- DNA evidence leads to new conviction in 1994 bathtub murder Updated: Nov-26-15 12:10 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - More than 20 years after a Palisade woman was found strangled with a dog leash in her bathtub, a Mesa County jury has convicted a second man of her murder.
- Colorado State holds off Abilene Christian 108-100 in 2 OTs Updated: Nov-24-15 11:53 pm
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Antwan Scott sank two 3-pointers and scored nine of his 18 points in the second extra period to give Colorado State a 108-100 double-overtime victory over Abilene Christian in the Corpus Christi Coastal Classic on Tuesday night.
- Clavell leads Colorado State to 95-89 win over Oakland Updated: Nov-22-15 6:29 pm
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Gian Clavell had 21 points and 12 rebounds and Colorado State finished strong Sunday to defeat Oakland 95-89 in part of the Corpus Christi Coastal Classic.
- Bustang begins weekend service between Denver, Glenwood Updated: Nov-21-15 6:15 pm
GLENWOOD SPRINGS, Colorado - The Colorado Department of Transportation has added weekend mountain service as part of its interstate highway bus system to help people get to work and to help skiers who want to go up early and spend the weekend.
- Colorado still fertile ground for Peace Corps Updated: Nov-21-15 9:48 am
DENVER - When Anita Annan, a 22-year-old Denver native and daughter of immigrants, arrived in Uganda this month to begin service as a Peace Corps literacy specialist, she joined a historically robust cadre of Colorado volunteers amid a recent national surge in applications.
- Colorado State beats Loyola Marymount 83-75 Updated: Nov-20-15 12:36 am
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Gian Clavell tied his career high with 21 points, helping Colorado State to its 35th straight home-opening win, 83-75, over Loyola Marymount on Thursday night.
- Coroner IDs man killed in farming accident near Ault Updated: Nov-18-15 8:47 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - The Weld County coroner's office has released the name of a man who was killed in a farming accident in northern Colorado.
- State commission backs Front Range tourist projects Updated: Nov-15-15 2:27 pm
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - The Northern Front Range tourism industry has received a boost after the Colorado Economic Development Commission agreed to help fund four proposed projects.
- Man convicted of attempted murder for shooting at officer Updated: Nov-12-15 10:21 pm
LOVELAND, Colorado - A jury has convicted a man accused of shooting at a Fort Collins police officer, crashing a truck and setting off a manhunt.
- Scientists: Colorado water safe to drink despite drilling Updated: Nov-09-15 10:51 am
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Scientists at Colorado State University say there's little evidence that drinking water has been contaminated by oil and gas drilling in the northeastern part of the state.
- 2014 Colorado oil deaths greater than previously calculated Updated: Nov-08-15 2:17 pm
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - A new federal database that was developed to more precisely count the number of deaths in the oil and gas industry shows eight workers died in Colorado in 2014.
- Rare bison free to roam Larimer County prairie Updated: Nov-07-15 3:05 pm
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - The gate is open, at last, and 10 bison that have spent the past 11 days in a wooden corral the size of a high school gymnasium are free to leave.
- Idaho grocery chain to purchase struggling Wellington market Updated: Nov-06-15 9:35 am
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - An Idaho-based grocery chain is purchasing Larimer County's struggling Bella's Market in Wellington.
- Advanced Energy 3Q adjusted profit tops forecasts Updated: Nov-02-15 7:34 pm
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Advanced Energy Industries Inc. (AEIS) on Monday reported third-quarter earnings of $16.4 million.
- Colorado man charged for having high-capacity magazine Updated: Nov-02-15 10:11 am
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Northern Colorado authorities have charged a 29-year-old with illegal possession of a high-capacity magazine, making use of a controversial law for the first time.
- San Diego State defeats Colorado State 41-17 Updated: Oct-31-15 7:50 pm
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Donnel Pumphrey rushed for two touchdowns and caught a third as San Diego State ran its winning streak to five games with a 41-17 victory over Colorado State on Saturday.
- Police arrest man accused of threatening Fort Collins school Updated: Oct-28-15 5:26 pm
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Fort Collins police have arrested a man accused of threatening to burn down buildings at a community college.