- Mitchell matches Ohio State women's record with 42 points Updated: Nov-28-15 7:48 pm
LAS VEGAS - Kelsey Mitchell matched the Ohio State women's record with 42 points and the No. 11 Buckeyes beat No. 10 Texas A&M 95-80 on Saturday in the final game of the South Point Thanksgiving Shootout.
- Buckeyes beat Michigan 42-13, but lose spot in title game Updated: Nov-28-15 7:42 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Ohio State crushed its rival and cruised home, crossing the border and hoping for the best.
- No. 12 Michigan routed 42-13 by No. 8 Ohio State Updated: Nov-28-15 5:58 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Jim Harbaugh has revived Michigan's football program. He still has work to do to help the Wolverines beat their rivals.
- Memphis Belle undergoing painstaking restoration in Dayton Updated: Nov-28-15 4:09 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - It's been a decade since the Memphis Belle left for the National Museum of the Air Force in Dayton, Ohio, and it probably won't be ready for display until May 2018.
- Western Illinois beats Dayton 24-7 in FCS playoffs Updated: Nov-28-15 3:52 pm
DAYTON, Ohio - Nikko Watson ran for 152 yards and a touchdown and Western Illinois beat Dayton 24-7 on Saturday in the first round of the FCS playoffs.
- Miami (Ohio) rallies to beat UCF 64-63 Updated: Nov-28-15 3:49 pm
OXFORD, Ohio - Eric Washington's jumper with 23 seconds left gave Miami (Ohio) a 64-63 comeback win over the University of Central Florida on Saturday.
- No. 12 Michigan QB Rudock injured against No. 8 Ohio State Updated: Nov-28-15 3:21 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - No. 12 Michigan quarterback Jake Rudock has been knocked out of the game against No. 8 Ohio State on Saturday.
- 55 who skirted jury duty in Ohio murder trial to face judge Updated: Nov-28-15 12:51 pm
MARIETTA, Ohio - An Ohio judge is demanding that 55 people who shirked jury duty in a high-profile murder case explain themselves or face contempt charges.
- Cincinnati museum planning to add restaurant, charter school Updated: Nov-28-15 12:34 pm
CINCINNATI - The National Underground Railroad Freedom Center is planning to add a Southern-style restaurant and a second charter high school.
- Bishop addresses Diocese of Toledo's financial challenges Updated: Nov-28-15 12:25 pm
TOLEDO, Ohio - The Catholic Diocese of Toledo faces "serious financial challenges" that will require the sale of diocese assets and other changes, the bishop told parishioners in a recent letter.
- Southeast Ohio water district settles DuPont lawsuit over C8 Updated: Nov-28-15 12:25 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A southeast Ohio water district has settled its federal lawsuit against DuPont over allegations that the company contaminated the district's well fields with the chemical used to produce Teflon.
- Ohio water plants push back on algae testing Updated: Nov-28-15 11:22 am
TOLEDO, Ohio - Cities and counties that operate water treatment plants around Ohio are pushing back against a state proposal to require weekly tests for toxic algae in drinking water, arguing that monitoring isn't needed year round and that it would cost too much, according to an Associated Press review.
- Survey finds Cleveland has more than 6,000 blighted homes Updated: Nov-28-15 10:44 am
CLEVELAND - A survey finds that Cleveland has more than 6,000 blighted homes that could cost $60 million to raze after years of extensive demolitions throughout the city.
- Police: Akron officer shoots man who tried to steal cruiser Updated: Nov-28-15 10:14 am
AKRON, Ohio - Authorities say an Akron police officer has shot and wounded a man who jumped into a patrol car and nearly struck an officer.
- Ohio's new tourism logo will feature changing colors Updated: Nov-28-15 9:43 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The colors in Ohio's new tourism season will change with the seasons.
- Self-taught artist hosts first show with help from hospice Updated: Nov-28-15 9:39 am
MADISON, Ohio - He may be a man of few words, but his paintings speak wonders for themselves.
- Officials report 108 Ohio fire deaths so far this year Updated: Nov-28-15 7:00 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The state fire marshal's office says 108 people have been killed in fires around Ohio so far this year.
- Ohio church rebuilt 2 years after Thanksgiving Day fire Updated: Nov-28-15 5:01 am
CARDINGTON, Ohio - Two years after a Thanksgiving Day fire destroyed one Ohio county's only Roman Catholic church, its parishioners are gathering under a new roof.
- Kangaroo found hopping on Ohio road is returned to owners Updated: Nov-28-15 3:05 am
NORTH RIDGEVILLE, Ohio - The owners of a kangaroo found hopping down a northeast Ohio street say they can't figure out how it got away from its home at a retreat for rescued animals.
- 2 dead, 1 injured, after SUVs collide Updated: Nov-28-15 2:25 am
PLAIN TOWNSHIP, Ohio - Two people are dead after the car they were riding in crossed lanes and was struck by another vehicle.
- Jackets beat Pens; Dubinsky faces hearing for cross-check Updated: Nov-28-15 12:45 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - It's no secret. The Columbus Blue Jackets' Brandon Dubinsky straddles a fine-line with his ultra-aggressive style against Sidney Crosby.
- PLAYOFF PULSE: Like it or not, Iowa 1 win away from playoff Updated: Nov-28-15 12:35 am
Iowa is a victory away from the College Football Playoff.
- Akron pulls away from Charleston Southern for 82-58 win Updated: Nov-27-15 11:24 pm
AKRON, Ohio - Josh Williams scored 11 of his 14 points in a decisive second-half run that carried Akron past Charleston Southern 82-58 Friday night.
- Goodwin scores 23, Memphis holds off Ohio State 81-76 in OT Updated: Nov-27-15 10:56 pm
MIAMI - Ordinarily, 75 points for Ohio State is an automatic win.
- No. 20 Michigan State women cruise past Cincinnati 103-63 Updated: Nov-27-15 9:20 pm
FREEPORT, Bahamas - Tori Jankoska scored a career-high 30 points, including five 3-pointers, to lead No. 20 Michigan State to a 103-63 win over Cincinnati in the Jankanoo Jam on Friday.