- First Australian gay couples to legally marry Updated: Dec-06-13 1:19 am
- Australian spies raid home of East Timor lawyer Updated: Dec-04-13 2:01 am
- Australians set world record for Christmas lights Updated: Nov-24-13 7:46 pm
- Spying furor exposes Indonesia-Australia relations Updated: Nov-22-13 5:47 am
- Australian arrests 65 men over Canadian child porn Updated: Nov-14-13 7:55 pm
CANBERRA, Australia - A state lawmaker and his partner plan to fly 3,500 kilometers (2,200 miles) across Australia to become one of the nation's first same-sex couples to legally marry at an after-midnight ceremony in the Australian capital.
CANBERRA, Australia - Australia's secret service has raided the Canberra homes of a lawyer and a former spy who intend to allege in an international court in The Hague that Australia bugged the East Timorese Cabinet ahead of sensitive oil and gas revenue-sharing negotiations.
CANBERRA, Australia - An Australian family has reclaimed their Guinness World Record by stringing up more than half a million Christmas lights around their suburban home.
CANBERRA, Australia - The fragile, odd-couple relationship between Australia and Indonesia, forever locked together by geography, has reached the latest of several historic dips. This time, the difference might be that it's the Australians who have more to lose.
CANBERRA, Australia - Police have arrested 65 men across Australia as part of a sweeping Canadian-led child pornography investigation that resulted in the rescue of 386 children and arrests around the world.