- 2 of 3 men charged in Nebraska ATM theft plead guilty Updated: Sep-03-15 10:37 am
WAYNE, Nebraska - Two men accused of stealing an ATM from a northeast Nebraska bank have taken deals and pleaded guilty.
- Nebraska AP high school football rankings Updated: Sep-01-15 7:33 am
Here are the Associated Press Nebraska high school football rankings in Classes A through D2. Listings include name of school, season record, previous week's result and this week's opponent. The rankings are based on a formula that includes ratings from the Omaha World-Herald and Lincoln Journal Star plus experts for each class. Class A: Dale Miller, Grand Island Independent. Class B: Jeff Fielder, Scottsbluff Star-Herald. Class C1: Tom Behmer, Norfolk Daily News. Class C2: Brent Wasinius, Fremont Tribune. Class D1: Andrew Bottrell, North Platte Telegraph. Class D2: Nick Blasnitz, Hastings Tribune.
- Family of missing Nebraska man tries to remain optimistic Updated: Aug-30-15 6:31 pm
NORFOLK, Nebraska - The family and friends of a Nebraska man who has been missing since July in Badlands National Park in southwestern South Dakota hope he will be found.
- Heavy rain fills streams, streets in eastern Nebraska Updated: Aug-28-15 8:48 am
NORFOLK, Nebraska - The National Weather Services has issued flood advisories for several eastern Nebraska counties after thunderstorms dumped heavy rain.
- All 4 Neligh council members will face recall, official says Updated: Aug-28-15 8:06 am
NELIGH, Nebraska - Authorities say all four Neligh (NEE'-lee) City Council members will face recall in a special election.
- Construction begins on school to replace one storm destroyed Updated: Aug-23-15 6:31 pm
WISNER, Nebraska - Construction has begun on a new school to replace the one Pilger lost in the 2014 tornado, but it won't be in that town.
- Nonprofit leader seeks center to help families in need Updated: Aug-20-15 5:49 pm
NORFOLK, Nebraska - The leader of a nonprofit wants to establish a community center in Norfolk to help families find the resources they need.
- Norfolk hospital physicians say they want 2 doctors back Updated: Aug-20-15 2:40 pm
NORFOLK, Nebraska - A group of physicians at a northeast Nebraska hospital say they want two former colleagues reinstated to their jobs.
- Nebraskan gets home confinement for cheating on US taxes Updated: Aug-17-15 9:55 am
OMAHA, Nebraska - A northeast Nebraska man who already has paid nearly $202,000 in restitution has been given six months of home confinement for cheating on his federal income taxes.
- Norfolk hospital parts ways with 2 of its top doctors Updated: Aug-15-15 6:04 pm
NORFOLK, Nebraska - A northeast Nebraska hospital has parted ways with two of its top doctors who voiced concerns about the facility.