- Joplin moves forward with independent baseball Updated: Dec-10-13 1:57 pm
- Virginia Tech-UCLA is set for Sun Bowl on Dec. 31 Updated: Dec-08-13 7:20 pm
- Feds say no civil rights probe for El Paso schools Updated: Dec-07-13 1:20 pm
- El Paso attorney challenging Cornyn for US Senate Updated: Dec-05-13 4:14 pm
- El Paso mom back in Texas amid dead baby case Updated: Dec-04-13 3:35 pm
- Former banker gets 2 year sentence for bribery Updated: Dec-03-13 4:31 pm
- Father of dead infant denied reduction in bond Updated: Dec-03-13 3:48 pm
- Young woman gives birth at El Paso border point Updated: Dec-02-13 3:54 pm
- UTEP blown out by No. 23 Iowa, 89-53 Updated: Nov-29-13 10:18 pm
- No. 23 Iowa rolls past UTEP, 89-53 Updated: Nov-29-13 9:59 pm
- UTEP reaches Atlantis semis, tops Tennessee 78-70 Updated: Nov-29-13 12:27 am
- Villanova tops USC 93-79 in Bahamas opener Updated: Nov-28-13 3:35 pm
- Texas congressman apologizes for stock purchase Updated: Nov-28-13 10:53 am
- Jay Ambrose: Filibuster flattened, GOP aroused Updated: Nov-27-13 1:49 pm
- Sun Bowl parade logo means street duty for man Updated: Nov-27-13 9:22 am
- Texas Education Agency to do more against cheating Updated: Nov-24-13 2:35 pm
- New Mexico State sweeps series with UTEP 77-68 Updated: Nov-24-13 12:35 am
- Arrests made in El Paso cocaine ring investigation Updated: Nov-21-13 8:26 am
- Jay Ambrose: Single-payer health insurance a singularly bad... Updated: Nov-20-13 12:47 pm
- George P. Bush files to run for land commissioner Updated: Nov-19-13 3:03 pm
- UTEP bests West Alabama 67-46 Updated: Nov-17-13 8:15 pm
- Ex-El Paso mayor runs for Texas land commissioner Updated: Nov-13-13 7:59 am
- FBI accuses West Texas ex-prosecutor of bribery Updated: Nov-12-13 6:25 pm
- Ambrose: JFK proved charisma doesn't mean much Updated: Nov-12-13 12:47 pm
- Legless cyclist rides for asylum seekers Updated: Nov-09-13 8:50 pm
JOPLIN, Missouri - Joplin is a step closer to luring an independent professional baseball team from Texas.
EL PASO, Texas - Virginia Tech and UCLA have accepted bids to meet for the first time in the Sun Bowl on Dec. 31.
EL PASO, Texas - Federal education agency officials are saying they won't pursue potential civil rights violations from a cheating scheme at El Paso public schools although the school district may not be totally in the clear.
EL PASO, Texas - An El Paso attorney and Democrat has announced she's running against incumbent Republican U.S. Sen. John Cornyn.
EL PASO, Texas - A West Texas woman has been extradited from Michigan on parole violation charges amid the investigation of a baby found dead in the New Mexico desert.
EL PASO, Texas - A federal judge has sentenced a former financial adviser in El Paso to two years in prison for his part in a bribery scheme.
EL PASO, Texas - A West Texas judge has denied a reduction in bond for the father of a baby whose body was found buried in the New Mexico desert.
EL PASO, Texas - Customs officials say a 17-year-old U.S. citizen gave birth to a baby boy on Thanksgiving Day with the help of Customs and Border Protection agents at a West Texas port of entry.
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Box-and-one, triangle-and-two, nothing was working on the defensive end for Texas-El Paso.
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Zach McCabe had a dunk.
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - McKenzie Moore led a balanced attack with 19 points and Texas-El Paso moved into the semifinals of the Battle 4 Atlantis with a 78-70 win over Tennessee on Thursday night.
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - James Bell scored 17 points, Darrun Hilliard added 16 and Villanova never trailed on the way to beating Southern California 93-79 on Thursday in the quarterfinals of the Battle 4 Atlantis.
EL PASO, Texas - U.S. Rep. Beto O'Rourke has apologized for participating in Twitter's public stock debut, a possible violation of House ethics rules, and has sold his shares.
Democrats in the U.S. Senate have ended filibusters on presidential nominations for judicial and executive positions, and there are a few things to say about that. It is spit in the face of a proud American tradition. It will further the autocratic ambitions of our president. It will exacerbate partisan turmoil. And it sets a precedent that could eventually haunt the left as much as the right.
EL PASO, Texas - While he may not be a household name, the work he has done for more than four decades has been seen by thousands of El Pasoans.
EL PASO, Texas - The Texas Education Agency could do more to police cheating on standardized tests, according to a U.S. Department of Education audit.
EL PASO, Texas - Nearly a dozen people have been arrested in the investigation of a West Texas crack cocaine ring.
The progressives' single-payer solution to Obamacare won't work any better than the president's delay of policy cancelations, but there are some ideas that should be pursued.
AUSTIN, Texas - Texas is getting another Bush on the ballot.
EL PASO, Texas - Vince Hunter scored 14 points, on 5-of-6 shooting, and grabbed eight rebounds to lead the University of Texas at El Paso to a 67-46 win over West Alabama Sunday.
EL PASO, Texas - Former El Paso Mayor John Cook is running for Texas land commissioner.
EL PASO, Texas - Authorities say a former West Texas prosecutor has been arrested and accused of taking bribes in return for dismissing pending criminal cases.
Say it's 1960, you are 16, raised by Democrats and fascinated by politics. Because there is someone like John F. Kennedy running for president, you're also excited.
EL PASO, Texas - Carlos Gutierrez passed out as the large blade cut through his legs - punishment for his refusal to pay a Mexican gang extortion fees from his successful catering business in northern Mexico.