- Despite conflicts, Assembly GOP optimistic as session closes Updated: May-03-15 1:46 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Eruptions of conflict between the 25 Nevada Assembly Republican caucus members become seemingly more and more routine over the first few months of the Legislature.
- Fuel pipeline proposed from Florida to South Carolina Updated: Apr-30-15 9:52 am
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - A Texas company is working on plans to build a fuel pipeline from Florida to South Carolina.
- Can you run from police? US courts apply a double standard Updated: Apr-29-15 12:37 pm
BALTIMORE - When police spotted Freddie Gray and he took off running through his Baltimore neighborhood, officers made a split-second decision to give chase, setting in motion his death in custody and rioting in the streets.
- Stormy weather spreads damage in northwestern South Carolina Updated: Apr-21-15 9:02 am
TOWNVILLE, South Carolina - Storms caused some damage in the northwestern corner of South Carolina.
- Auto parts maker bringing almost 50 jobs to Anderson Updated: Apr-16-15 12:28 pm
ANDERSON, South Carolina - An automotive supplier that makes parts for the interior of vehicles is investing $11 million in a new plant in Anderson and expects to create almost 50 jobs.
- Sheriff: Investigators may not solve Clemson teen's death Updated: Apr-15-15 10:31 am
ANDERSON, South Carolina - The Oconee County sheriff says investigators may not be able to solve the case of a Clemson University fraternity pledge who fell to his death last year.
- Security guard pleads guilty in bar patron's shooting death Updated: Apr-13-15 4:58 pm
ANDERSON, South Carolina - A security guard has pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter in the death of a woman who was shot as she drove away from an Anderson nightclub in 2013.
- Former Marine struck and killed in SC truck stop parking lot Updated: Apr-10-15 6:28 am
ANDERSON, South Carolina - A former Marine from Connecticut was struck and killed by a tractor-trailer in the parking lot of a truck stop in South Carolina.
- Coroner: Connecticut trucker hit, killed at SC truck stop Updated: Apr-09-15 1:49 pm
ANDERSON, South Carolina - A Connecticut truck driver is dead after being run over twice by a tractor-trailer in the parking lot of an interstate rest stop.
- Lindsey Graham, weighing presidential bid, visits Anderson Updated: Apr-06-15 4:19 am
ANDERSON, South Carolina - South Carolina U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham, who is weighing a possible run for president, is in the state to address a Chamber of Commerce group.