- 1 dead, 1 injured in fire at Anderson metal recycling plant Updated: May-18-15 3:36 pm
ANDERSON, South Carolina - Authorities say a 49-year-old worker operating equipment at a metal recycling plant in Anderson has died after some of the material caught fire and quickly spread.
- Belton police officer involved in crash Updated: May-18-15 6:37 am
BELTON, South Carolina - A Belton police officer was hurt when his cruiser collided with a pickup truck near Anderson.
- 5th-grade student takes school guard's gun from holster Updated: May-13-15 4:47 pm
ANDERSON, South Carolina - A South Carolina school district has asked a private security guard not to return after a fifth-grader was able to pull the officer's gun out of its holster.
- Atlanta man charged in SC convenience store slaying Updated: May-13-15 1:01 pm
ANDERSON, South Carolina - An Atlanta man has been charged in the slaying last month of a clerk at a South Carolina convenience store off Interstate 85.
- 2 killed when cars collide head-on along state highway Updated: May-10-15 9:49 am
ANDERSON, South Carolina - Authorities in Anderson County say two people are dead after a head-on collision.
- Company bringing 200 jobs to Anderson County Updated: May-08-15 8:32 am
ANDERSON, South Carolina - A company that makes power tools is expanding its operations in Anderson County in a move that is expected to add more than 200 jobs.
- Despite conflicts, Assembly GOP optimistic as session closes Updated: May-03-15 1:46 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Eruptions of conflict between the 25 Nevada Assembly Republican caucus members become seemingly more and more routine over the first few months of the Legislature.
- Fuel pipeline proposed from Florida to South Carolina Updated: Apr-30-15 9:52 am
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - A Texas company is working on plans to build a fuel pipeline from Florida to South Carolina.
- Can you run from police? US courts apply a double standard Updated: Apr-29-15 12:37 pm
BALTIMORE - When police spotted Freddie Gray and he took off running through his Baltimore neighborhood, officers made a split-second decision to give chase, setting in motion his death in custody and rioting in the streets.