- Dinwiddie leads Colorado past Colorado State 67-62 Updated: Dec-03-13 11:51 pm
- Oil, gas industry sues 2 towns over fracking votes Updated: Dec-03-13 6:56 pm
- High winds blow over truck, prompt warnings Updated: Dec-02-13 9:52 pm
- Colorado State holds off New Mexico State 85-83 Updated: Nov-30-13 9:24 pm
- Air Force drubbed 58-13 by Colorado State Updated: Nov-30-13 8:04 pm
- Rams clinch bowl bid with 58-13 rout of Air Force Updated: Nov-30-13 5:31 pm
- Federal budget cuts threaten snowpack monitoring Updated: Nov-28-13 1:14 pm
- Avila, Colorado St. top Bethune-Cookman 66-52 Updated: Nov-27-13 6:50 pm
- Well-known hurricane forecast center faces closure Updated: Nov-27-13 2:17 pm
- Flood's toll incurred by few, borne by many Updated: Nov-26-13 6:24 pm
- Colorado State powers past Prairie View A&M 95-68 Updated: Nov-25-13 11:09 pm
- Colorado St. comes back to beat N. Colorado 72-65 Updated: Nov-22-13 11:54 pm
- CSU sports out of compliance with Title IX Updated: Nov-20-13 9:02 pm
- Colorado Editorial Roundup Updated: Nov-20-13 10:39 am
- Woman killed in Fort Collins ATV crash Updated: Nov-18-13 7:55 pm
- SUV driver ticketed after fatal crash with scooter Updated: Nov-17-13 12:43 pm
- Colorado State shoots past Weber State 88-67 Updated: Nov-16-13 8:12 pm
- Woman arrested in Fort Collins hit-and-run crash Updated: Nov-16-13 12:32 pm
- Firefighter impersonator gets jail time, probation Updated: Nov-15-13 7:55 am
- Driver ticketed in fatal bike accident Updated: Nov-14-13 7:58 am
- No. 17 Colorado beats Colorado State 63-59 Updated: Nov-13-13 12:17 am
- Bibbs 4 TDs leads Colorado St past Nevada 38-17 Updated: Nov-09-13 9:00 pm
- Colorado St. crushes UCCS 99-70 Updated: Nov-08-13 11:14 pm
- Feds agree to reconsider train-horn rules Updated: Nov-08-13 10:25 am
- CSU-led group gets grant for biofuel study Updated: Nov-06-13 4:59 pm
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Spencer Dinwiddie scored 19 of his game-high 28 points in the second half leading Colorado to a 67-62 victory over in-state rival Colorado State Tuesday night.
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Colorado's largest oil and gas industry group has filed a lawsuit against two Front Range towns that voted last month to ban hydraulic fracturing, or fracking.
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - A truck driver says he was lucky to escape injury Monday when winds near 60 mph toppled his truck on Interstate 25.
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - J.J. Avila scored 29 points, including the game-winning layup in the final seconds, lifting Colorado State to an 85-83 win over New Mexico State on Saturday.
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - The only consolation for the Air Force Falcons was they didn't get shut out for the first time since 1992.
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Kapri Bibbs ran for three touchdowns, Garrett Grayson threw for 395 yards and three TDs and Colorado State clinched its first bowl bid in five years with a 58-13 rout of Air Force on Saturday.
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - For the first time in nearly a century, several snowpack monitoring sites in Colorado's mountains may be abandoned this winter due to federal budget cuts.
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - J.J. Avila scored 21 to lead three players in double figures as Colorado State had few problems in a 66-52 win over Bethune-Cookman Wednesday afternoon in the CSU Challenge.
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - A well-known hurricane forecast program at Colorado State University faces potential closure after losing much of its funding.
DRAKE, Colorado - Lifelong canyon resident Mary Myers hangs a painted sheet from her front porch overlooking the Big Thompson River.
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - J.J. Avila shot 9-of-13 from the field and scored 28 points as Colorado State came back to beat Northern Colorado 72-65 on Friday night.
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - The U.S. Department of Education says Colorado State University did not meet gender-equity requirements because it didn't offer enough athletic scholarships for women.
A sampling of recent editorials from Colorado newspapers:
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Authorities say a woman who was a passenger on an ATV died after it rolled as the driver sped away from police in Fort Collins.
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Police have ticketed a 20-year-old man who was involved in a fatal crash in Fort Collins.
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - J.J. Avila scored a career-high 30 points and helped Colorado State to an 88-67 non-conference win over Weber State on Saturday.
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Police have arrested a 31-year-old woman suspected in a hit-and-run crash that seriously injured a bicyclist in Fort Collins.
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - A Denver man who admitted impersonating a firefighter during the High Park wildfire last year has been sentenced to 42 days in jail, 18 months of probation and 150 hours of community service.
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - The driver of a car that hit and killed a Boulder cyclist in Fort Collins has been issued a municipal citation.
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - No. 17 Colorado didn't score a field goal over the final 6:46 in Tuesday night's game but held on for a 63-59 victory over Colorado State.
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Kapri Bibbs had a record-breaking day, rushing for 312 yards and four touchdowns, both school records, as Colorado State defeated Nevada 38-17 Saturday.
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Daniel Bejarano scored 17 points and grabbed 16 rebounds Friday night to lift Colorado State past Division II UC Colorado Springs 99-70.
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Federal officials have agreed to consider changing train horn regulations blamed for disturbing Fort Collins, Loveland and Windsor.
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - A consortium led by Colorado State University has been awarded a $10 million grant to study obstacles to using insect-killed trees in biofuel production.