- Anchorage police look for shooting suspect Updated: Mar-11-14 10:41 pm
- House Finance completing work on budget Updated: Mar-11-14 10:05 pm
- Bill would allow consideration of PTSD in sentence Updated: Mar-11-14 8:49 pm
- Anchorage man get 75 years in girlfriend's death Updated: Mar-11-14 5:17 pm
- Driver dies in rollover crash near Eagle River Updated: Mar-11-14 3:59 pm
- Dallas Seavey wins his second Iditarod dog race Updated: Mar-11-14 2:58 pm
- National Archives to close Alaska office Updated: Mar-11-14 1:41 pm
- Avalanche reduction work set along Seward Highway Updated: Mar-11-14 1:38 pm
- Bill proposes civil penalties in death of unborn Updated: Mar-11-14 6:14 am
- Bill seeks changes to autopsy process Updated: Mar-09-14 6:21 pm
- Father, son face assault charges in Kodiak Updated: Mar-09-14 3:16 pm
- Light earthquake felt in Anchorage Updated: Mar-09-14 2:52 pm
- Gas line, permitting bills things to watch Updated: Mar-09-14 2:07 pm
- Nonresident begins term on Alaska assessment board Updated: Mar-08-14 4:35 pm
- Crime bill tries to slow Alaska incarceration rate Updated: Mar-08-14 1:08 pm
- Drummond to work remotely as husband recovers Updated: Mar-08-14 7:05 am
- Police identify woman found dead in Anchorage home Updated: Mar-08-14 6:14 am
- Training exercise: Anchorage fire captain dies Updated: Mar-07-14 10:10 pm
- Quarantine against 5 invasive plants in Alaska Updated: Mar-07-14 10:30 am
- Anchorage orders vans for riders with disabilities Updated: Mar-07-14 6:14 am
- Former crime lab employee charge with 6 felonies Updated: Mar-06-14 9:49 pm
- Senate committee moves amendment for student loans Updated: Mar-06-14 6:56 pm
- Bill would cut Alaska ferry workers' salaries Updated: Mar-06-14 4:04 pm
- Senate Judiciary considers banning synthetic drugs Updated: Mar-06-14 5:06 am
- Carpeneti opposes Judicial Council change Updated: Mar-05-14 11:37 pm
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Anchorage police are looking for a man suspected in a shooting near downtown that left two people dead and one person severely injured.
JUNEAU, Alaska - The House Finance Committee on Tuesday cut advertising funding for an anti-obesity program and rebuffed a Democratic-led effort to boost education funding, concluding that was a decision for another day.
JUNEAU, Alaska - Posttraumatic stress disorder and traumatic brain injuries could be used as a mitigating factor in the sentencing of combat veterans convicted of crimes under a bill considered Tuesday in the House Military and Veterans' Affairs Committee.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A 36-year-old Anchorage man has been sentenced to 75 years in prison for the shooting death of his girlfriend.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A driver died Tuesday in a rollover crash on a rural road southeast of Eagle River.
NOME, Alaska - Two hours, 38 minutes.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - The National Archives and Records Administration has told employees the agency will close its Alaska facility and move documents to Seattle.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Alaska transportation officials say there will be intermittent closures on the Seward Highway for work to reduce avalanche hazards.
JUNEAU, Alaska - The Senate Judiciary Committee began taking testimony Monday on a bill allowing civil penalties for the death of an unborn child.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Alaska lawmakers are considering a measure that makes changes to the state's autopsy and death certificate process.
KODIAK, Alaska - Alaska State Troopers say a Kodiak man was arrested for assaulting officers who arrived at a home to arrest the man's son.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Seismologists say a minor earthquake occurred in Alaska, and was felt in Anchorage.
JUNEAU, Alaska - With the Legislature more than halfway through its scheduled 90-day session, major bills are starting to take shape - and a controversial bill from the past has re-emerged.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A California man with ties to the oil industry is the newest member of the Alaska board that sets the value for oil industry property, and a spokeswoman for Gov. Sean Parnell says the appointment is legal - despite a state law that requires board members to be registered Alaska voters.
JUNEAU, Alaska - Prisons.
JUNEAU, Alaska - Rep. Harriet Drummond plans to participate in committee meetings by remote as her husband recovers from open heart surgery.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Anchorage police have released the name of a 23-year-old woman found dead in a home.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - The Anchorage Fire Department chief says a 51-year-old fire captain collapsed and died after participating in what was described as a routine but strenuous training activity.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - The state Department of Natural Resources has established a quarantine for five invasive aquatic plant species that threaten to infest Alaska's rivers and lakes.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Anchorage is getting new rides for commuters with disabilities.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - An investigation of irregularities of the Alaska State Crime Lab led to the arrest of a former employee Thursday.
JUNEAU, Alaska - The Senate State Affairs Committee on Thursday advanced a proposed constitutional amendment that would allow state backing on low-interest loans for students interested in college.
JUNEAU, Alaska - A bill pending in the Alaska Senate would strip state ferry workers of their cost-of-living adjustment.
JUNEAU, Alaska - The Senate Judiciary Committee began hearings on a bill banning certain synthetic drugs even though the Wasilla City Council has rejected a similar ordinance.
JUNEAU, Alaska - A former chief justice of the Alaska Supreme Court said Wednesday he doesn't see a need to change the state's constitution to alter the makeup of the Alaska Judicial Council.