- Ex-probation officer gets prison for Texas sex trafficking Updated: Jun-30-15 7:50 am
EL PASO, Texas - A former juvenile probation officer in West Texas has been sentenced to 18 years in prison for his role in a gang-related sex trafficking ring.
- 4 killed in SUV wreck east of Fort Stockton Updated: Jun-29-15 1:07 pm
FORT STOCKTON, Texas - A mother and three of her children have been killed in a West Texas traffic accident that left two other relatives hurt.
- 3 in El Paso get prison for gang-related sex trafficking Updated: Jun-26-15 7:49 pm
EL PASO, Texas - A third man linked to a West Texas gang and sex trafficking has been sentenced to federal prison.
- Ex-West Texas official gets suspended sentence for theft Updated: Jun-13-15 12:22 pm
EL PASO, Texas - An ex-West Texas elected official has been sentenced to two years behind bars for theft but then the state jail time was suspended.
- Report: Immigrant quotas benefit for-profit prison operators Updated: Jun-12-15 6:10 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Minimum occupancy quotas at immigrant detention facilities nationwide benefit for-profit prison operators by guaranteeing the government pays for thousands of detainees, regardless of whether those spots are filled, according to a new report by a group that monitors immigrant detention.
- Judge may release of couple in money laundering case Updated: Jun-12-15 4:53 pm
WICHITA, Kansas - A couple accused of laundering millions of dollars for a Mexican drug cartel through a small Kansas bank may soon be free as they await trial.
- El Paso Sheriff suspects foul play in woman's disappearance Updated: Jun-12-15 5:06 am
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - El Paso County investigators suspect foul play in the disappearance of a 53-year-old woman whose vehicle was found earlier this month.
- Court upholds key parts of Texas' strict anti-abortion law Updated: Jun-09-15 7:35 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - A federal appeals court on Tuesday upheld Texas' strict abortion restrictions that could soon leave only seven abortion clinics open in a state of 27 million people.
- Ex-LAPD officer accused in killing is returned to California Updated: Jun-04-15 8:43 pm
LOS ANGELES - A former Los Angeles police officer charged with killing a man while off-duty was returned Thursday to California from Texas.