- Air testing at nuclear dump shows no contamination Updated: Mar-09-14 7:55 pm
- Carlsbad student accused of raping classmate Updated: Mar-08-14 11:40 am
- 911 call: Texas man in teacher's death eyed alibi Updated: Mar-07-14 10:38 am
- New Mexico radiation leak raises concerns Updated: Feb-28-14 6:41 pm
- 2 New Mexico counties stop officiating weddings Updated: Feb-20-14 12:15 pm
- Crews monitor NM nuclear repository for radiation Updated: Feb-16-14 5:43 am
- Hung jury in NM murder trial Updated: Feb-15-14 1:46 pm
- FBI search for suspects in Carlsbad bank robbery Updated: Feb-08-14 12:27 pm
CARLSBAD, New Mexico - New air testing in the nation's only underground nuclear repository showed no detectable radioactive contamination from a leak last month, the U.S. Department of Energy said Sunday.
CARLSBAD, New Mexico - Police say a 17-year-old male student at Carlsbad High School is facing charges that he raped two girls, including one in a campus restroom.
CARLSBAD, New Mexico - A Texas man facing charges of killing his Dallas-area teacher girlfriend in New Mexico is heard on a 911 call saying she disappeared after threatening to leave with a man who "treated her right."
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The radiation exposure of at least 13 workers at a nuclear dump in a New Mexico salt bed more than 2,000 feet below the ground has brought new attention to the nation's long struggle to find places to dispose of tons of Cold War-era waste.
CARLSBAD, New Mexico - Judges in two southeastern New Mexico counties recently announced they will no longer officiate weddings after the state's high court ruled that same-sex marriage is legal.
CARLSBAD, New Mexico - Officials checking the presence of airborne radiation at an underground site in southeastern New Mexico where the U.S. government seals away low-grade nuclear waste say surface tests have detected no contamination.
CARLSBAD, New Mexico - A jury could not agree on whether to convict a man of murder for his role in the 2012 shooting death of a 50-year-old Artesia man.
CARLSBAD, New Mexico - Federal authorities and Carlsbad police are searching for a couple suspected of robbing a bank and fleeing on a motorcycle.