- Hercules recalling 90,000 SUV tires Updated: Jul-30-15 1:52 pm
DETROIT - An Ohio company is recalling about 90,000 SUV tires because the tread can separate, causing a loss of air and increasing the risk of a crash.
- Cincinnati cop pleads not guilty to murder in traffic stop Updated: Jul-30-15 1:52 pm
CINCINNATI - A University of Cincinnati police officer who shot a motorist after stopping him over a missing front license plate pleaded not guilty Thursday to charges of murder and voluntary manslaughter.
- Pryor trying to catch on as wide receiver with Browns Updated: Jul-30-15 1:39 pm
BEREA, Ohio - With broad shoulders, long legs and speed to burn, there's no doubt Terrelle Pryor looks like a wide receiver. He has to prove he can play the position.
- Pot legalization group faces signature deadline Updated: Jul-30-15 1:19 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A campaign to legalize marijuana for medicinal and recreational use in Ohio faces a Thursday deadline to submit additional petition signatures as it seeks to get the issue before voters this fall.
- Ohio State suspends Bosa, Marshall, 2 others for opener Updated: Jul-30-15 1:17 pm
CHICAGO - Ohio State has suspended All-America defensive end Joey Bosa, receiver Corey Smith and H-backs Jalin Marshall and Dontre Wilson for its opening game at Virginia Tech.
- The Latest: Lawyer says Ohio officer is depressed, in shock Updated: Jul-30-15 12:44 pm
CINCINNATI - Here are the latest developments in the case of the July 19 fatal shooting of a motorist after a traffic stop by a University of Cincinnati police officer (all times local):
- Ohio dad of toddler found decomposed in crib gets $1M bond Updated: Jul-30-15 11:41 am
MEDINA, Ohio - The father of a toddler whose badly decomposed body was found in a crib at an Ohio apartment is being held on $1 million bond.
- P&G's sales dip again on softer volume, exchange rates Updated: Jul-30-15 11:14 am
CINCINNATI - Procter & Gamble's sales fell for the sixth straight quarter as the world's bigger consumer goods company was weighed down by softer sales volume and unfavorable currency exchange rates.
- Indians trade outfielder Moss to Cardinals for pitcher Updated: Jul-30-15 11:13 am
CLEVELAND - Brandon Moss was sorry to see close friend David Murphy traded earlier this week by the Indians.
- Man running to retrieve phone is hit, killed on Ohio highway Updated: Jul-30-15 7:49 am
PERRYSBURG, Ohio - State troopers say a man trying to run across Interstate 75 after a crash was fatally struck by another vehicle in northwest Ohio.
- Day care worker sentenced to life in rape of 6-year-old girl Updated: Jul-30-15 5:01 am
TOLEDO, Ohio - A northwest Ohio day care worker has been sentenced to life in prison in the rape of a 6-year-old girl.
- Ohio woman pleads not guilty by insanity in infant's death Updated: Jul-30-15 4:58 am
ZANESVILLE, Ohio - A college student accused of killing her newborn baby in April has pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity.
- Kasich is 5th candidate who plans to attend Michigan event Updated: Jul-30-15 4:07 am
MACKINAC ISLAND, Michigan - Ohio Gov. John Kasich is scheduled to speak at a Republican gathering in Michigan in September.
- Man arrested in fatal crime spree had been contacted by feds Updated: Jul-30-15 4:06 am
CLEVELAND - A U.S. Homeland Security official says the man arrested for the fatal shooting of one woman and the wounding of another in Ohio had been interviewed by phone earlier this month, but agents couldn't determine his immigration status at the time.
- Arrestees thought to be behind Ohio church burglaries Updated: Jul-30-15 3:34 am
SPRINGFIELD, Ohio - Authorities in southwest Ohio say they've arrested two 20-year-old men in a series of church burglaries in four counties.
- Health agency says 2 Ohioans diagnosed with West Nile virus Updated: Jul-30-15 3:19 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Ohio Department of Health says two people recently diagnosed with West Nile virus are the first reported cases in the state this year.
- Auditor won't review Ohio official over charter omissions Updated: Jul-29-15 7:25 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Auditor Dave Yost says he won't investigate circumstances surrounding a former state official's decision to exclude failing grades from state charter-school evaluations since the basic facts are known and no state money was involved.
- Royals denied 4-game sweep, routed by Indians 12-1 Updated: Jul-29-15 5:20 pm
CLEVELAND - One bad afternoon did little to dampen the spirits of the reigning AL champion Royals.
- Indians avoid winless homestand, beat Royals 12-1 Updated: Jul-29-15 5:03 pm
CLEVELAND - The Cleveland Indians found the perfect way to avoid a winless homestand.
- State Police: Bus in fatal crash hadn't registered for trip Updated: Jul-29-15 4:55 pm
GREENFIELD, Indiana - A church bus that overturned near Indianapolis this week, killing a 6-year-old and injuring several others, lacked a required federal registration needed for its planned out-of-state trip, Indiana State Police said Wednesday.
- 1 dead, 10 injured as church van crashes into train in Ohio Updated: Jul-29-15 4:31 pm
CINCINNATI - A van carrying vacation Bible school students crashed through a crossing gate and into the side of a freight train at a southwest Ohio rail crossing, killing an adult passenger and injuring nine children and the driver, authorities said Wednesday.
- Presidential hopeful Kasich says running Ohio still priority Updated: Jul-29-15 4:19 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio Gov. John Kasich said running the state remains his top priority even as he campaigns elsewhere for the Republican presidential nomination.
- Browns motivated by lack of national respect Updated: Jul-29-15 4:18 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Outside expectations are so low for the Browns that coach Mike Pettine joked he's seen his team picked to finish fifth in the four-team AFC North.
- Toledo, Bowling Green are top division picks in MAC Updated: Jul-29-15 3:41 pm
DETROIT - For the last five years, the West Division of the Mid-American Conference has belonged to the Huskies of Northern Illinois.
- Pregnant woman killed in murder-suicide; baby delivered Updated: Jul-29-15 3:28 pm
CLEVELAND - Cleveland police say a 34-year-old pregnant woman was fatally shot by her domestic partner in an apparent murder-suicide, but doctors were able to deliver her baby girl.