- Atlanta lands MLS expansion team for 2017 Updated: Apr-16-14 8:42 pm
- Murray hopes workout eases NFL draft concerns Updated: Apr-16-14 7:04 pm
- Deal signs medical school scholarship legislation Updated: Apr-16-14 6:05 pm
- No injuries reported from building's falling glass Updated: Apr-16-14 12:40 pm
- Up to 100 Ga. students hit by pepper spray blast Updated: Apr-16-14 12:16 pm
- Moniz raised MOX alternatives with Russia Updated: Apr-16-14 11:49 am
- Heavy rain leads to sewage problems in Valdosta Updated: Apr-16-14 7:38 am
- Public memorial for Herb Emory set for Saturday Updated: Apr-16-14 5:56 am
- Atlanta soccer announcement planned Wednesday Updated: Apr-16-14 5:44 am
- Labor officials form Georgia safety partnership Updated: Apr-16-14 4:49 am
- US transportation secretary to visit Atlanta Updated: Apr-16-14 4:05 am
- Delta evacuates jet in Atlanta due to cabin smoke Updated: Apr-15-14 10:19 pm
- Smoke reported in plane's cabin at Atlanta airport Updated: Apr-15-14 8:52 pm
- Burned body of missing DeKalb County man recovered Updated: Apr-15-14 7:52 pm
- Tree falls on metro Atlanta house, 2 women rescued Updated: Apr-15-14 7:13 pm
- Ga. judge won't stop new Vidalia onion rule Updated: Apr-15-14 6:55 pm
- Ex-radiology tech filed false mammogram results Updated: Apr-15-14 6:31 pm
- Ex-GA radiology tech filed false mammogram results Updated: Apr-15-14 6:26 pm
- A quiet post-Masters for Watson, with a surprise Updated: Apr-15-14 6:03 pm
- Georgia officials approve tuition increases Updated: Apr-15-14 4:50 pm
- Ga. alters state employee health insurance program Updated: Apr-15-14 4:50 pm
- Deal campaign to spend more than $1M on TV ads Updated: Apr-15-14 4:46 pm
- Musings from the Masters Updated: Apr-15-14 3:38 pm
- Deal signs law creating veterans' court divisions Updated: Apr-15-14 2:57 pm
- USDA give GA deadline to improve food stamp system Updated: Apr-15-14 2:22 pm
ATLANTA - Arthur Blank donned traditional soccer garb to mark his newest venture - an MLS team for Atlanta.
ATHENS, Georgia - Quarterback Aaron Murray still has some convincing to do after undergoing reconstructive knee surgery in late November.
ATLANTA - Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal signed legislation Wednesday to expand a scholarship program that will enable more medical students to practice in high-need areas.
ATLANTA - Police say no one was injured from broken glass falling from a skyscraper in downtown Atlanta on a day when winds gusted to 40 mph.
DOUGLASVILLE, Georgia - Police say up to 100 students were affected by a blast of pepper spray set off in a hallway at a Georgia high school.
ATLANTA - U.S. Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz told his Russian counterpart last year that U.S. authorities may need to use a different method to destroy weapons-grade plutonium rather than rely on an over-budget facility in South Carolina.
VALDOSTA, Georgia - Heavy rains have led to continuing sewage problems in the south Georgia city of Valdosta.
ATLANTA - A public memorial service is planned for Saturday to celebrate the life of longtime WSB Radio and WSB-TV traffic reporter "Captain" Herb Emory.
ATLANTA - Major League Soccer and Atlanta Falcons owner Arthur Blank and Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed plan a "major announcement" Wednesday on a proposed expansion team to play in Atlanta's new downtown stadium.
ATLANTA - Federal labor officials say they're launching a partnership with several Georgia organizations to try preventing construction workers from being exposed to a potentially harmful material.
ATLANTA - The Obama administration's transportation chief plans to visit Atlanta to tour two large-scale projects.
ATLANTA - Passengers were evacuated from a domestic Delta Air Lines flight Tuesday after a "smoky odor" was detected in the cockpit and main cabin due to what was later determined to be a burned-out fan.
ATLANTA - Fire officials say a Delta Air Lines jet at the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport has been evacuated after a report of smoke in the cabin.
LOVEJOY, Georgia - Authorities in Clayton County are investigating the death of a metro Atlanta man who was found dead after being tied up and lit on fire.
MARIETTA, Georgia - Two women who were trapped when a tree fell onto a house in suburban Atlanta have been rescued and taken to a local hospital.
REIDSVILLE, Georgia - A Georgia judge Tuesday refused to intervene in a legal battle between a prominent Vidalia onion farmer and the state's agriculture commissioner over a new regulation aimed at keeping unripe onions from reaching store shelves.
PERRY, Georgia - An ex-radiology technician accused of filing inaccurate mammogram results at a Georgia hospital has pleaded guilty to 10 counts of reckless conduct and a charge of computer forgery.
PERRY, Georgia - An ex-radiology technician accused of filing inaccurate mammogram results at a middle Georgia hospital has pleaded guilty to 10 counts of reckless conduct and a count of computer forgery.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Bubba Watson decided to keep his post-Masters victory more low key this year. Instead of going to New York for a media tour, he headed home to Orlando, Florida, and kept plans for a five-day vacation with his wife.
DAHLONEGA, Georgia - Tuition is going up for Georgia students at all 31 state colleges and universities under a budget plan approved Tuesday by the state Board of Regents, including the largest increase of $372 more per semester for Georgia Tech undergraduates.
ATLANTA - The Georgia Department of Community Health announced Tuesday that it is looking to increase the number of companies participating in the State Health Benefit Plan and will offer more coverage options for state employees, including HMOs, beginning next year.
ATLANTA - Gov. Nathan Deal's re-election campaign will be running TV ads from now until the May 20 primary in a significant statewide buy.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - The moment doesn't get much bigger than this - a 20-foot putt on the 18th green Sunday at Augusta National for the win.
COLUMBUS, Georgia - Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal has signed a law allowing courts with jurisdiction over criminal cases to create veterans' divisions.
ATLANTA - Federal officials have given Georgia a deadline to show that it's doing a better job of processing food stamp applications.