- Appleton cops inspect bar plumbing in murder case Updated: Mar-09-14 11:35 am
- Obama wildfire proposal could help timber industry Updated: Mar-05-14 10:56 am
- Wis. donors offer home goods for incoming refugees Updated: Feb-23-14 6:47 pm
- Wis. senator praises farm bill's timber provisions Updated: Feb-21-14 11:14 pm
- Cell leases make Wis. towns money but some unhappy Updated: Feb-16-14 6:08 pm
- License suspensions don't deter all Wis. drivers Updated: Feb-11-14 11:25 am
APPLETON, Wisconsin - Law enforcement officials say they have exhausted all efforts to recover a handgun thought to be used in the shooting of a 25-year-old man in an Appleton nightclub, including taking apart some of the club's plumbing system.
APPLETON, Wisconsin - President Barack Obama has proposed using disaster funds to help fight wildfires to avoid draining forestry budgets, a move that could help boost Wisconsin's timber industry.
APPLETON, Wisconsin - About 75 refugees who are expected to relocate to Appleton this year from Congo, Iraq and Myanmar will benefit from the generosity of local donors, who've already begun collecting furniture, toiletries and cleaning supplies for their new neighbors.
APPLETON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin's timber industry should benefit from the federal farm bill signed into law earlier this month and new funding in the nation's budget, said timber advocates and members of the state's congressional delegation.
APPLETON, Wisconsin - The Fox Cities are making easy money by leasing space for cellphone antennas on land and water towers, but some residents are upset that communities have little control over where the antennas are set up.
APPLETON, Wisconsin - Tens of thousands of Wisconsin drivers continue to drive even though their licenses have been suspended or revoked.