- Vermont man charged with attempted murder Updated: Apr-20-14 2:35 pm
- Burlington to hold meeting on bike path Updated: Apr-20-14 8:14 am
- Burlington school district facing tax penalties Updated: Apr-18-14 4:05 am
- Man killed in Vt. motorcycle crash Updated: Apr-17-14 10:43 pm
- Vermont's largest hospital seeks 128 new rooms Updated: Apr-16-14 11:01 am
- Charges dropped against former TV reporter Updated: Apr-16-14 5:34 am
- Ex-head of now-closed credit union gets 3 years Updated: Apr-15-14 1:28 pm
- Vermont officials raise awareness of teen drinking Updated: Apr-14-14 4:35 am
- Boy injured in Vermont skateboard crash Updated: Apr-13-14 10:37 am
- Former store manager charged with embezzlement Updated: Apr-12-14 4:10 pm
- 4 rabid raccoons found in Chittenden County Updated: Apr-12-14 11:29 am
- Vermont suspect pleads guilty in stabbing death Updated: Apr-11-14 4:51 pm
- Animal rabies found near Vermont's largest city Updated: Apr-11-14 2:05 pm
- Vt. Health Department fixes error in heroin report Updated: Apr-11-14 1:20 pm
- Girl hockey teams on the decline in Vermont Updated: Apr-10-14 8:16 pm
- This year's the worst for Vermont potholes Updated: Apr-09-14 10:34 am
- Heroin dealer sentenced in Vermont federal court Updated: Apr-07-14 12:49 pm
- Vermont recognizing nutrition program anniversary Updated: Apr-07-14 10:49 am
- Officials want more invasive pest detectors Updated: Apr-06-14 12:25 pm
- Change could be ahead for Vermont school funding Updated: Apr-06-14 11:34 am
- Vt. aquarium, science center celebrates mud Updated: Apr-05-14 3:34 pm
- Bus drivers, riders glad service is rolling again Updated: Apr-04-14 1:23 pm
- Long bus strike ends in Vermont's largest city Updated: Apr-03-14 7:19 pm
- Video cameras approved for Burlington City Hall Updated: Apr-02-14 6:13 pm
- Harsh winter in Vermont burdens public works Updated: Apr-02-14 9:30 am
BURLINGTON, Vermont - Vermont police have arrested a man accused of trying to strangle a woman in Burlington.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - The city of Burlington is holding a public meeting next month to discuss proposed improvements to the bike path along Lake Champlain.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - The Burlington School District is expecting to be fined for late payment and nonpayment of payroll taxes.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - Police say a 24-year-old man has been killed in a motorcycle crash in Burlington.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - Vermont's largest hospital wants to construct a new building that would contain 128 private patient rooms.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - A Vermont prosecutor says criminal charges have been dropped against a former WCAX-TV news reporter accused of groping a woman at a Lyndon bar last year after he apologized to the victim.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - The attorney for the former manager of the now-closed Border Lodge Credit Union in Derby says his client didn't use any of the money she has pleaded guilty to embezzling to support a lavish lifestyle.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - The Vermont Department of Health is trying to increase awareness of the dangers of underage drinking through local events for parents and students.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - Police in Burlington, Vermont, say a 9-year-old boy who may have been distracted while using a cellphone was hurt when he crashed his skateboard into the back of a car.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - A former grocery store manager has denied charges of embezzling nearly $70,000 from the store where she worked in Lyndonville.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - The Vermont Health Department is reminding pet owners to vaccinate their animals against rabies after four rabid raccoons were found in Chittenden County.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - A Vermont man has pleaded guilty to second-degree murder in the stabbing death of his neighbor, whose body was a found beneath a railroad bridge between Winooski and Burlington.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - Vermont officials say four rabid raccoons were found and trapped in Chittenden County in the last 10 days.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - The Vermont Health Department has revised two reports to fix information that incorrectly stated the increase in heroin use in 2012.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - Participation in girl's hockey in Vermont has been declining for years, leaving coaches and officials to worry about the health of the sport in the state.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - Agency of Transportation Secretary Brian Searles says that every year people think the potholes are the worst, but this year, they are right.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - A 38-year-old New York woman who formerly lived in Vermont has been sentenced to nearly 3 years in federal prison on charges that she conspired to distribute heroin in Vermont.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - Vermont, the first state in the nation to offer the Women, Infants and Children nutritional program, is celebrating the program's 40th anniversary this year.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - State officials are calling for Vermonters to become pest detectors to scour their local forests for invasive pests, like Asian longhorned beetles and woolly hemlock.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - Prospects appear to be dimming for big changes in how Vermont governs and pays for its public schools this year.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - Vermont's ECHO Lake Aquarium and Science Center in Burlington will be celebrating a big part of spring in Vermont - mud.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - The buses were rolling again Friday in Vermont's largest county, ending a nearly three-week strike that forced almost 10,000 people a day to find alternative ways to get to school, jobs or appointments.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - A lengthy bus drivers' strike in Vermont's largest city has ended with approval of a new contract.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - A seven-camera video surveillance system has been approved for Burlington's City Hall, in response to worker safety concerns.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - Burlington's Department of Public Works says the harsh winter was costly and diverted resources from sidewalk construction.