- Coroner confirms dog bites killed Ohio infant Updated: Dec-11-13 7:11 pm
- Dem reassures backers in race for Ohio governor Updated: Dec-11-13 6:56 pm
- Ohio State, Clemson set for Orange Bowl Updated: Dec-11-13 6:54 pm
- Police: Farmer finds body in NE Ohio cornfield Updated: Dec-11-13 6:22 pm
- Teen amasses toys for other Ohio hospital patients Updated: Dec-11-13 5:51 pm
- 22 charged with drug, gun crimes in central Ohio Updated: Dec-11-13 5:47 pm
- Ohio panel opts to add 220 area code to 740 region Updated: Dec-11-13 5:04 pm
- CB Dre Kirkpatrick gets bigger role with Bengals Updated: Dec-11-13 4:57 pm
- Browns WR Josh Gordon on record run Updated: Dec-11-13 4:53 pm
- Ohio court weighs death sentence for killer of 3 Updated: Dec-11-13 4:44 pm
- Voter data-sharing proposal heads to Ohio governor Updated: Dec-11-13 4:35 pm
- 2 more racinos in Ohio mean more competition Updated: Dec-11-13 4:32 pm
- Ohio ex-teacher gets 2-year sentence on sex charge Updated: Dec-11-13 4:22 pm
- Man arrested in Peru in 1990s Ohio Ponzi scheme Updated: Dec-11-13 3:47 pm
- Feds: About 5,700 Ohioans have picked health plans Updated: Dec-11-13 10:43 am
- Double-amputee vet helps stranded Ohio motorists Updated: Dec-11-13 9:43 am
- Facebook posts are issue in Ohio stabbing trial Updated: Dec-11-13 8:02 am
- New bills take on painkiller addiction in Ohio Updated: Dec-11-13 6:59 am
- Ohio man gets life in 2005 burning death Updated: Dec-11-13 6:32 am
- Cleveland police shoot burglary suspect Updated: Dec-11-13 6:10 am
- Deal will keep Ohio tank plant running Updated: Dec-11-13 5:56 am
- Army Corps meets Ohio villagers over levee problem Updated: Dec-11-13 3:07 am
- Ferry deckhand, 82, dies after Ohio River fall Updated: Dec-11-13 12:49 am
- Police: Ohio infant apparently killed by dogs Updated: Dec-10-13 11:19 pm
- Foligno gives Blue Jackets 5-4 win over Devils Updated: Dec-10-13 11:12 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A coroner concludes that dog bites caused internal injuries that led to the death of a 3-month-old central Ohio girl.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - State Democrats' presumptive 2014 gubernatorial nominee, Ed FitzGerald, sought on Wednesday to reassure supporters that his campaign is focused and moving forward after his running mate left the race in a flap over unpaid tax debts.
HOLLYWOOD, Florida - The last time Ohio State and Clemson got together in a bowl game, Buckeyes coach Woody Hayes punched a Tigers player and was fired the next day.
ELYRIA, Ohio - Police say a body found in a northern Ohio cornfield is that of an adult, but they were awaiting an autopsy before releasing more information.
CINCINNATI - Savannah Day hasn't had time to worry about her brain surgery this week at a Cincinnati children's hospital or that she won't be home for Christmas. She has been too busy collecting more than 4,000 toys for other children spending their holiday at the hospital.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Members of an alleged gang with 2-decade-old roots in Columbus have been charged with drug dealing, illegal weapons possession and money laundering, state and federal authorities announced Wednesday.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Regulators have approved a plan to use a new 220 area code in parts of Ohio now covered by the 740 area code, which is expected to run out of numbers in 2015.
CINCINNATI - Cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick walked past one of his Cincinnati Bengals teammates in the locker room and summed up his week to everyone within earshot.
BEREA, Ohio - Once the ball was in his hands and then tucked under his right arm, Josh Gordon let his legs take care of the rest.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Ohio Supreme Court has heard arguments for and against the death sentence given a man convicted in the slayings of his two children and former mother-in-law.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The state's top election official sees a bill aimed at keeping Ohio's voter registration database up-to-date as a missed opportunity to also let residents register to vote online, his spokesman said.
NORTHFIELD, Ohio - The gambling scene is on the verge of getting more crowded in Ohio.
CINCINNATI - A former high school teacher in southwest Ohio has been sentenced to two years in prison after being convicted on a sexual battery charge alleging that she had sex with a 16-year-old student.
LIMA, Peru - Police in Peru say they've arrested a 59-year-old man wanted in Ohio for an alleged Ponzi scheme in which $65 million was raised from at least 800 investors in the United States and Latin America more than a decade ago.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Nearly 5,700 Ohio residents have successfully picked health insurance plans through the new online marketplace created by President Barack Obama's law.
FAIRBORN, Ohio - A Marine veteran who lost his legs in Afghanistan is again being called a hero - this time for helping stuck motorists out during a snowstorm.
CLEVELAND - A jury in northeast Ohio will decide if a 19-year-old man acted in self-defense when he fatally stabbed another man following a Facebook fight over a woman.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio lawmakers have announced a new package of bills they hope will take a bite out of the prescription painkiller problem.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A central Ohio man has been sentenced to life in prison for dousing a crack-house doorman with gasoline before another man set him on fire.
CLEVELAND - Police in Cleveland say an officer shot a burglary suspect who they say pointed a gun at him during an attempted arrest.
LIMA, Ohio - U.S. Senate and House negotiators are planning to provide as much as $90 million to keep the production line running at an Ohio tank manufacturing plant.
ZOAR, Ohio - The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers is seeking public input on possible solutions for an Ohio village where the aging levee protecting it from flooding needs repairs.
CINCINNATI - Officials say an 82-year-old deckhand on an Ohio River ferry is dead after falling into the water.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Authorities say a 3-month-old Ohio girl is dead after she was bitten by the family's dogs.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Martin Brodeur thought the puck might have been kicked in. Columbus coach Todd Richards preferred to call it good fortune.