- Lottery losers change their fortunes on live show Updated: Apr-18-14 9:41 am
- Habitat group plans multi-home push in Evansville Updated: Apr-17-14 10:58 am
- Printing plant in Evansville set for closure Updated: Apr-17-14 7:52 am
- Evansville schools get physical fitness grant Updated: Apr-17-14 4:01 am
- New Evansville fire truck honors former inspector Updated: Apr-16-14 10:55 am
- Indiana agencies approve deal for new I-69 section Updated: Apr-15-14 12:41 pm
- Correction: Boat Race-Guns story Updated: Apr-12-14 11:01 am
- Downtown Evansville picked for new IU med school Updated: Apr-11-14 6:07 pm
- Judge: Ind. must recognize 1 gay couple's marriage Updated: Apr-10-14 5:04 pm
- Large fire destroys Evansville apartment building Updated: Apr-10-14 12:58 pm
- Work starting on new Evansville sports complex Updated: Apr-09-14 7:42 am
- Evansville boxing match to benefit charities Updated: Apr-07-14 11:02 am
- Floodwaters recede in southwestern Indiana Updated: Apr-04-14 6:48 pm
- Mardi Bras event gives artists creative outlet Updated: Apr-03-14 12:15 pm
- Evansville air show back on Blue Angels schedule Updated: Apr-02-14 6:37 am
- Public-private plan for I-69 work proves divisive Updated: Mar-30-14 7:40 pm
- Central Missouri wins Division II title Updated: Mar-29-14 7:09 pm
- ACLU to host riverfront crosses panel discussion Updated: Mar-29-14 6:08 pm
- Fire forces about 50 from Evansville restaurant Updated: Mar-26-14 6:11 am
- Mini-golf course atop former trash dump thrives Updated: Mar-23-14 3:44 pm
- Evansville man enters not guilty plea in 3 deaths Updated: Mar-21-14 4:44 pm
- Service agencies offer 1 stop for those in need Updated: Mar-21-14 11:14 am
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Just after 6 p.m. Thursday, Glenn Gross could be found stuffing losing Hoosier Millionaire scratch-off lottery tickets into a barrel at Memorial Coliseum.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Habitat for Humanity of Evansville has set its sights on a multi-home building effort in the city's Jacobsville neighborhood, on property donated by Deaconess.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - The company that owns an Evansville printing plant says it will be shutting it down in June and eliminating nearly 60 jobs.
INDIANAPOLIS - The U.S. Department of Education has awarded a $385,000 grant to an Indiana school corporation to get its students more active and eating better.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Minutes before climbing into the driver's seat of a new platform quint fire truck Tuesday afternoon, Donnie Mosby said working with the Evansville Fire Department was his late father's passion.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana officials have approved a deal with the private company that will finance and build the new section of Interstate 69 between Bloomington and Martinsville.
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - In a story April 11 about the Thunder Over Louisville event, The Associated Press reported erroneously that the event is a boat race. Thunder Over Louisville is an air show and fireworks display.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana University's new $70 million medical school campus will be built in downtown Evansville, IU trustees decided Friday.
INDIANAPOLIS - A federal judge ordered Indiana on Thursday to recognize the out-of-state marriage of a gay couple before one of the women dies of cancer. The decision, specific to the couple, doesn't affect other lawsuits challenging Indiana's ban on same-sex marriages.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Authorities say a woman told others she heard voices telling her to set the fire that destroyed a nine-unit apartment building in Evansville, leaving many people homeless.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Construction is starting on a new $14 million sports complex in Evansville that officials say will help the city attract many youth baseball and softball tournaments.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - The 7th annual Guns and Hoses boxing match, in which Tri-State firefighters and law enforcement officers face head-on in the squared circle, is set for Saturday at the Ford Center in downtown Evansville.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - A section of Interstate 64 reopened and neighbors helped clean up a flooded food pantry Friday after storms that dumped more than 5 inches of rainfall on parts on southwestern Indiana.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - In one of Evansville's more risquÃ© fundraisers, local artists' creations in the forms of bras and bustiers will make their way down a runway Saturday, all in the name of raising funds for AIDS Resource Group.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Planners of an Evansville air show are anticipating the return of the Navy's Blue Angels after last year's trip by the precision flying team was canceled.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - A plan to finance the cost of a section of the new Interstate 69 connection between Indianapolis and Evansville is drawing both praise and ire.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Central Missouri won the NCAA Division II championship game with defense,
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - The American Civil Liberties Union of Indiana is hosting a discussion on the constitutional issues raised by its challenge to a church's plan to display dozens of crosses on Evansville's riverfront.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - A fire inside an Evansville restaurant forced more than 50 customers and employees to evacuate the building.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - For 37 years, Bob Walther has been building a popular and successful Evansville business in an unlikely place - on the city's former trash dump.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - An Evansville man who police say admitted setting a deadly apartment fire pleaded not guilty Friday to murder and arson charges in the fire deaths of a woman, her young daughter and another adult.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - More than 60 service agencies gathered for Evansville's annual Homeless Connect on Thursday, creating a one-day, one-stop-shop for people in need.