- Man acquitted of raping Las Cruces woman Updated: May-24-15 12:19 pm
EL PASO, Texas - A man has been acquitted on charges of raping a 22-year-old woman in Las Cruces.
- El Paso police shoot, kill man who confronted them with gun Updated: May-22-15 5:46 pm
EL PASO, Texas - El Paso police say two officers fatally shot an armed 22-year-old man after he attempted to get inside a children's day care center.
- 10 get federal prison over El Paso methamphetamine ring Updated: May-22-15 9:12 am
EL PASO, Texas - Ten people have been sentenced to prison for their roles in a West Texas-based methamphetamine ring that sent drugs to California, Illinois and Georgia.
- West Texas school district under review again Updated: May-19-15 5:52 pm
EL PASO, Texas - A West Texas school district that for several years was the focus of a testing scores scandal has come under review again by the state, but this time for attendance and course credit practices.
- Flood warning for El Paso, Pueblo counties Updated: May-19-15 9:26 am
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Nearly all of El Paso County and parts of Pueblo County are at risk of flooding after more rainfall.
- Thursday results from the Texas state high school track meet Updated: May-14-15 11:39 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Thursday's results from the Texas state high school track and field championships:
- El Paso Electric seeks to raise rates in southern New Mexico Updated: May-13-15 5:07 am
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - A Texas-based utility that serves electric customers throughout southern New Mexico wants to raise rates to cover the costs of a new power plant and transmission lines.
- El Paso to pay $207,920 for claims against former sheriff Updated: May-13-15 5:04 am
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - The El Paso County Board of County Commissioners has agreed to pay more than $200,000 to settle claims against former Sheriff Terry Maketa.
- Abandoned ducks, geese rescued from lake at El Paso park Updated: May-06-15 5:45 pm
EL PASO, Texas - Rescuers have captured more than 30 domesticated ducks and geese from a lake at an El Paso park as part of an effort targeting up to 200 birds abandoned by their owners.
- Police: El Paso man kills 14-year-old daughter, himself Updated: May-06-15 10:53 am
EL PASO, Texas - El Paso police say a man fatally shot his 14-year-old daughter and then killed himself.
- Judge blocks release of couple in drug money laundering case Updated: Apr-30-15 6:32 pm
WICHITA, Kansas - A federal judge on Thursday blocked a Texas magistrate judge's order that allowed the release of a couple accused of laundering cartel drug money at a small southwest Kansas bank.
- Convicted sex offender in Texas had 93K images, faces prison Updated: Apr-30-15 11:25 am
EL PASO, Texas - A convicted sex offender from Australia living in West Texas faces up to 20 years in a U.S. prison for having more than 93,000 child pornography images.
- Health study finds high rate of STD in El Paso County Updated: Apr-26-15 1:43 pm
EL PASO, Texas - A health study has found an alarming rise in El Paso County of a sexually transmitted disease.
- Winners in annual Texas AP Broadcasters contests Updated: Apr-25-15 10:37 pm