- Scottsbluff man sentenced to prison for beating 3-year-old Updated: May-02-15 2:02 pm
SCOTTSBLUFF, Nebraska - A 25-year-old Scottsbluff man has been sentence to up to 30 years in prison for severely beating his girlfriend's 3-year-old daughter.
- Sister of slain Nebraska jailer no longer charged Updated: May-01-15 1:10 pm
GERING, Nebraska - A western Nebraska woman is accused of stealing and spending the tax refund of her slain sister no longer faces theft charges.
- Scottsbluff teen arrested in connection with 2 car thefts Updated: Apr-29-15 3:44 pm
SCOTTSBLUFF, Nebraska - Police say they're investigating a Scottsbluff teen's connection to a series of vehicle thefts after spotting him driving a stolen car near Lake Minatare.
- Agency wants to put monitoring well near oil wastewater well Updated: Apr-24-15 9:05 am
SCOTTSBLUFF, Nebraska - A regional agency that protects groundwater intends to install a monitoring well near a newly approved disposal well in western Nebraska for wastewater from oil and natural gas exploration and production.
- World-ranked Omaha zoo would get state tax break under bill Updated: Apr-07-15 8:58 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska zoos and aquariums would be exempt from state and local sales tax under a bill that gained strong support in a first vote of the Legislature, but some lawmakers worried that the projected loss of $2.67 million sales tax over two years would make it harder for lawmakers to deliver property tax relief this year.
- Police: Scottsbluff woman used fake dough to pay for pizza Updated: Apr-07-15 6:01 am
SCOTTSBLUFF, Nebraska - A Scottsbluff woman faces a felony charge after authorities say she used two fake $20 bills to pay for a pizza delivery.