- Vt. man accused of taking money from 90-year-old Updated: Mar-12-14 7:50 am
- Solar project to be set up at Burlington airport Updated: Mar-11-14 8:32 am
- Tony Bennett to headline Burlington jazz festival Updated: Mar-10-14 11:47 am
- Gun rights rally held to oppose Burlington changes Updated: Mar-10-14 7:11 am
- Greater Burlington commuters spared a bus strike Updated: Mar-10-14 4:06 am
- Vt.'s Sen. Sanders to lead climate "wake-up" call Updated: Mar-09-14 1:23 pm
- Vt. health care meetings for Somali Bantu, Nepali Updated: Mar-08-14 10:05 am
- Vermont man's sentencing May 20 for niece's death Updated: Mar-07-14 6:12 pm
- Vt. firefighters say vacant building vandalized Updated: Mar-07-14 12:10 pm
- US Marshals arrest man in Vermont Updated: Mar-07-14 10:02 am
- VT's Fletcher Allen terminates 35 nurse contracts Updated: Mar-06-14 11:07 am
- 35 Vt. communities reject school budgets Updated: Mar-05-14 5:46 pm
- Vt. voters pass 3 new gun control measures Updated: Mar-05-14 7:53 am
- Vt. Labor Dept. to hold job search workshop Updated: Mar-04-14 8:17 am
- Vt. residents head to town meeting day next week Updated: Mar-01-14 2:37 pm
- Vt. heroin documentary available for free download Updated: Mar-01-14 11:16 am
- Trader Joe's to open Vermont store in May Updated: Mar-01-14 9:29 am
- Vt. aquarium celebrates lake monster legend Updated: Mar-01-14 8:25 am
- Doctor to chair panel probing Vt. child's death Updated: Feb-28-14 7:43 pm
- Vermont jumps ahead early, beats Stony Brook 69-53 Updated: Feb-27-14 9:12 pm
- VT man gets 14 years for cocaine trafficking Updated: Feb-26-14 6:38 am
- Vt. dairy farmers create program for farmers Updated: Feb-25-14 6:22 pm
- Vt. ag secretary says dairy outlook upbeat Updated: Feb-25-14 3:50 pm
- Shumlin signs mid-year budget adjustment bill Updated: Feb-25-14 10:26 am
- VT city poised to buy hydroelectric dam Updated: Feb-25-14 7:11 am
SOUTH BURLINGTON, Vermont - Police in South Burlington, Vermont, have accused a man of taking money from a 90-year-old woman at a residential care facility.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - A $1.5 million solar project is coming to Burlington International Airport.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - Organizers say Tony Bennett will be coming to Vermont in May to headline a jazz festival.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - The president of Gun Owners of Vermont says a weekend rally at the Statehouse was a response to proposed changes passed in Burlington last week allowing police to seize the weapons of people suspected of domestic abuse, banning guns in establishments with a liquor license, and requiring gun owners to lock up their guns at home.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - Chittenden County commuters can look forward to a hassle-free bus ride to work after the bus drivers' union and country transportation authorities reached a contract deal.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - Vermont U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders will help lead an overnight session of the Senate's Climate Action Task Force in what he terms a wake-up call on global warming.
WINOOSKI, Vermont - Meetings will be held next week to help Nepali and Somali Bantu residents of Vermont understand the state's new health care system.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - A Vermont man who pleaded guilty to charges in the kidnapping, sexual assault and death of his 12-year-old niece, avoiding a federal death penalty trial, is scheduled to be sentenced May 20.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - Vermont fire investigators say a floor of a vacant building in Burlington was vandalized, resulting in more than $40,000 in damages.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - U.S. Marshals in Vermont have arrested a man accused of taking a bottle of liquor from a store and then fleeing in someone else's car.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - The Vermont Federation of Nurses and Health Professionals is beginning a grievance process because Fletcher Allen Health Care terminated contacts for 35 per diem nurses over the phone.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - About 35 Vermont communities have rejected their school budgets this year, according to a tally Wednesday from the Vermont School Boards Association, whose executive director sees half of those defeats as statements against rising property tax rates.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - Burlington's mayor says he welcomes the voter support for three gun control measures at Town Meeting Day.
SOUTH BURLINGTON, Vermont - The Vermont Labor Department is holding a day of workshops to help people improve their chances of finding jobs.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - Vermonters will take on budgeting, elections and issues like energy and public banks this town meeting day.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - The office of Vermont's U.S. attorney says a 2011 documentary on heroin abuse that is aimed at preventing people from getting involved with opiate drugs can be viewed online for free.
SOUTH BURLINGTON, Vermont - Trader Joe's says they will be opening a store in Vermont this spring.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - Lake Champlain's ECHO Lake Aquarium and Science Center in Burlington, Vermont is hosting a celebration for the lake monster of legend known as Champ.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - A Burlington pediatrician will chair an independent panel that will investigate the state's role leading up to the death of a 2-year-old Poultney girl, the administration of Gov. Peter Shumlin said Friday.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - A Winooski man described by prosecutors as a major crack cocaine trafficker in Vermont has been sentenced to 14 years in prison.
SOUTH BURLINGTON, Vermont - Dairy farmers frustrated by what they saw as a lack of access to experts have helped to create a new Vermont program aimed at growing the state's milk supply by helping farmers better manage their operations.
SOUTH BURLINGTON, Vermont - Vermont Agriculture Secretary Chuck Ross says he's optimistic about the future of the state's dairy farmers.
SOUTH BURLINGTON, Vermont - Vermont Gov. Peter Shumlin has signed into law a mid-year budget adjustment bill that increases funding for Medicaid by more than $7 million, but achieves nearly that much in savings on the state employee health insurance plan.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - Voters in Burlington, Vermont, will decide next week whether the city should purchase a hydroelectric dam that provides the equivalent of about 8 percent of its annual power consumption.