- Police: Boy seriously hurt after dog bites him in Evansville Updated: Jul-02-15 7:20 am
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Police say a 3-year-old boy is seriously hurt after he was bitten by a dog in Evansville.
- Vanderburgh County finds it difficult to get workers to jobs Updated: Jul-01-15 9:17 am
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Transportation availability wasn't one of the hurdles of daily life in the East Coast metropolitan communities Janet Rodriguez came from before moving to Indiana.
- Indiana narrows possible routes for final I-69 segment Updated: Jun-30-15 3:59 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - State highway officials have narrowed to five the possible routes of the final leg of the Evansville-to-Indianapolis Interstate 69 extension.
- Numerous construction projects planned at Indiana University Updated: Jun-25-15 3:08 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Work is almost complete on the $53 million School of Global and International Studies at Indiana University and it's just one of more than a dozen construction projects on the school's docket.
- Officials plan groundbreaking for Evansville medical campus Updated: Jun-25-15 8:11 am
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Officials are working to finalize details on a downtown Evansville medical school campus, with plans to break ground in the coming months.
- Blue Angels headline ShrinersFest 2015 in Evansville Updated: Jun-21-15 6:43 pm
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - The Navy's elite Blue Angels flight demonstration team will perform over Evansville during ShrinersFest 2015 that starts Wednesday.
- Developer hopes to have tenants in Owen Block by next spring Updated: Jun-21-15 5:20 pm
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - A dilapidated but historically significant 19th century row house in downtown Evansville is expected to open to tenants by next spring, a developer says.
- Indiana teen creates pageant for special-needs contestants Updated: Jun-20-15 3:31 pm
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Hannah Remole recently stumbled upon a television special about a pageant for girls with disabilities. Then she created her own pageant.
- Evansville's Bosse Field commemorates 100th anniversary Updated: Jun-18-15 2:50 pm
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Bosse Field in Evansville has become the third baseball stadium in regular use to hit the century mark, joining Chicago's Wrigley Field and Boston's Fenway Park.
- Evansville's homeless create a mural at their shelter Updated: Jun-12-15 9:12 am
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Rick Lewis ran away from this place more than a year ago.
- Longtime federal magistrate judge in Indiana set to retire Updated: Jun-11-15 3:53 am
INDIANAPOLIS - A federal magistrate judge who works in several Indiana courts plans to retire after more than 25 years on the bench.
- Evansville's historic Greyhound station to be relit Updated: Jun-10-15 4:11 am
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - The restoration of the old Greyhound Station in downtown Evansville will be marked with a ceremony to light the building.
- Pit bull advocates say the breed is misunderstood Updated: Jun-06-15 3:08 pm
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Ever heard the tale of Sergeant Stubby? It's a good one.
- Site picked for planned Evansville World War II museum Updated: Jun-05-15 4:12 pm
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Planners say a museum honoring the Evansville area's contributions to the World War II effort will be built near the city's airport.
- Support staff turnover puts agency for disabled at risk Updated: Jun-05-15 9:15 am
INDIANAPOLIS - When Barbara Jackson's mom unexpectedly passed away in 2011, she became the caretaker for her twin sister Ann.
- Southwestern Indiana toddler hit by falling tree limb, dies Updated: Jun-05-15 8:48 am
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Southwestern Indiana officials say a toddler has died from injuries she suffered when she and her father were struck by a falling tree limb.
- University of Southern Indiana trustees to vote on tuition Updated: Jun-05-15 6:23 am
NEW HARMONY, Indiana - The University of Southern Indiana's Board of Trustees will vote next month on proposed tuition increases at the Evansville school.
- Indiana boy missing 12 hours found locked in laundry room Updated: Jun-04-15 10:02 am
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - A 3-year-old Evansville boy reported missing by his father was found by officers 12 hours later locked inside a laundry room in the apartment building where he lives.