- Iowa woman accused of shaking baby pleads guilty to 2 counts Updated: May-19-15 10:25 am
CHARLES CITY, Iowa - Sentencing has been scheduled in July for a 23-year-old northern Iowa woman accused of shaking her 5-month-old son.
- Iowa man convicted of killing girl, 5, appeals sentence Updated: May-14-15 6:35 pm
CHARLES CITY, Iowa - Attorneys for an Iowa man convicted of killing of his former's girlfriend's 5-year-old-daughter have appealed his sentence of two life terms in prison to the Iowa Supreme Court.
- 74-year-old Iowan found guilty of sexual abusing 2 children Updated: May-07-15 5:59 pm
CHARLES CITY, Iowa - A jury has found a 74-year-old northern Iowa man guilty of sexual abusing two 8-year-old children.
- Iowa fire chief whose car struck pedestrian is fined $100 Updated: May-07-15 9:16 am
CHARLES CITY, Iowa - The Charles City fire chief who authorities say struck a pedestrian while driving a city car has been fined.
- Iowa woman whose dogs killed cat is fined Updated: May-07-15 8:31 am
CHARLES CITY, Iowa - A northern Iowa woman whose two dogs killed a cat has pleaded guilty and been fined.
- Woman with rare cancer dies before teaching career can start Updated: May-01-15 9:07 am
CHARLES CITY, Iowa - A 25-year-old Iowa woman who was diagnosed with a rare cancer has died, her pursuit of a teaching career and her life cut short.
- Charles City students learning how to operate drones Updated: Apr-29-15 10:31 am
CHARLES CITY, Iowa - More than a dozen students at Charles City High School are being taught how drones can be used as tools for farming.