- Some dismayed Indiana tornado aid request rejected Updated: Dec-13-13 1:22 pm
- Gold coin found in C. Ind. Salvation Army kettle Updated: Dec-12-13 12:11 pm
- Law helps ensure equal access for school transfers Updated: Dec-12-13 10:34 am
- 2 Ind. plants get $15M in clean-energy credits Updated: Dec-12-13 9:23 am
- Kokomo buys ex-steel plant site for flood project Updated: Dec-11-13 6:59 am
- Kokomo mayor thanks volunteers for aid after storm Updated: Dec-06-13 4:04 am
- Businesses to feel storm's effects for months Updated: Dec-05-13 9:58 am
- Federal aid sought for tornado-hit C. Ind. county Updated: Dec-04-13 11:47 am
- Kokomo assumes ownership of former waste dump site Updated: Nov-30-13 1:38 pm
- Ind. high schools raise funds for storm relief Updated: Nov-26-13 4:05 am
- New 13-mile US 31 bypass of Kokomo to open Updated: Nov-25-13 5:40 am
- N. Ind. man pleads guilty to scout leader's death Updated: Nov-22-13 1:07 pm
- Tennessee Tech blows out Indiana-Kokomo 92-39 Updated: Nov-22-13 12:07 am
- Kokomo police arrest 4 for looting liquor store Updated: Nov-19-13 4:40 pm
- Youths injured when storm destroys Kokomo home Updated: Nov-18-13 12:19 pm
- Police: Nearly 3 dozen injured in Kokomo area Updated: Nov-18-13 12:05 pm
- Ind. woman spent more than 1 hour in storm shelter Updated: Nov-18-13 10:43 am
- Ind. governor to visit storm-damaged communities Updated: Nov-18-13 7:28 am
- At least 3 reported injured from Indiana storms Updated: Nov-17-13 7:16 pm
KOKOMO, Indiana - Some people from central Indiana's Howard County say they don't understand how officials could have rejected giving federal aid to help their community rebuild from damage caused by last month's tornadoes.
KOKOMO, Indiana - Someone has again anonymously dropped a gold Krugerrand coin into a Salvation Army red kettle in a central Indiana city.
KOKOMO, Indiana - Eastern Howard County School Corp. Superintendent Tracy Caddell is tired of the phrase "cherry picking."
KOKOMO, Indiana - A federal agency has awarded two Indiana manufacturers more than $15 million in tax credits intended to boost their production of clean energy equipment.
KOKOMO, Indiana - The city of Kokomo has purchased a former steel plant site that has undergone years of environmental cleanup and plans to use the land to try to reduce damage from future flooding.
KOKOMO, Indiana - The mayor of Kokomo is thanking volunteers who provided help after the central Indiana city was hit by two tornadoes and severe storms last month.
KOKOMO, Indiana - There won't be any quick reopening at Louie's Coney Island.
INDIANAPOLIS - State officials are seeking a federal major disaster declaration for central Indiana's Howard County because of damage during last month's wave of tornadoes and severe storms.
KOKOMO, Indiana - The city of Kokomo has assumed ownership of a former hazardous waste dumping site more than 20 years after crews removed waste from the one-time quarry.
KOKOMO, Indiana - Student from rival high schools in Howard County are working together to raise funds for people in the Kokomo area who suffered damages when tornadoes and other storms moved through recently.
KOKOMO, Indiana - Motorists driving through Indiana for Thanksgiving may cut a few minutes off their trip with the opening of the new U.S. 31 bypass around Kokomo.
PERU, Indiana - A northern Indiana man is pleading guilty to murder charges in what authorities said was the unprovoked fatal stabbing of a 76-year-old scoutmaster in front of boys he was leading on a nature hike.
COOKEVILLE, Tennessee - Ladon Carter scored 14 points and Tennessee Tech recorded 20 steals in thrashing Indiana-Kokomo 92-39 in an inter-division game on Thursday night.
KOKOMO, Indiana - Kokomo police says they've arrested four people for looting a tornado-damaged liquor store.
KOKOMO, Indiana - A Kokomo woman whose home was destroyed in a weekend storm says she's grateful that her granddaughter and other members of a church group who were in the house survived.
KOKOMO, Indiana - Kokomo police say nearly three dozen people were injured when a suspected tornado swept through the north-central Indiana city, leaving a trail of destruction.
KOKOMO, Indiana - A Kokomo woman who spent more than an hour in her backyard storm shelter during Sunday's severe weather outbreak says she's relieved her home didn't suffer major damage.
INDIANAPOLIS - Gov. Mike Pence is heading to the storm-damaged Kokomo area as he begins his tour of some of the destruction left by tornadoes and severe thunderstorms that hit the state Sunday.
MARION, Indiana - At least three people are reported injured from the severe thunderstorms that have swept across Indiana.