- Aberdeen man sings in attempt to break world record Updated: May-01-16 10:10 am
ABERDEEN, South Dakota - An Aberdeen man sang some 1,700 songs in succession in an attempt to break a world record.
- Trial being moved for Aberdeen man facing murder charge Updated: Apr-29-16 7:01 am
ABERDEEN, South Dakota - Trial for an Aberdeen man accused of stabbing a woman to death is being moved out of Brown County and delayed.
- Man sentenced to serve 9 years in 2014 Aberdeen stabbing Updated: Apr-26-16 6:32 am
ABERDEEN, South Dakota - A man accused of stabbing a woman multiple times in Aberdeen in December 2014 has been sentenced to serve nine years in prison.
- Microbrewery and tap house coming to Aberdeen Updated: Apr-22-16 3:28 pm
ABERDEEN, South Dakota - The South Dakota city of Aberdeen will be getting a microbrewery and tap house in the fall.
- Woman convicted of burning bar for insurance gets new trial Updated: Apr-21-16 7:58 am
ABERDEEN, South Dakota - A woman convicted of setting fire to a bar and grill she co-owned in the South Dakota town of Herreid to get insurance money has been granted a new trial.
- Effort to oust state Farmers Union leaders meets opposition Updated: Apr-20-16 8:15 am
ABERDEEN, South Dakota - South Dakota Farmers Union members in the Aberdeen region have rejected resolutions calling for the removal of three top officials including President Doug Sombke.
- Aberdeen publisher named regional publisher in Indiana Updated: Apr-14-16 11:04 am
ABERDEEN, South Dakota - Aberdeen News Co. Publisher Cory Bollinger has been named regional publisher of a group of Indiana newspapers owned by the parent company of the American News and the Farm Forum.
- Youth sports volunteers banned for offensive comments Updated: Apr-12-16 8:30 am
ABERDEEN, South Dakota - A youth sports organization has banned two volunteers after they were overheard making allegedly racist comments at a wrestling tournament in Aberdeen earlier this month.
- Judge won't dismiss manslaughter charge in Aberdeen killing Updated: Apr-12-16 7:08 am
ABERDEEN, South Dakota - An indictment against an Aberdeen man accused of killing another man a year ago will stand.
- Aberdeen Mall appears to be closer to new anchor store Updated: Apr-10-16 10:35 am
ABERDEEN, South Dakota - The Aberdeen Mall appears to be moving closer to getting a new anchor store.
- Judge deciding on evidence for Aberdeen murder trial Updated: Apr-07-16 9:33 am
ABERDEEN, South Dakota - A judge is allowing a bag of bloody clothes as evidence during the trial of an Aberdeen man accused in his girlfriend's killing, but is still deciding whether to include other evidence that suggests another person was responsible.
- Plant OK'd for one-time use of wastewater for irrigation Updated: Apr-06-16 5:02 pm
ABERDEEN, South Dakota - The state Department of Environment and Natural Resources is allowing the DemKota Ranch Beef processing plant in Aberdeen to use treated wastewater from a holding cell for irrigation on a one-time basis so the plant can free up emergency holding space.
- Aberdeen task force to study feasibility of new event center Updated: Apr-05-16 11:25 am
ABERDEEN, South Dakota - Aberdeen is forming a task force to study the feasibility of a new event center.
- South Dakota approves in-state tuition for Iowa students Updated: Apr-03-16 5:38 pm
IOWA CITY, Iowa - The South Dakota Board of Regents has approved a plan to offer in-state, undergraduate tuition to new Iowa students at four of its public universities.
- Aberdeen to have art connection to new Vikings stadium Updated: Apr-03-16 12:31 pm
ABERDEEN, South Dakota - Aberdeen will have an art connection to the Minnesota Vikings' new home when it opens later this year.