6,000 jobs Updated: Nov-13-13 9:40 am
DAYTON, Ohio - Delaware State's first game against a ranked team this season proved one thing to senior guard Casey Walker.
DAYTON, Ohio - Dayton coach Archie Miller told his team it would be a weird game because of Delaware State's style of play.
FRANKLIN, Ohio - Bail has been set at $1 million for two men in southwest Ohio who have been charged with murder after a badly beaten teen was left at a hospital and died from his injuries.
DAYTON, Ohio - A 17-year-old teen accused of fatally shooting a woman near a bus stop in southwest Ohio has been indicted on a charge of aggravated murder.
DAYTON, Ohio - Ohio's largest military base is expected to privatize more energy and utility operations as it tries to offset steep cuts in the federal defense budget.
Michigan State stays No. 1 for a third straight week in The Associated Press' college basketball poll, receiving all but two of the first-place votes.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Authorities have charged a semitrailer driver with misdemeanor vehicular manslaughter in a central Ohio crash earlier this year that killed two people.
DAYTON, Ohio - Some law enforcement contracts across Ohio set allowable alcohol levels for officers on duty.
DAYTON, Ohio - A chapel that's central to the University of Dayton will undergo $12 million in renovations beginning next year.
DAYTON, Ohio - A new veterans court in one of southwestern Ohio's largest counties is trying to help and support criminal offenders who have served in the military.
VANDALIA, Ohio - Family and friends gathered for a vigil to remember the 20-year-old woman whose remains were found in a southwestern Ohio park last week.
CLAYTON, Ohio - Authorities say a car driven by the mayor of a suburban Dayton city was hit by gunfire after a crash involving some other vehicles escalated into shots fired.
DAYTON, Ohio - The city of Dayton is trying to sort out a situation that saw part of an historic downtown building mistakenly demolished.
ATLANTA - Devin Oliver and Jordan Sibert each scored 20 points, Vee Sanford added 15 and Dayton beat Georgia Tech 82-72 on Wednesday night.
NORTHFIELD, Ohio - Officials say a northeast Ohio facility featuring horse racing and slots-like video terminals will open Dec. 18, making it the fourth of seven racinos expected to open around the state.
VANDALIA, Ohio - Police in suburban Dayton are asking for the public's help in identifying a badly decomposed body found in a park.
DAYTON, Ohio - With interest building in the 50th anniversary of President John F. Kennedy's assassination, a museum near Dayton is stepping up the public tours of his presidential jet.
CINCINNATI - Just as Ohio is making progress in the battle against prescription drug abuse, it's getting overrun by heroin, the attorney general said Monday.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio has issued a record-breaking number of concealed-weapons licenses this year.
DAYTON, Ohio - Reserve Vee Sanford scored 14 points to lead four players in double figures as Dayton pulled away for a 78-58 victory over St. Francis-New York on Saturday.
DAYTON, Ohio - Cassie Sant scored a career-high 24 points on 10-of-11 shooting and No. 23 Dayton beat Akron 94-80 on Friday night for its 14th straight home victory.
DAYTON, Ohio - A man who pleaded guilty to attempted murder for hitting a 73-year-old woman with a wooden baseball bat has been sentenced in southwest Ohio to 11 years in prison.
SPRINGFIELD, Ohio - Authorities say an assistant high school football coach in southwestern Ohio was driving drunk when he caused a wrong-way crash that killed him and another driver in September.
DAYTON, Ohio - Devin Oliver scored 16 points as Dayton pulled away in the final minutes to beat St. Francis University (Pa.) 70-56 on Wednesday night.
DAYTON, Ohio - A congressman is warning that federal spending cuts could cost Ohio's largest military base up to 6,000 military and civilian jobs by next year, with more to come after that.