- Western over Evansville Mater Dei 38-35 Updated: Mar-08-14 9:47 pm
- Familiar foes return to girls' state title weekend Updated: Mar-07-14 1:44 pm
- No. 2 Wichita State dominates Valley awards Updated: Mar-04-14 5:10 pm
- Indiana man arrested in mother's beating death Updated: Mar-03-14 6:53 am
- Icy roads in S. Indiana make driving hazardous Updated: Mar-02-14 6:43 pm
- SW Ind. woman honored for work on mental health Updated: Mar-02-14 3:49 pm
- Groundbreaking set for Evansville downtown hotel Updated: Feb-26-14 8:14 am
- Evansville takes down Drake 61-48 Updated: Feb-25-14 10:39 pm
- Evansville council unsure of smoking ban's future Updated: Feb-25-14 3:38 pm
- Authorities say C. Ind. man dumped in coal car Updated: Feb-25-14 6:46 am
- Cyclist combines love of biking, mission work Updated: Feb-24-14 10:08 am
- Southern Illinois drops Evansville 61-56 Updated: Feb-22-14 10:41 pm
- 3 charged in death of man at SW Indiana plant Updated: Feb-22-14 4:11 pm
- Chicken project inspires careers, responsibility Updated: Feb-21-14 9:58 am
- Odum leads Indiana St. past Evansville 59-54 Updated: Feb-19-14 11:16 pm
- Ind. favors Dutch-led team for next I-69 section Updated: Feb-19-14 7:49 pm
- Evansville has big bills to fix water main breaks Updated: Feb-19-14 3:22 pm
- Judges hear arguments on Evansville cross display Updated: Feb-18-14 6:23 pm
- Technology classes help girls build online skills Updated: Feb-18-14 9:44 am
- Aces trumped by No. 4 Shockers 84-68 Updated: Feb-16-14 9:12 pm
- No. 4 Shockers trump Aces with 84-68 victory Updated: Feb-16-14 8:47 pm
- Indiana gun permit applications surge 83 percent Updated: Feb-16-14 7:07 pm
- State police honor vet for care of retired K-9 Updated: Feb-14-14 1:49 pm
- State police warn of drug-laced candy in SW Ind. Updated: Feb-14-14 4:01 am
- Ivy Tech merges 2 S. Ind. regions in cost-cutting Updated: Feb-10-14 7:53 pm
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Western's players couldn't wait to get to the podium. But to get there, they had to be asked to leave center court to make room for the stagehands to set up the makeshift ceremony stand.
INDIANAPOLIS - This year's girls' state basketball championships have a familiar look.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Wichita State was just about as dominant in the Missouri Valley's postseason awards Thursday as the unbeaten Shockers were in running roughshod through the league schedule.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - An Evansville man has been arrested on charges he beat his 69-year-old mother to death.
INDIANAPOLIS - A late winter storm dumped more than 9 inches of snow in Indiana near Lake Michigan and left a glaze of snow and ice on other roads that made driving treacherous in places, authorities said.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - If there's one thing Lori Rivera wants you to know, it's that people can recover from mental illness.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - A groundbreaking ceremony has been set for next month to start construction of a 12-story hotel and apartment complex in downtown Evansville.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - D.J. Balentine scored 23 points and had seven assists in Evansville's final home game as the Aces beat Drake 61-48 on Tuesday.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Supporters of an Evansville smoking ban say they don't want to give up on making the city smoke-free despite an Indiana Supreme Court decision throwing out the ordinance two weeks ago.
NEWBURGH, Indiana - Authorities say a central Indiana man was shot once in the head before his body was loaded into a coal car that went to an Alcoa aluminum plant along the Ohio River.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Diane Bies will trace her roots down the Natchez Trace Parkway next month and she's doing it on two wheels.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Anthony Beane scored 22 points to lead Southern Illinois over Evansville 61-56 on Saturday.
NEWBURGH, Indiana - Two men and a woman face preliminary murder charges in connection with the death of a man whose body was found at a southwestern Indiana plant.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Since Joshua Academy sixth-grader Nyahna Decker became the team leader for the school's chicken run, her future aspirations now include pursuing a career as a veterinarian.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Jake Odum scored 22 points as Indiana State held off Evansville for a 59-54 win Wednesday night.
INDIANAPOLIS - An Indiana finance board tentatively chose a Dutch-led team Wednesday to design, build, finance and privately operate a 21-mile section of the Interstate 69 extension between Bloomington and Martinsville that is expected to cost $325 million.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Frequent temperatures near or below zero since the start of the year have caused nearly 300 water main breaks in Evansville that have cost hundreds of thousands of dollars to repair, city officials said.
INDIANAPOLIS - Federal appellate judges balanced on a constitutional knife edge Tuesday as they heard an argument over a church's plan to display dozens of 6-foot tall crosses on public land along Evansville's riverfront
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - A digital tattoo, just like a real tattoo, lasts forever and never goes away, even after pressing the delete button.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Evansville coach Marty Simmons had a tough time sitting through Sunday's game.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - No. 4 Wichita State relied on the basics Sunday: defense and ball security.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - The number of gun permits issued by the state rose by 83 percent during 2013 compared with the previous year, according to Indiana State Police.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Self-described as just "a guy who takes care of a dog," Newburgh veterinarian Dr. Don Lutton will soon have to find space on his office wall for a special plaque given him Thursday by the Indiana State Police.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Indiana State Police are warning parents that authorities are finding candy laced with tetrahydrocannabinol, the active ingredient in marijuana, in southwest Indiana.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Ivy Tech Community College has merged its Bloomington and Southwest regions in its fourth such consolidation in 10 months as its cuts costs to close a $68 million deficit, the statewide system announced Monday.