- Texas-based lender eliminating 105 Nebraska jobs Updated: Mar-06-14 1:01 pm
- Lawsuit against Scottsbluff, ex-chief dismissed Updated: Mar-06-14 12:13 pm
- Smith unveils app challenge for Neb's 3rd District Updated: Mar-05-14 5:08 am
- Fencing funds available for west Neb. landowners Updated: Mar-01-14 5:05 am
- 3 men plead no contest in Neb. car robberies Updated: Feb-20-14 7:26 pm
- Scottsbluff district settles 'huffing' lawsuit Updated: Feb-11-14 9:53 am
- Neb. high court names presiding judge in Panhandle Updated: Feb-09-14 6:37 pm
SCOTTSBLUFF, Nebraska - A Texas-based mortgage company has announced it will be eliminating 105 jobs at its Scottsbluff office in western Nebraska.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A judge has dismissed a federal lawsuit filed by a woman against the city of Scottsbluff and its former police chief, with whom she had an affair.
SCOTTSBLUFF, Nebraska - Nebraska's 3rd District congressman has announced a contest for high school students in the state's vast, rural district to create a new software application for smartphone, tablet or computer devices.
SCOTTSBLUFF, Nebraska - A total of $50,000 is available to some landowners in the Nebraska Panhandle for the installation of wildlife-friendly fence on their properties.
SCOTTSBLUFF, Nebraska - Three men have pleaded no contest in connection to a string of car robberies in the Nebraska Panhandle last year.
SCOTTSBLUFF, Nebraska - School board documents say the Scottsbluff Public Schools district has settled a lawsuit filed over a 2011 "huffing" incident at Westmoor Elementary School.
SCOTTSBLUFF, Nebraska - The Nebraska Supreme Court has named a new presiding judge for the 12th Judicial District in the Panhandle.