- Nebraska woman donating portion of bear collection Updated: Apr-13-14 4:01 pm
- Neb. officials fight deposition in ward theft case Updated: Apr-12-14 6:55 pm
- 3 men sentenced for western Nebraska thefts Updated: Apr-08-14 12:20 pm
- Man arrested after Panhandle fire rescue Updated: Apr-08-14 8:02 am
- Man shot during Neb. standoff pleads not guilty Updated: Mar-23-14 7:19 pm
- Scottsbluff man found guilty of juror bribery Updated: Mar-19-14 1:20 pm
OSHKOSH, Nebraska - When she began collecting bears in the 1960s, Fern Robinson, 79, may not have known that her plush pals would pack the house one day.
SCOTTSBLUFF, Nebraska - An attorney for a western Nebraska woman accused of embezzling thousands of dollars from state wards is seeking to question State Auditor Mike Foley and Nebraska State Court Administrator Janice Walker under oath.
SCOTTSBLUFF, Nebraska - Three men have been given probation and fined for a string of thefts from vehicles in the Nebraska Panhandle last year.
SCOTTSBLUFF, Nebraska - An 18-year-old man has been arrested after his rescue from a burning tent at a lake in the Nebraska Panhandle.
GERING, Nebraska - A 29-year-old Wyoming man has pleaded not guilty to several felony charges related to a nearly three-hour standoff that ended after an officer shot the man.
GERING, Nebraska - A Scottsbluff man already convicted on drug and other charges has been found guilty of juror bribery.