- No school recommended for unvaccinated kids Updated: Apr-16-14 7:35 am
- Ohio justice: division over death penalty expected Updated: Apr-16-14 7:13 am
- Filing deadline extended for municipal Ohio taxes Updated: Apr-16-14 6:08 am
- Cincinnati hires more police as homicides rise Updated: Apr-16-14 5:52 am
- Group asks Dayton schools to reduce suspensions Updated: Apr-16-14 5:38 am
- Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies Updated: Apr-16-14 3:12 am
- 2 Ohio visits slated as GOP seeks convention site Updated: Apr-16-14 3:07 am
- GOP Sen. Portman hosts heroin discussion in Ohio Updated: Apr-16-14 3:05 am
- Judge to sentence 7 in deadly Ohio pill mill case Updated: Apr-16-14 3:05 am
- Cole loses, Pirates beaten by Reds 7-5 for split Updated: Apr-15-14 11:53 pm
- Leake's HR leads Reds over Pirates 7-5 for split Updated: Apr-15-14 11:41 pm
- Missing autistic teen in NW Ohio found safe Updated: Apr-15-14 9:40 pm
- 4 Ohio firefighters suffer minor injuries Updated: Apr-15-14 9:38 pm
- Ohioan accused of using dead woman's debit card Updated: Apr-15-14 7:37 pm
- Reds lose to Pirates 8-7 in suspended game Updated: Apr-15-14 7:26 pm
- Congress is giving states the transportation blues Updated: Apr-15-14 7:07 pm
- Ohio man convicted of fatally stabbing girl, woman Updated: Apr-15-14 7:02 pm
- Ohio store clerk convicted in liquor sale case Updated: Apr-15-14 5:56 pm
- More charges in auto parts price-fixing probe Updated: Apr-15-14 5:40 pm
- Blue Jackets don't mind all those who doubt them Updated: Apr-15-14 5:13 pm
- Ohio school board debates sexual orientation rule Updated: Apr-15-14 4:28 pm
- Judge considers staying Ohio gay marriage ruling Updated: Apr-15-14 4:13 pm
- MLS fines Crew defender Gonzalez for embellishment Updated: Apr-15-14 3:42 pm
- Ohio governor airs 1st TV ad in his 2014 campaign Updated: Apr-15-14 1:50 pm
- Buckeyes to host Illini in Nov. 1 night game Updated: Apr-15-14 1:36 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Central Ohio officials are warning that children without mumps vaccinations might have to miss weeks of school if an outbreak of the illness hits classrooms.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The chief justice of the Ohio Supreme Court says divisions about the death penalty on a panel that spent more than two years studying capital punishment in the state were to be expected.
BRECKSVILLE, Ohio - An agency that coordinates the filing of municipal taxes around Ohio has extended the deadline to file until Monday after unprecedented demand.
CINCINNATI - Cincinnati has hired 23 new police officers from other departments to boost enforcement efforts as the number of homicides increases.
DAYTON, Ohio - A community activist group is asking Dayton city schools to reduce its number of out-of-school suspensions.
WASHINGTON - Negative campaigning and mudslinging may be a fact of life in American politics, but can false accusations made in the heat of an election be punished as a crime?
CINCINNATI - The two Ohio cities still in contention to host the 2016 Republican National Convention will be visited in late April by party staff or members of a selection committee.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Anti-drug activists, community leaders, school officials and students are gathering in Columbus to take part in a roundtable discussion about heroin.
CINCINNATI - A judge has set sentencing dates for six doctors and the owner of three pain management clinics where they worked, all of whom previously pleaded guilty to charges related to the clinics' operations.
CINCINNATI - Gerrit Cole wasn't at all surprised that his winning streak was broken by another pitcher swinging the bat.
CINCINNATI - Mike Leake still thinks of himself as a hitter. He's even holding a bat on one of his 2014 baseball cards.
TIFFIN, Ohio - The mother of a northwest Ohio autistic teen who had been missing since Sunday says her son has been found safe.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Four Columbus firefighters have suffered minor injuries after a ladder fell on them during a fire at a business in downtown Columbus.
DAYTON, Ohio - A southwest Ohio woman has been indicted on charges alleging she used a debit card that had been reported stolen from a woman whose body was found last week.
CINCINNATI - No homers, no two-out hits. The Reds were all out of them once the game resumed.
DAYTON, Ohio - On the road in a tour bus this week, the U.S. transportation secretary is spreading some bad news: The government's Highway Trust Fund is nearly broke. If allowed to run dry, that could set back or shut down projects across the country, force widespread layoffs of construction workers and delay needed repairs and improvements.
CINCINNATI - A man accused of fatally stabbing a woman and her 12-year-old daughter in Cincinnati has been found guilty of murder and tampering with evidence.
TOLEDO, Ohio - A former liquor store clerk was convicted on Tuesday of selling vodka to a 17-year-old boy whose friend later that day drank alcohol at a party and died in a drunken driving crash.
TOLEDO, Ohio - A Bridgestone Corp. executive and two former company executives have been indicted in an alleged price-fixing conspiracy.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Columbus Blue Jackets don't mind all the doubters.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A proposal to protect schoolteachers from being fired or otherwise treated differently on the basis of sexual orientation is dividing the state school board.
CINCINNATI - Attorneys for the state of Ohio asked a federal judge Tuesday to stay his decision ordering the state to recognize the marriages of same-sex couples performed in other states, a request the judge said he was inclined to grant.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The MLS disciplinary committee has fined Columbus Crew defender Giancarlo Gonzalez an undisclosed amount for embellishment intended to deceive the referee.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio Gov. John Kasich (KAY'-sik) has gone up early with the first television ad of his 2014 re-election campaign.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - When Ohio State hosts Illinois in football this season, fans might want to bring a blanket and gloves. It will be the Buckeyes' first November night game.