- Saleswoman accused of theft for bilking restaurant Updated: Feb-12-16 9:03 am
GERING, Nebraska - A western Nebraska woman has been accused of billing a Scottsbluff business for food but then selling the food to other businesses or using it herself.
- Tourism commission chooses western Nebraska sites for revamp Updated: Feb-10-16 2:41 pm
SCOTTSBLUFF, Nebraska - The state's tourism commission has selected two sites in western Nebraska to benefit from a new volunteer program.
- Appeals court vacates Nebraska man's child abuse conviction Updated: Feb-09-16 3:38 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - The Nebraska Court of Appeals on Tuesday reversed a Scottsbluff man's child abuse conviction and vacated his prison sentence, adding that he cannot be tried again on the charge.
- Recent editorials published in Nebraska newspapers Updated: Feb-01-16 9:05 am
Omaha World-Herald. Jan. 29, 2016
- Nebraska woman accused of baseball bat assault imprisoned Updated: Jan-13-16 9:29 am
GERING, Nebraska - A Scottsbluff woman accused of using a bat to beat a man over a drug debt last July has been sent to prison.