- Firefighters contain blaze at Air Force base hotel Updated: May-22-15 2:44 am
DAYTON, Ohio - Firefighters have contained a fire on the roof of a hotel at Ohio's largest military base.
- US Attorney General meets with Ohio shooting victim's family Updated: May-20-15 10:28 am
CINCINNATI - The parents of a young black man fatally shot by police in a southwest Ohio Wal-Mart say they are encouraged after meeting with the nation's new top law enforcement official.
- Authorities ID boy who drowned in southwestern Ohio pond Updated: May-18-15 6:07 pm
DAYTON, Ohio - A coroner's office has identified the 4-year-old boy who authorities say drowned in a pond at a southwestern Ohio apartment complex.
- Managers of Dayton's bike-share program report hopeful start Updated: May-18-15 6:59 am
DAYTON, Ohio - Managers of downtown Dayton's new bike-share program say it's exceeded their expectations since it launched earlier this month.
- Ex-detective fired over alleged racial texts sues sheriff Updated: May-16-15 9:59 am
DAYTON, Ohio - An Ohio sheriff's detective fired for sending what the sheriff said were racially charged cell phone texts has sued the sheriff and others, alleging invasion of privacy and other violations.
- Southwest Ohio ceremony honors Vietnam veterans Updated: May-16-15 6:34 am
DAYTON, Ohio - A ceremony in southwestern Ohio is set to honor area Vietnam veterans and mark the 50th anniversary of the Vietnam War.
- Top general at Ohio Air Force base reflects on career Updated: May-14-15 1:19 am
DAYTON, Ohio - The outgoing top general at Ohio's largest military base says the Air Force has embraced gender diversity. But she says more work needs to be done.
- Volunteer guard to help honor veterans at Ohio cemetery Updated: May-10-15 9:46 am
DAYTON, Ohio - An all-volunteer honor guard to help provide funeral honors for veterans at a national cemetery in southwest Ohio is to be dedicated later this month.
- Ohio governor's letter to Nixon made public Updated: May-09-15 2:58 pm
DAYTON, Ohio - Potential president candidate Ohio Gov. John Kasich first got to the Oval Office as a teen after writing a persuasive letter.
- Indiana woman accused of burning father seeks plea deal Updated: May-05-15 1:25 pm
RICHMOND, Indiana - A Centerville woman plans to plead guilty but mentally ill to burning her father to death in 2011, according to court documents.
- Indiana company to continue sponsoring Ohio air show Updated: May-04-15 4:04 am
DAYTON, Ohio - A Dayton air show that draws an average of 75,000 spectators annually in southwest Ohio will continue to have an Indiana-based energy holding company as its title sponsor.
- Ohio vets' medical care to expand under Air Force, VA pact Updated: May-03-15 8:56 pm
DAYTON, Ohio - An agreement intended to help decrease wait times for veterans seeking medical care has been forged between Air Force and Veterans Affairs officials in Ohio.
- Man charged with murder in 2005 shooting in southwest Ohio Updated: May-03-15 10:55 am
DAYTON, Ohio - A man accused of fatally shooting another man nearly a decade ago has been indicted on murder and assault charges in southwest Ohio.
- Cops: 1 killed, at least 6 others wounded in Dayton shooting Updated: May-03-15 6:47 am
DAYTON, Ohio - Police say a man was fatally shot and at least six other people were wounded at a residence in Dayton.
- Ohio group hopes to find jobs for 5,000 vets by 2020 Updated: May-03-15 12:04 am
DAYTON, Ohio - A southwest Ohio group says it aims to find jobs for 5,000 military veterans by 2020.
- Actor, Ohio native Sheen to receive honorary degree Updated: May-02-15 6:14 am
DAYTON, Ohio - Ohio native Martin Sheen will be among more than 1,900 people receiving diplomas this weekend at the University of Dayton.
- Ohioan convicted of using dead woman's debit card indicted Updated: May-01-15 3:08 am
DAYTON, Ohio - A southwest Ohio woman convicted of charges involving a dead woman's stolen debit card has been indicted on new charges in the case.
- Ohio man sentenced to 16 years for killing pedestrian Updated: Apr-30-15 3:07 am
DAYTON, Ohio - A southwest Ohio man who pleaded guilty in the death of a pedestrian hit by the suspect's car during a high-speed police chase has been sentenced to 16 years in prison.
- Ohio governor: Police standards board 'will bridge this gap' Updated: Apr-29-15 4:35 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A first-ever Ohio police standards board will lay out rules for law enforcement over the proper use of deadly force, Gov. John Kasich announced Wednesday in a move sparked by a series of fatal police shootings, including the November death of 12-year-old Tamir Rice in Cleveland.
- Former Ohio Gov. James Cox's home sold for cash Updated: Apr-28-15 3:11 am
KETTERING, Ohio - A 15,000-square-foot mansion built in 1915 by former presidential candidate and Ohio Gov. James Cox has been sold for $271,500.
- Woman killed in SW Ohio house fire; 7 people escaped Updated: Apr-27-15 10:47 am
DAYTON, Ohio - A woman has been killed in a southwest Ohio house fire.
- Dayton plans commemoration of 1995 peace agreement on Bosnia Updated: Apr-27-15 8:37 am
DAYTON, Ohio - Local leaders in Dayton are planning events this year to mark the 20th anniversary of an international peace agreement on Bosnia that was worked out in southwestern Ohio in November 1995.
- Ohio colleges to host 'drone summit' in August Updated: Apr-26-15 2:08 pm
DAYTON, Ohio - Two Ohio colleges plan to launch a drone summit in August to talk about the future of unmanned aircraft in the state.
- Peace museum to honor Ohio conscientious objector Updated: Apr-25-15 10:37 am
DAYTON, Ohio - An Ohio conscientious objector killed 44 years ago in Vietnam is being honored by the Dayton International Peace Museum.
- Man convicted of robbing pair leaving Ohio casino sentenced Updated: Apr-25-15 9:34 am
DAYTON, Ohio - A man found guilty of robbing a couple at gunpoint as they left a southwest Ohio racino has been sentenced to six years in prison.