- Rising water costs blamed for housing cutbacks Updated: Aug-28-15 11:16 am
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - The rising cost of tap water in northeast Fort Collins is prompting several home builders to scale back or develop in neighboring communities.
- Vandals damage Fort Collins Mormon temple construction site Updated: Aug-25-15 5:06 am
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - The Fort Collins Police Department is looking for a group of vandals who damaged the construction site of the temple of the Church of Jesus of Latter-day Saints.
- Fort Collins man who shot, killed black bear faces charges Updated: Aug-24-15 10:01 pm
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - A Fort Collins man who shot and killed a young black bear that got into a fight with his dog in his backyard is facing misdemeanor charges and potentially thousands of dollars in fines.
- Northern Colorado homicides remain unsolved months later Updated: Aug-22-15 4:53 pm
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - A special task force is meeting almost daily as three homicide investigations continue to drag on in northern Colorado, with full-time investigators assigned from the FBI, Windsor and Loveland police departments, and sheriff's offices in Larimer and Weld counties.
- Behind the bite: CSU runs West Nile virus tests Updated: Aug-22-15 9:38 am
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - It used to be that Colorado State University scientists checking for West Nile virus relied on sticking needles into the brains of baby mice and waiting four to five days to see if the tiny mammals died from the viral infection.
- Pig OK after flying out of trailer going 65 mph on highway Updated: Aug-20-15 11:16 pm
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Maybe pigs can fly.
- School district won't allow military names on sports jerseys Updated: Aug-20-15 3:55 pm
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - The Poudre School District in northern Colorado has denied a request from the Fossil Ridge High School football team to individually honor fallen members of the U.S. armed forces by putting their names on the back of their jerseys, saying the district is worried it could open the door to similar requests for other causes.
- Larimer County plans to buy full-body scanner for jail Updated: Aug-19-15 12:02 pm
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Larimer County plans to buy an airport-style scanner to screen new inmates, and jail officers will stop doing full-body searches.
- Local fracking bans could go before Colorado high court soon Updated: Aug-17-15 11:22 pm
DENVER - Colorado's battle over who should regulate fracking could be on the fast track to the state Supreme Court.
- Bobo names Nick Stevens as Rams' starting QB Updated: Aug-17-15 5:51 pm
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Colorado State football coach Mike Bobo has selected redshirt sophomore Nick Stevens as his starting quarterback.
- Fort Collins considers street outreach pilot program Updated: Aug-14-15 10:56 am
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Fort Collins officials are considering pilot programs to reduce panhandling, public sleeping and other so-called disruptive behaviors that they say are not specifically tied to the homeless population.
- Bobo fitting in just fine in 1st year at Colorado State Updated: Aug-10-15 7:07 pm
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Sometimes, Mike Bobo is so passionate that he sheds tears when he talks to his team about the importance of family.
- Colorado woman wants being topless in public to be allowed Updated: Aug-09-15 2:07 pm
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - A Colorado woman seeking to prevent citations for being topless in public is publicizing her cause by standing on a Fort Collins intersection wearing only a bikini and a placard covering her breasts.
- Bicyclists seek solutions following accidents Updated: Aug-01-15 10:29 am
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Bicyclists in Fort Collins are holding a meeting to discuss ways to prevent crashes with motorists.