- Carlsbad among parks with free weekend admission Updated: Apr-20-14 6:14 am
- Feds to release water from Santa Rosa dam Updated: Apr-18-14 5:22 am
- Man in Carlsbad standoff had prior conviction Updated: Apr-06-14 6:13 am
- N.M. jury awards company a 1-cent damage award Updated: Apr-03-14 2:02 pm
- Crews enter troubled nuclear waste dump Updated: Apr-02-14 9:40 pm
- Re-entry to nuke dump postponed Updated: Apr-01-14 2:38 pm
- Fence repairs at Carlsbad airport to cost $200,000 Updated: Mar-30-14 5:05 am
- Lion cub rescued in Washington ends up in NM Updated: Mar-28-14 12:08 pm
- Texas man pleads not guilty in girlfriend's death Updated: Mar-25-14 12:39 pm
- New Mexico Potash plant's lawsuit to head to trial Updated: Mar-23-14 6:14 am
- Workers prepare return to New Mexico nuke dump Updated: Mar-22-14 5:26 pm
CARLSBAD, New Mexico - Those looking to save some money Easter weekend and are near a national park may want to consider a trip.
SANTA ROSA, New Mexico - The Pecos River south of Santa Rosa will be flowing a little faster next week.
CARLSBAD, New Mexico - Authorities say a man who repeatedly shot at an Eddy County sheriff's deputy in Carlsbad had been convicted of second-degree murder.
CARLSBAD, New Mexico - A potash mining company won its lawsuit against an oil and gas company over a mistake in a New Mexico drilling project but a jury awarded just one cent of damages.
CARLSBAD, New Mexico - Crews made their first trip into the federal government's underground nuclear waste dump in southeastern New Mexico on Wednesday to begin investigating a radiation release in February that contaminated 21 workers, the U.S. Department of Energy said.
CARLSBAD, New Mexico - The U.S. Department of Energy has postponed plans to get a crew underground to begin investigating a radiation leak from the federal government's nuclear waste dump in southeastern New Mexico.
CARLSBAD, New Mexico - The perimeter fence around the Carlsbad airport is being repaired after a portion of the barrier was washed out by floods in September.
CARLSBAD, New Mexico - An orphaned mountain lion cub rescued by a hunter in Washington has found a home in southern New Mexico.
CARLSBAD, New Mexico - A 33-year-old Texas man accused of killing his Dallas-area teacher girlfriend in southeastern New Mexico has pleaded not guilty.
CARLSBAD, New Mexico - Jury selection is set to begin in a trial between a Carlsbad mine and an energy company over trespassing and drilling rights.
CARLSBAD, New Mexico - Employees at the federal government's troubled nuclear waste dump in southeastern New Mexico are preparing to enter the facility's underground mine for the first time since a radiation leak contaminated workers last month.