- Columbus Scotus defeats Norfolk Catholic 32-27 in C1 final Updated: Nov-24-15 2:38 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Cole Harrington rushed for 105 yards and two touchdowns and Brady Przymus ran and passed for scores as No. 3 Columbus Scotus won its first state football title since 1993 with a 32-27 victory over top-ranked Norfolk Catholic in the Class C1 final at Memorial Stadium on Tuesday.
- Officials schedule sessions on maintenance of Cowboy trail Updated: Nov-23-15 4:49 pm
NORFOLK, Nebraska - Officials who oversee the maintenance of the Cowboy Recreation and Nature Trail in Nebraska have scheduled several public sessions for people to comment on its future.
- Norfolk teacher has students write novel in month Updated: Nov-23-15 4:14 pm
NORFOLK, Nebraska - An English teacher at Norfolk Catholic High School is helping his senior students' writing skills by having them write a novel in a month.
- Norfolk man sentenced for case involving sex with minor Updated: Nov-23-15 6:00 am
MADISON, Nebraska - A Norfolk man has been sentenced to nearly a year in jail for an illicit relationship with a minor.
- Officiating runs in Nebraska family Updated: Nov-22-15 11:30 am
COLUMBUS, Nebraska - Kim Kwapnioski counts the hours she spent with her late grandfather and her father as time well spent.
- Ashland man killed in northeast Nebraska crash Updated: Nov-21-15 4:41 pm
NORFOLK, Nebraska - One man has died in a two-vehicle crash west of Norfolk in northeast Nebraska.
- Tilden man killed in 1-vehicle crash on Highway 275 Updated: Nov-20-15 5:39 pm
NELIGH, Nebraska - A 66-year-old Tilden man had died in a one-vehicle crash east of Neligh along Highway 275
- Nebraska man given 12 to 18 months for domestic assault Updated: Nov-16-15 9:47 am
MADISON, Nebraska - A 20-year-old Madison man who authorities say assaulted his pregnant girlfriend has been given 12 to 18 months in prison.
- Nebraska to consider economic benefits of roads projects Updated: Nov-08-15 5:11 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska officials plan to put more emphasis on the economic benefits of roads projects when deciding which ones will get funding.
- Generations of Madison family volunteer as first responders Updated: Nov-07-15 10:35 am
MADISON, Nebraska - First responders often refer to their teammates as family.
- 35 jobs to be lost with closure of Norfolk store Updated: Oct-31-15 1:58 pm
NORFOLK, Nebraska - The announced closure of a Norfolk retailer will cost the northeast Nebraska city about 35 full and part-time jobs shortly after Christmas.
- Old dance hall bowing out to new hardware store Updated: Oct-29-15 11:29 am
RANDOLPH, Nebraska - The sounds of music in an old northeast Nebraska dance hall will be replaced by a mercantile hum as the building finds new life as a hardware store.
- Officials: New plant will bring at least 180 jobs to Norfolk Updated: Oct-29-15 8:58 am
NORFOLK, Nebraska - Officials say a new oil and gas pipe manufacturing plant will bring at least 180 jobs to Norfolk.