- Chrysler set to mark Indiana factory's opening Updated: Apr-16-14 11:23 am
- Grant to fund expansion of Ivy Tech-Kokomo program Updated: Apr-16-14 3:59 am
- Indiana runner to honor Boston Marathon victims Updated: Apr-15-14 11:04 am
- State to plant new trees along new US 31 route Updated: Apr-15-14 3:53 am
- Histories collected of Indiana courthouse bombing Updated: Apr-14-14 11:31 am
- Programs help ex-offenders get fresh starts Updated: Apr-11-14 10:10 am
- Veteran who competed in Sochi Paralympics honored Updated: Apr-10-14 9:46 am
- IU grad Tavis Smiley receiving Hollywood star Updated: Apr-09-14 5:46 am
- Lack of turf muddies plans for soccer complex Updated: Apr-08-14 10:25 am
- Foul play not suspected over body at trash site Updated: Apr-08-14 7:22 am
- Indiana families seek autism support Updated: Apr-04-14 12:47 pm
- Humane Society seeking $2M for new Kokomo shelter Updated: Apr-02-14 11:56 am
- Kokomo woman doesn't regret quitting 'Survivor' Updated: Mar-31-14 10:41 am
- Peru high school junior wins national art award Updated: Mar-29-14 2:18 pm
- Teacher uses Iditarod, sled dog to reach students Updated: Mar-27-14 11:34 am
- Breaksk8 brings Vegas-style show to Logansport Updated: Mar-26-14 10:21 am
- IU Kokomo faculty to talk about life of Ryan White Updated: Mar-24-14 5:49 am
TIPTON, Indiana - Chrysler is set to mark the opening of a new transmission plant in central Indiana with a ceremony next month including the company's top executive.
KOKOMO, Indiana - Ivy Tech's Kokomo Region will get a $3.3 million federal grant to expand a job-training program that serves industrial technology students.
KOKOMO, Indiana - Cheryl Marner was a mile from the finish line at last year's Boston Marathon when all of the runners in front of her suddenly stopped.
KOKOMO, Indiana - The Indiana Department of Transportation has agreed to plan nearly 300 trees along the new U.S. 31 bypass in Kokomo.
KOKOMO, Indiana - The experiences of those who survived a bomb blast that rocked a central Indiana courthouse 27 years ago are being preserved with an oral history project.
KOKOMO, Indiana - William Sears wishes there was some way to remove some of his prison tattoos.
KOKOMO, Indiana - It has been a month to remember for Kokomo native and Army veteran Joel "H-Train" Hunt, who competed in the Paralympic Winter Games in Sochi, Russia, last month.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana University graduate and Kokomo-area native Tavis Smiley is set to get a star on Hollywood's acclaimed Walk of Fame.
KOKOMO, Indiana - Getting grass to grow on the city's biggest environmental cleanup site has been a struggle.
KOKOMO, Indiana - Authorities say foul play isn't suspected in the death of a 63-year-old man whose body was found amid trash delivered to a central Indiana city facility.
KOKOMO, Indiana - Being diagnosed with autism was an eye-opening experience for Corey Anderson, and he has continued to learn more about his unique perspective on the world in the past two years.
KOKOMO, Indiana - The Kokomo Humane Society shelter project is almost one-third of the way toward a $2 million planning goal, and organizers are readying a big push to the finish.
KOKOMO, Indiana - A Kokomo woman's decision to quit "Survivor: Cagayan" during last week's episode left millions of viewers outraged, some even taking to social media afterward to call her "a loser," ''pathetic" and not even worthy of being part of the reunion show at the end.
PERU, Indiana - A 16-year-old Peru High School junior has won a prestigious national art award for her drawing titled "Behind Bars."
KOKOMO, Indiana - From the treacherous Iditarod Trail race spanning nearly 1,000 miles across Alaska's frigid terrain, Lincoln School teacher Donita Walters gleans math, geology and nutrition lessons.
LOGANSPORT, Indiana - Jessy Nice says he and the other members of Breaksk8 roller-skate like most people walk - effortlessly.
KOKOMO, Indiana - Two former Indiana University faculty members who've researched a school district's decision to bar an Indiana teenager with AIDS from attending classes during the AIDS scare of the 1980s are holding a public seminar on their findings.