- Ohio students, teacher charged in bullying case Updated: Mar-10-14 1:21 pm
- Arrest made in Ohio bar shooting that killed 3 Updated: Mar-10-14 1:05 pm
- Ohio man found dead hanging by leg from bridge Updated: Mar-10-14 10:50 am
- Ohio jail idles scanner because of health concern Updated: Mar-10-14 9:43 am
- Ohio police say Tennessee fugitive flees stop Updated: Mar-10-14 9:05 am
- DDR plans to sell its Brazilian investment Updated: Mar-10-14 7:34 am
- Central Ohio shooting kills 19-year-old immigrant Updated: Mar-10-14 7:29 am
- Police say central Ohio man fatally shot attacker Updated: Mar-10-14 6:40 am
- Man dies in northern Ohio duplex fire Updated: Mar-10-14 6:16 am
- Ohio gas prices steady to start work week Updated: Mar-10-14 6:02 am
- Buckeyes score last 4 in 69-67 win over No. 22 MSU Updated: Mar-09-14 9:53 pm
- No. 22 Spartans go cold at end in 69-67 loss Updated: Mar-09-14 9:46 pm
- Ohio woman killed after train hits car Updated: Mar-09-14 5:01 pm
- Ohio inmates mount tribute to military veterans Updated: Mar-09-14 4:22 pm
- Rock Hall inductions to be simulcast in Cleveland Updated: Mar-09-14 3:17 pm
- Patrol: 273 citations given under Ohio texting ban Updated: Mar-09-14 3:13 pm
- After 7 OTs, Ohio ice hockey final declared a tie Updated: Mar-09-14 2:35 pm
- Fordham beats Dayton to win A10 women's title Updated: Mar-09-14 2:29 pm
- Cincinnati gorilla pregnant after 8-year lull Updated: Mar-09-14 2:25 pm
- Ohio city replaces statue after 7 decades Updated: Mar-09-14 1:05 pm
- Ohio group provides prom dresses for girls in need Updated: Mar-09-14 12:37 pm
- Married couple killed in Cincinnati house fire Updated: Mar-09-14 11:20 am
- Ohio man's killing last year still a mystery Updated: Mar-09-14 10:40 am
- Cleveland's natural history museum plans face-lift Updated: Mar-09-14 9:32 am
- Ohio mayor: seized drug money could fund pools Updated: Mar-09-14 5:05 am
PARMA, Ohio - A substitute teacher and five students at a suburban Cleveland high school face charges after police say a 14-year-old developmentally disabled boy was bullied in gym class.
FREMONT, Ohio - An off-duty police officer celebrating his birthday and two other men were shot and killed at a northern Ohio nightclub over the weekend after an argument erupted when the shooter punched the officer's wife, relatives said.
ST. MARYS, Ohio - Authorities are awaiting an autopsy to explain the death of a western Ohio man killed in an apparent freak accident.
CINCINNATI - A southwest Ohio jail has halted use of an inmate scanning machine because state health rules don't allow it.
CINCINNATI - Authorities in southwest Ohio are seeking a Tennessee fugitive they say got away from a traffic stop.
BEACHWOOD, Ohio - Shopping center owner DDR is planning to leave Brazil, signing a letter of intent to sell its 50 percent stake in Sonae Sierra Brazil BV Sarl for $343.6 million. The deal includes 10 regional malls totaling 4.6 million square feet.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Police say they have no suspects in the fatal central Ohio shooting of a 19-year-old man whose family had emigrated from Ethiopia.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Police say man who fatally shot another man at his home acted in self-defense.
LORAIN, Ohio - Authorities in northern Ohio say a 39-year-old man was killed in a fire over the weekend.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - After weeks of increases, Ohio gas prices have flattened out.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - This was a fitting way for Aaron Craft to close out his final home game.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Tom Izzo wasn't happy with the officials, with his team - with anything.
CANTON, Ohio - An Ohio woman who was a passenger in a car when a train hit it on Sunday has been killed, and the driver was seriously injured.
LUCASVILLE, Ohio - Inmates and staff have put up murals and military paraphernalia at a southern Ohio prison to create what they call a "Veterans Corridor" in tribute to people who served in the U.S. military.
CLEVELAND - This year's Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony will take place in New York while being simulcast on screens at the museum in Cleveland.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - More than 270 citations have been issued to drivers for texting or using a cellphone behind the wheel in violation of a new Ohio law, according to data from the State Highway Patrol.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Nobody lost - and two teams were declared winners - after a marathon, seven-overtime high school ice hockey state championship game in Ohio.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Six years removed from a winless season, and one year after a one-point loss in the Atlantic 10 women's championship game, Fordham seniors Erin Rooney and Abigail Corning weren't about to let the Rams feel disappointment again.
CINCINNATI - A gorilla at the Cincinnati Zoo is pregnant in what would be the facility's first gorilla birth in nearly eight years.
WADSWORTH, Ohio - A northeastern Ohio city that has been without its iconic Civil War statue for more than seven decades is getting a duplicate in time for the community's bicentennial celebration this year.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Weaving among rows of garment racks ablaze with sparkle and color, Anne Houser points out fashions that shine like the eyes of the recipients soon to claim them.
CINCINNATI - A house fire has killed a Cincinnati husband and wife who were in their 80s.
CINCINNATI - More than a year ago, 65-year-old Paul Leiter was in his southwestern Ohio home when police say someone outside his window trained a gun on him and shot him dead.
CLEVELAND - The Cleveland Museum of Natural History is moving toward a major renovation project.
TOLEDO, Ohio - Toledo's mayor says seized drug money and revenue from property seized from other criminal activities might keep the northwestern Ohio city's public pools open this summer.