- Ala news executive Ed Fowler dies at 67 Updated: Mar-10-14 4:25 pm
- 49 winter-related fire deaths noted in Alabama Updated: Mar-10-14 2:14 pm
- Report: Anniston trails Alabama in job recovery Updated: Mar-06-14 10:17 am
- Former DeSoto County state senator Guerieri dies Updated: Mar-01-14 1:19 pm
- Former Cleburne County teacher sentenced for sex Updated: Feb-28-14 4:22 pm
- Disqualified auditor candidate sit out 2014 Updated: Feb-26-14 5:37 am
- Man gets 25 years for shooting during barbecue Updated: Feb-20-14 3:07 pm
- Ex-Alabama attorney pleads guilty in fraud scheme Updated: Feb-18-14 7:56 pm
- Cheaha State Park closed due to ice damage Updated: Feb-14-14 4:38 pm
ANNISTON, Alabama - Longtime newspaper executive Ed Fowler died just days after retiring from a career that included an award from the Alabama Press Association for lifetime achievement.
ANNISTON, Alabama - State fire officials say more Alabamians died this winter because of improper use of heating appliances and other issues.
ANNISTON, Alabama - Compared to all other metro areas in Alabama, Calhoun County has recovered fewer jobs since the Great Recession hit, but recent signs suggest increased local economic gains are ahead.
SOUTHAVEN, Mississippi - Former Mississippi state Sen. George E. Guerieri has died.
ANNISTON, Alabama - A former Cleburne County teacher and coach received a one-year sentence for having sex with a student.
ANNISTON, Alabama - A state auditor candidate disqualified by the Alabama Republican Party says supporters have encouraged him to run as an independent, but he probably won't.
ANNISTON, Alabama - A man has been sentenced to 25 years in prison for shooting and injuring a 13-year-old boy during a neighborhood barbecue.
ANNISTON, Alabama - An ex-Birmingham attorney has pleaded guilty to his involvement in a securities fraud scheme.
ANNISTON, Alabama - Cheaha State Park in northeast Alabama is temporarily closed due to damage from the winter storm.