- Investment firm wins auction for SD beef plant Updated: Dec-05-13 4:15 pm
- Aberdeen lawyer to be appointed SD circuit judge Updated: Dec-05-13 5:28 am
- SD school boards group supports daily pledge Updated: Dec-03-13 8:59 am
- Canton, Parkston dominate 11B All-State Updated: Dec-03-13 1:06 am
- No Christmas tree for downtown Aberdeen this year Updated: Nov-25-13 8:40 am
- Authorities say bomb threat closes Aberdeen store Updated: Nov-17-13 10:58 am
- South Dakota and Iowa cities nation's cold spots Updated: Nov-12-13 5:55 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A San Francisco-based investment banking firm on Thursday submitted the winning $44.3 million credit-and-cash bid for an idled South Dakota plant during a bankruptcy court auction in Sioux Falls.
PIERRE, South Dakota - Gov. Dennis Daugaard says he will appoint Aberdeen lawyer Rick Sommers to be a state circuit judge in an area covering northeastern and north-central South Dakota.
ABERDEEN, South Dakota - The Associated School Boards of South Dakota is supporting the daily recitation of the Pledge of Allegiance by students at all grade levels.
MITCHELL, South Dakota - Canton and Parkston proved to be the best teams in Class 11B this season, both having a mixture of talent.
ABERDEEN, South Dakota - Bah humbug. Downtown Aberdeen will not have a Christmas tree this year.
ABERDEEN, South Dakota - A Walmart store in the northeastern South Dakota city of Aberdeen was closed for more than hour after receiving a bomb threat.
ABERDEEN, South Dakota - Temperatures are warming across the Midwest after Arctic air gave cities in South Dakota and Iowa the distinction as the coldest places in the nation Tuesday morning.