- El Paso driver gets 10 years in bicyclist death Updated: Apr-22-14 6:53 am
- 3 rescued from El Paso ditch after rain, hail Updated: Apr-20-14 4:19 pm
- Officials: El Paso stadium will be ready in time Updated: Apr-20-14 3:10 pm
- State not finished with El Paso cheating scandal Updated: Apr-19-14 5:49 pm
- TV winners in annual Texas AP Broadcasters contest Updated: Apr-12-14 10:44 pm
- Jury awards $4.6M in suit related to crash Updated: Apr-12-14 11:17 am
- Leader of Dallas-based immigrant ring gets 6 years Updated: Apr-10-14 6:41 am
- Union Pacific begins work at facility in state Updated: Apr-02-14 5:18 pm
- Hyundai extends sponsorship of Sun Bowl in El Paso Updated: Apr-01-14 3:43 pm
- El Paso officer investigated for cyclists spat Updated: Mar-30-14 1:55 pm
- Texas children's hospital seeks to ease $59M debt Updated: Mar-29-14 1:19 pm
EL PASO, Texas - A West Texas driver has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for striking and killing a bicyclist in a 2009 daytime wreck.
EL PASO, Texas - Two men and a woman have been rescued after being swept into a drainage ditch after heavy rain and hail fell in northeastern El Paso.
EL PASO, Texas - With barely a week to go, officials are promising that El Paso's new $72 million downtown stadium will be ready before the minor league baseball team's home opener.
El PASO, Texas - Texas education officials want to repeal the state certifications of 11 administrators linked to an El Paso classroom cheating scandal.
EL PASO, Texas - A jury has awarded a West Texas family $4.6 million in a lawsuit it had filed against three trucking companies related to a 2010 crash that killed two men.
EL PASO, Texas - A co-leader of a Dallas-based human smuggling ring has been sentenced to six years in prison for helping slip immigrants through West Texas.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Union Pacific Corp. has begun operations at a massive new railroad facility in southern New Mexico near both the U.S.-Mexico border and El Paso, Texas.
EL PASO, Texas - Hyundai Motor America has signed a deal to continue sponsoring the Sun Bowl for another six years.
EL PASO, Texas - El Paso police say one of their officers is being investigated for driving through a group of bicyclists on his motorcycle.
EL PASO, Texas - A West Texas children's hospital that opened in 2012 is $59 million in debt and will work with another medical center to ease the deficit.