- Thursday's Scores Updated: Dec-05-13 11:15 pm
- Ex-Wis. teacher's aide accused of sex assault Updated: Dec-03-13 8:38 pm
- Former Wis. officer alleges racial discrimination Updated: Dec-01-13 6:06 pm
- Appleton principal pleads not guilty in abuse case Updated: Nov-27-13 8:25 am
- Airfare on the rise at Wis. regional airports Updated: Nov-25-13 11:07 am
- Wis. DNR: Hunt accidents rare, mistakes blamed Updated: Nov-20-13 11:01 am
- About 75 refugees to resettle in Fox Valley Updated: Nov-18-13 11:05 am
- Wis. bill shifts some youth cases from adult court Updated: Nov-14-13 11:49 am
- Wis. man sentenced for bank fraud of recently dead Updated: Nov-13-13 9:17 am
- Cold Wis. weather a concern for homeless shelters Updated: Nov-08-13 8:01 am
Elcho 40, Antigo 26
CHILTON, Wisconsin - A former Appleton school district teacher's aide is accused of sexually assaulting a student.
APPLETON, Wisconsin - A former Neenah police officer has filed a federal civil rights lawsuit, alleging racial discrimination.
CHILTON, Wisconsin - An Appleton elementary school principal charged with mishandling a child abuse report has pleaded not guilty and is trying to get the case dismissed.
APPLETON, Wisconsin - Air travelers using Wisconsin's regional airports are paying more for the convenience of being closer to their destinations.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin wildlife officials say shooting-related hunting accidents are relatively rare and are mostly the result of basic firearm safety mistakes.
APPLETON, Wisconsin - Plans are underway in eastern Wisconsin to resettle about 75 refugees from conflict zones around the world.
APPLETON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin lawmakers are considering a bill that would treat some 17-year-old offenders as juveniles rather than have them tried in adult court.
MILWAUKEE - An Appleton man who pleaded guilty to a federal charge of bank fraud has been sentenced to 16 months in prison.
APPLETON, Wisconsin - It's getting colder in Wisconsin, which is a concern for the homeless population in places like the Fox Valley.