- Some fear drug rehab facilities could be shut down Updated: Dec-05-13 9:26 am
- Anniston police struggle to find recruits Updated: Dec-02-13 10:20 am
- Ala. city's cemetery ledgers give way to computers Updated: Nov-24-13 9:42 am
- Anniston Army Depot to hire more temporary workers Updated: Nov-19-13 8:55 am
- Fire in Ala. national forest contained Updated: Nov-18-13 4:19 pm
- Army scrapping 4 US chemical weapons incinerators Updated: Nov-16-13 5:19 pm
- Students to write book with big league inspiration Updated: Nov-14-13 12:55 pm
- Laundry room fire in Ala. jail under control Updated: Nov-13-13 2:37 pm
OXFORD, Alabama - Terri Baker worries that Oxford's push to close all drug rehabilitation facilities operating in the city will hurt people who need help overcoming their addictions.
ANNISTON, Alabama - The Anniston Police Department is looking for a few good officers.
ANNISTON, Alabama - Joe McCarson opened a ledger for Edgemont Cemetery and immediately apparent was the smell: that strong, musty odor that only an old book can produce.
ANNISTON, Alabama - The Anniston Army Depot plans to hire nearly 300 temporary employees.
ANNISTON, Alabama - U.S. Forest Service officials say a fire that consumed more than 500 acres of the Talladega National Forest has been contained.
ANNISTON, Alabama - The Pentagon spent $10.2 billion over three decades burning tons of deadly nerve gas and other chemical weapons stored in four states - some of the agents so deadly even a few drops can kill.
GADSDEN, Alabama - Thompson Elementary School students whispered back and forth to each other during an assembly, excited they would get to be something most children their age are not - published authors.
ANNISTON, Alabama - Calhoun County Sheriff Larry Amerson says a fire in the laundry room of the county jail has been contained.