- Norfolk Southern's 2Q profit drops 23 percent as coal slows Updated: Jul-27-15 1:55 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Norfolk Southern's 23 percent drop in second-quarter profit follows the same story line as other railroads seeing a sharp decline in coal shipments.
- Woman who set trailer ablaze sentenced to prison Updated: Jul-25-15 6:22 pm
MADISON, Nebraska - A Norfolk woman convicted of setting fire to a mobile home was sentenced to 10 to 12 years in prison, prompting her to unleash a torrent of obscenities at the judge.
- Woman accused in Norfolk fire convicted of threats Updated: Jul-24-15 10:40 am
NORFOLK, Nebraska - A 24-year-old Norfolk woman accused of starting a small fire in an apartment complex hallway has been convicted of making terroristic threats.
- Illinois slaying suspect turns up in Nebraska Updated: Jul-21-15 6:40 am
NORFOLK, Nebraska - Northeast Nebraska authorities say they've found a man wanted on an Illinois warrant that alleges murder.
- Nebraska group contracts for drone footage of county fair Updated: Jul-12-15 3:58 pm
MADISON, Nebraska - A Nebraska tourism group is seeking a bird's-eye view to promote a local county fair.
- Norfolk's July 4th parade held without controversy this year Updated: Jul-05-15 6:19 pm
NORFOLK, Nebraska - A year after a float comparing President Barack Obama's future presidential library to an outhouse drew sharp criticism, Norfolk's Fourth of July parade didn't generate controversy.