- NM delegation to push for expanding WIPP mission Updated: Dec-06-13 3:54 pm
- Homicide victim found in NM ID'd as Texas woman Updated: Dec-02-13 8:40 am
- Sheriff: Woman's bound body found near Loving Updated: Nov-29-13 7:40 pm
- Oil and gas lease sale in NM nets $11 million Updated: Nov-25-13 5:06 am
- Carlsbad woman completes cross-country journey Updated: Nov-24-13 11:15 am
- Carlsbad man sentenced for meth trafficking Updated: Nov-21-13 5:05 am
- New area discovered at Carlsbad Caverns Updated: Nov-17-13 12:57 pm
- Carlsbad's housing crunch has widespread impacts Updated: Nov-16-13 2:59 pm
- WIPP nuke storage site could operate till 2055 Updated: Nov-13-13 3:02 pm
- Carlsbad Caverns to close for 3 holidays Updated: Nov-10-13 5:38 am
CARLSBAD, New Mexico - A delegation of Eddy County government officials is headed to Washington, D.C., to build support for a proposal that would expand the mission of the federal government's nuclear waste repository in southern New Mexico.
CARLSBAD, New Mexico - Authorities in southeastern New Mexico have identified a homicide victim whose body was found in the Pecos River as a 24-year-old Texas woman.
CARLSBAD, New Mexico - Sheriff's deputies in Eddy County are investigating the death of a woman whose bound and naked body was found north of Loving.
CARLSBAD, New Mexico - The federal Bureau of Land Management has netted more than $11 million in its latest oil and natural gas lease sale in New Mexico.
CARLSBAD, New Mexico - The last leg of her cross-country journey was just 70 miles. After more than nine months on the road, Patricia "Jo" Kearney thought she would take it slow, savor the feeling and the scenery.
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - A 42-year-old Carlsbad man has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for trafficking methamphetamine.
CARLSBAD, New Mexico - It's been more than two decades since a discovery this big has been made at Carlsbad Caverns National Park in southeastern New Mexico.
CARLSBAD, New Mexico - It took five months for John Thurston to find his current job.
CARLSBAD, New Mexico - Officials at a nuclear waste repository near Carlsbad say the facility could continue accepting shipments through 2055 because the nation's need for contaminated materials storage will surpass its planned 2030 shutdown date.
CARLSBAD, New Mexico - There will be no more ringing in of the New Year at Carlsbad Caverns National Park.