- Feds to keep employees of closed nuke dump working Updated: Mar-11-14 7:14 pm
- Workers preparing to enter New Mexico nuke dump Updated: Mar-10-14 9:05 pm
- Carlsbad student accused of raping classmate Updated: Mar-08-14 11:40 am
- 911 call: Texas man in teacher's death eyed alibi Updated: Mar-07-14 10:38 am
- New Mexico radiation leak raises concerns Updated: Feb-28-14 6:41 pm
- 2 New Mexico counties stop officiating weddings Updated: Feb-20-14 12:15 pm
- Crews monitor NM nuclear repository for radiation Updated: Feb-16-14 5:43 am
- Hung jury in NM murder trial Updated: Feb-15-14 1:46 pm
CARLSBAD, New Mexico - The Department of Energy has approved a plan to keep all employees at southeastern New Mexico's underground nuclear waste dump working while officials determine what caused a radiation release.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The U.S. Department of Energy and the operators of the nation's only underground nuclear waste dump said Monday they are making plans to allow specially trained workers to enter the site for the first time in weeks after more than a dozen employees were exposed to low levels of radiation during a mysterious leak.
CARLSBAD, New Mexico - Police say a 17-year-old male student at Carlsbad High School is facing charges that he raped two girls, including one in a campus restroom.
CARLSBAD, New Mexico - A Texas man facing charges of killing his Dallas-area teacher girlfriend in New Mexico is heard on a 911 call saying she disappeared after threatening to leave with a man who "treated her right."
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The radiation exposure of at least 13 workers at a nuclear dump in a New Mexico salt bed more than 2,000 feet below the ground has brought new attention to the nation's long struggle to find places to dispose of tons of Cold War-era waste.
CARLSBAD, New Mexico - Judges in two southeastern New Mexico counties recently announced they will no longer officiate weddings after the state's high court ruled that same-sex marriage is legal.
CARLSBAD, New Mexico - Officials checking the presence of airborne radiation at an underground site in southeastern New Mexico where the U.S. government seals away low-grade nuclear waste say surface tests have detected no contamination.
CARLSBAD, New Mexico - A jury could not agree on whether to convict a man of murder for his role in the 2012 shooting death of a 50-year-old Artesia man.