- Holiday potato puff can sub for time-consuming mashed Updated: Dec-11-13 2:50 pm
- Evansville council opposes changing constitution Updated: Dec-10-13 3:05 pm
- Kentucky man pleads guilty in Beumer home invasion Updated: Dec-10-13 4:08 am
- Indiana U. seeks proposals for Evansville facility Updated: Dec-10-13 4:06 am
- Homefix: Gift ideas for the do-it-yourselfers Updated: Dec-09-13 1:48 pm
- Evansville beats Miami (OH) 78-65 Updated: Dec-07-13 5:50 pm
- Ivy Tech to offer program in Evansville for vets Updated: Dec-06-13 4:18 pm
- Toyota expands SUV production at Indiana plant Updated: Dec-06-13 12:18 pm
- Chocolate and cheese together? Why not? It's the... Updated: Dec-05-13 1:47 pm
- Expansion work starting at Ind.'s oldest library Updated: Dec-05-13 10:28 am
- Preservationists eye best use for old bus terminal Updated: Dec-03-13 10:12 am
- Homefix: Roof damage can go deeper than shingles Updated: Dec-02-13 12:51 pm
- McDonald house families get some holiday cheer Updated: Dec-02-13 10:20 am
- I-69 extension work readies ground for paving Updated: Dec-01-13 4:28 pm
- Evansville Museum adding fee with expansion Updated: Nov-29-13 10:50 am
- Evansville man's train town set for public visits Updated: Nov-28-13 12:52 pm
- Vectren plans replacing 1,000 miles of Ind. pipes Updated: Nov-27-13 2:28 pm
- Thanksgiving leftovers don't have to be boring Updated: Nov-27-13 2:18 pm
- Company pays $300K refund over Evansville arena Updated: Nov-27-13 10:08 am
- Hoosiers shut down Evansville shooters 77-46 Updated: Nov-26-13 10:20 pm
- Don Mattingly's Ind. hometown toasts his career Updated: Nov-24-13 4:58 pm
- Evansville defeats Anderson (IN) 91-68 Updated: Nov-23-13 10:59 pm
- USI senate to vote on opposing gay marriage ban Updated: Nov-23-13 4:14 pm
- USI simulator preps nursing students for crises Updated: Nov-23-13 3:12 pm
- Berry Plastics announces plans to close 5 plants Updated: Nov-23-13 12:56 pm
Mashed potatoes at the holiday dinner.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - The Evansville City Council opposes adding a definition of marriage to the Indiana Constitution.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - A Kentucky man critically injured in a crash while fleeing a burglary has pleaded guilty to felony charges of burglary resulting in bodily injury, criminal confinement and theft.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Indiana University has officially released its request for site proposals for a new medical school facility in the Evansville area.
I'm a tool guy and a handyman, so I have a pretty good insight into what handy guys and girls need. Here are some ideas that can be purchased online or at a local home or hardware store.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - D.J. Balentine scored 22 points, leading four players in double digits, as Evansville posted a 78-65 victory over Miami (OH) Saturday.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Ivy Tech Community College will start a program next month at its Evansville campus where veterans can enroll for free in a 16-week training program to get skills needed for a career in manufacturing.
PRINCETON, Ind. - Dramatic lighting and music. Live video, a VIP section and all eyes focused on the guest of honor.
If one were to list pairs of two delicious snacks that should never be swallowed in the same mouthful, fudge and cheddar cheese would probably be on the list ... yet this is a combination many people enjoy.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Work is about to start in Evansville on a long-planned expansion of what is regarded as Indiana's oldest public library.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Indiana Landmarks has a vision for the restored exterior of the former Greyhound station in Downtown Evansville, but the use of the building has yet to be determined.
Q: I had a tree limb fall on my roof, but I could not see any damage to the shingles. There wasn't a leak in the last rains, but when I went into the attic I found some of the rafters were pulled loose. I have a walk-in attic and where two roofs come together - the roofer called it a valley - I could see that almost all the nails were pulled out of the ends of the other rafters. The roofer said I needed a carpenter, but I can't afford both the new roof plus all the repairs, and it all has to be done at the same time. I'm afraid the roof might fall in on the house. Is there something I can do until I can save enough to have it fixed?
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - On Thanksgiving Day, Tabitha Gilbert's son was born two months prematurely. Ever since, he's been in the neonatal intensive care unit at St. Mary's Center for Children, and Gilbert has been at the Ronald McDonald House just across the parking lot.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Work on the next phase of Interstate 69, a 27-mile stretch between Bloomington and Crane, Indiana, is in full swing - but that doesn't mean any asphalt is being laid.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Visitors to the Evansville Museum will face paying a general admission fee for the first time after its new planetarium and atrium entrance opens in February.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Jim Bengert's garage houses a city he has built and presided over for 30 years, but it only comes to life during the holiday season.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Vectren Corp. has proposed replacing more than 1,000 miles of aging, underground natural gas lines across much of Indiana in a project costing some $865 million.
Every year after Thanksgiving we try to think of ways to use up leftover turkey without repeating the same meal over and over again.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - A steel company has refunded $300,000 that Evansville officials say it was overpaid during the construction of the city's Ford Center arena.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Jeremy Hollowell scored a career-high 18 points and freshman Noah Vonleh added 13 points and 12 rebounds Tuesday, leading Indiana past Evansville 77-46.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Baseball great Don Mattingly's southwestern Indiana hometown has dedicated a monument in the small field where Mattingly played his first game of baseball.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - D.J. Balentine scored 29 points to lead four in double figures as Evansville defeated Anderson (Indiana) 91-68 Saturday night.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - The University of Southern Indiana's Faculty Senate plans to vote next month on whether to oppose Indiana's proposed constitutional ban on same-sex marriage.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - The University of Southern Indiana is using mannequin-like clinical simulators to give nursing students lessons in what it's really like caring for patients in emergency situations.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Berry Plastics Corp. plans to close five of its manufacturing plants next year in response to weak demand for the company's plastic containers and packaging.