- Man on lawn mower given ticket for public intoxication Updated: May-03-15 5:11 pm
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Police in southern Indiana say a man who drove a lawnmower on an Evansville street with a blood-alcohol level more than five times the legal limit was given a ticket for public intoxication.
- Evansville launches rental registry to track landlords Updated: May-03-15 4:05 am
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Evansville landlords could face fines if they fail to register their rental properties with the city under a new mandatory registry program.
- Clerk's office preserving Evansville's storied history Updated: May-02-15 2:22 pm
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - With blue latex gloves on her hands, Amber Gowen slid to a page in a large bound book with ornate handwriting from the early 19th century.
- Ivy Tech remains committed to Evansville medical campus Updated: Apr-30-15 1:44 pm
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - An Ivy Tech Community College trustees says it will explore other funding options after $22.9 million it requested for a medical school campus in downtown Evansville was left out of the state budget.
- Geology experts: Indiana quakes possible due to seismic zone Updated: Apr-28-15 1:12 pm
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Indiana geology experts say the state isn't immune to earthquakes due to southwestern Indiana's position over the Wabash Valley Seismic Zone.
- Evansville man pleads guilty in murder case, gets 60 years Updated: Apr-25-15 1:13 pm
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - A 20-year-old Evansville man has been sentenced to 60 years in prison after pleading guilty to fatally shooting another man in what police called a murder-for-hire.
- Evansville man pleads guilty in 2014 shooting, robbery Updated: Apr-21-15 4:40 pm
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - An Evansville man has pleaded guilty to attempted murder and other charges tied to a March 2014 shooting and robbery.
- Television stations WTHR, WTHI take top IAPBA honors Updated: Apr-18-15 8:08 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Television stations WTHR-TV of Indianapolis and WTHI-TV in Terre Haute have won awards for Outstanding News Operation from the Indiana Associated Press Broadcasters Association.
- Evansville bus depot hits the market as restoration wraps up Updated: Apr-16-15 9:19 am
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - The yearslong restoration of Evansville's former Greyhound bus terminal is nearing completion, although its future use remains unsettled.
- Teen archer hits her mark despite vision impairment Updated: Apr-14-15 1:40 pm
HAUBSTADT, Indiana - Kids carefully hold compound bows and line up behind orange cones in the gym of Haubstadt Community School. They give full attention to their teacher, Scott VanMeter, who is teaching archery basics.
- Evansville City Council opposes religious objections bill Updated: Apr-14-15 12:19 pm
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Another Indiana community is expressing its disapproval of the state's new religious objections law.
- Candidates: Evansville amphitheater could use private help Updated: Apr-13-15 1:46 pm
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Two candidates for Evansville City Council say a public-private partnership could help revive the closed Mesker Amphitheater.
- USI's Guy, Pence weren't destined to win championships Updated: Apr-12-15 12:32 pm
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Johnnie Guy and Tyler Pence took different paths to the University of Southern Indiana, but both have ended up in the same place - as NCAA Division II national champions.