- Nate Schierholtz's homer powers Cubs past Reds 9-0 Updated: Mar-08-14 8:39 pm
- No. 23 Iowa tops Ohio St. 77-73 in Big Ten semis Updated: Mar-08-14 7:56 pm
- Toledo tops Eastern Michigan 77-66 Updated: Mar-08-14 5:27 pm
- Man whose family fled Iraq an Ohio student leader Updated: Mar-08-14 3:37 pm
- NE Ohio district bans substitute teacher Updated: Mar-08-14 3:08 pm
- Ohio edges Miami (Ohio) 82-76 in overtime Updated: Mar-08-14 3:05 pm
- Jackets' Murray to miss 4-6 weeks after surgery Updated: Mar-08-14 3:03 pm
- Ohioans enjoy break from brutal cold Updated: Mar-08-14 12:58 pm
- Ilgauskas to have jersey retired by Cavs Updated: Mar-08-14 11:52 am
- Weather forecasting based on myriad data Updated: Mar-08-14 11:48 am
- Ohio letting students try out new exams Updated: Mar-08-14 11:41 am
- Ohio attorney general released from hospital Updated: Mar-08-14 10:47 am
- OH board suspends doctor's license after '08 crash Updated: Mar-08-14 10:47 am
- Ohio to stock rainbow trout at 63 lakes, ponds Updated: Mar-08-14 10:28 am
- Ohio officials extend deadline for heating help Updated: Mar-08-14 5:05 am
- Ohio communities to urge sign-ups under health law Updated: Mar-08-14 4:08 am
- Akron edges past Kent St. 58-54 Updated: Mar-07-14 9:36 pm
- 2 charged with enslaving Ohio woman found guilty Updated: Mar-07-14 9:25 pm
- Heisey hits 2 HRs, sends Reds over Mariners Updated: Mar-07-14 7:32 pm
- Browns' Bryant says he's cleared after heart scare Updated: Mar-07-14 7:12 pm
- 2 Ohio Libertarians lose spots on primary ballot Updated: Mar-07-14 6:31 pm
- Blue Jackets recall defenseman Frederic St. Denis Updated: Mar-07-14 5:47 pm
- Ohio State women upset No. 11 Penn State 99-82 Updated: Mar-07-14 4:44 pm
- Noted psychiatrist may testify in Purdue shooting Updated: Mar-07-14 4:36 pm
- 6 Ohio fraternity men plead not guilty to hazing Updated: Mar-07-14 3:51 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Theairra Taylor scored 21 points and made a go-ahead layup with 1:32 left as fifth-seeded and No. 23-ranked Iowa held on for a 77-73 win over eighth-seeded Ohio State on Saturday in the semifinals of the Big Ten tournament.
TOLEDO, Ohio - Justin Drummond scored 22 points and Toledo took down Eastern Michigan 77-66 Saturday to capture a share of the Mid-American Conference regular season title.
FAIRBORN, Ohio - A young man whose family left the violent turmoil of Iraq has become a campus leader at a southwest Ohio college with a fast-growing international student population.
WARREN, Ohio - A northeast Ohio school district says it won't use a man as a substitute teacher again after he allegedly spanked two young students.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Columbus Blue Jackets rookie defenseman Ryan Murray will miss four to six weeks after undergoing arthroscopic surgery on his knee.
CINCINNATI - The weekend offered Ohioans a needed break from this winter's brutal cold and storms.
CLEVELAND - At 7-foot-3, Zydrunas Ilgauskas towered over everyone yet stayed completely down to earth.
WILMINGTON, Ohio - Every day, twice a day, researchers launch an 8-foot-tall helium-filled balloon on a 90-minute meteorological suicide mission.
CLEVELAND - Ohio plans to give students new exams to measure achievement starting as soon as next year, and thousands of children will be testing those tests this spring.
CINCINNATI - Attorney General Mike DeWine headed home Saturday after spending the night in a Cincinnati hospital where he was taken because he felt ill while at a speaking engagement.
TOLEDO, Ohio - The Ohio State Medical Board has suspended the license of a doctor who signed off on the airman medical certificate for a pilot blamed in a fatal crash that killed six people.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Wintry conditions have delayed the earliest dates on the Department of Natural Resources' schedule for stocking rainbow trout at lakes throughout Ohio this year.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - State officials are extending a deadline for a heating assistance program that's available to those threatened with disconnection or whose service has been disconnected.
CLEVELAND - Ohio communities are stepping up efforts to enroll their residents in health care coverage ahead of an important federal deadline this month.
AKRON, Ohio - Demetrius Treadwell scored 14 points as Akron clinched a 58-54 win over Kent State on Friday night to close out the regular season at home and secure a No. 4 seed in the Mid-American Conference tournament.
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio - A couple charged with enslaving a mentally disabled woman for two years through intimidation, abuse and threats they would harm her young child were found guilty on Friday.
PEORIA, Arizona - Chris Heisey is confident in knowing he doesn't have to put a lot of pressure on himself to make the Cincinnati Reds' major league roster out of spring training. A seasoned veteran and valuable fourth outfielder, he can focus on more specialized parts of his game.
CLEVELAND - Browns defensive end Desmond Bryant says he's been medically cleared to play after a health scare.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Two Libertarian candidates for statewide office were tossed from Ohio's primary ballot on Friday in a state election chief's ruling that sparked immediate plans for a legal challenge.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Columbus Blue Jackets have recalled defenseman Frederic St. Denis from their American Hockey League affiliate in Springfield, Massachusetts
INDIANAPOLIS - Ameryst Alston scored 33 points and Cait Craft 24 as eighth-seeded Ohio State stunned top-seeded and No. 11-ranked Penn State 99-82 Friday in the Big Ten Conference tournament quarterfinals.
INDIANAPOLIS - Defense attorneys for a Purdue University engineering student accused of killing another student on campus may call a psychiatrist who has testified in high-profile murder cases such as those of the Unabomber and a woman who drowned her five children in a bathtub.
AKRON, Ohio - Six fraternity members at a university in Ohio have pleaded not guilty to hazing charges.