- Co-op to shift production from Wyoming to Colorado, Nebraska Updated: May-14-15 1:33 pm
SCOTTSBLUFF, Nebraska - The Western Sugar Cooperative intends to expand the production capacity at plants in Nebraska and Colorado while reducing its Torrington, Wyoming, operation to sugar storage and shipping.
- Decision on Nebraska oil wastewater site challenged Updated: May-13-15 12:20 pm
SIDNEY, Nebraska - Landowners whose property is adjacent to a planned oil production wastewater site in the Nebraska Panhandle have filed a court challenge to the site's approval, saying the state regulatory agency had no jurisdiction.
- Scottsbluff man sentenced to prison for beating 3-year-old Updated: May-02-15 2:02 pm
SCOTTSBLUFF, Nebraska - A 25-year-old Scottsbluff man has been sentence to up to 30 years in prison for severely beating his girlfriend's 3-year-old daughter.
- Sister of slain Nebraska jailer no longer charged Updated: May-01-15 1:10 pm
GERING, Nebraska - A western Nebraska woman is accused of stealing and spending the tax refund of her slain sister no longer faces theft charges.
- Scottsbluff teen arrested in connection with 2 car thefts Updated: Apr-29-15 3:44 pm
SCOTTSBLUFF, Nebraska - Police say they're investigating a Scottsbluff teen's connection to a series of vehicle thefts after spotting him driving a stolen car near Lake Minatare.