- Attorney seeks return of shoes for convicted client Updated: Dec-13-13 3:47 pm
- Gerry Dulac's NFL Forecast: Week 15 Updated: Dec-13-13 12:17 pm
- Accused in soldier murder case to give no evidence Updated: Dec-13-13 10:40 am
- United's Van Persie out for month, injured thigh Updated: Dec-13-13 9:42 am
- 'American Psycho' musical looks like a bloody hit Updated: Dec-13-13 7:58 am
- Thailand's self-exiled ex-PM may never return home Updated: Dec-12-13 8:17 pm
- Wallis Simpson's jewels sell at London auction Updated: Dec-12-13 5:15 pm
- England no longer outlaws 'incorrigible rogues' Updated: Dec-12-13 1:22 pm
- WTA to add extra grass court tournament in 2015 Updated: Dec-12-13 11:48 am
- Arsenal, City face tricky Champions League draw Updated: Dec-12-13 11:21 am
- Judge chides UK leader's 'Team Nigella' comment Updated: Dec-12-13 9:23 am
- Ba's goal sends Chelsea through as group winners Updated: Dec-11-13 5:44 pm
- Damien Hirst artworks stolen from London gallery Updated: Dec-11-13 11:47 am
- Kreis quits Salt Lake for expansion NYCFC Updated: Dec-11-13 12:02 am
- Manaus: We'll "dazzle the world" at World Cup Updated: Dec-10-13 11:41 pm
- United beats Shakhtar Donetsk 1-0 to top group Updated: Dec-10-13 6:03 pm
- Top sports officials attend meeting over fixing Updated: Dec-10-13 12:51 pm
- UK fraud case against billionaire Dahdaleh dropped Updated: Dec-10-13 12:07 pm
- UK to hold first same-sex weddings on March 29 Updated: Dec-10-13 11:01 am
- UK jails 4 for revenge attack on Indian general Updated: Dec-10-13 10:37 am
- Mike Tyson scraps UK promotional appearances Updated: Dec-10-13 10:07 am
- Wife-killer seeks transfer to England prison Updated: Dec-09-13 2:46 pm
- Defendant in UK soldier killing: I love al-Qaida Updated: Dec-09-13 12:29 pm
- Former 'X Factor' judge Tulisa to be charged in UK Updated: Dec-09-13 12:13 pm
- Romance novelist Ida Pollock dies at 105 Updated: Dec-09-13 11:51 am
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. - All convicted killer Douglas England wants for Christmas are his tennis shoes.
Gerry Dulac's NFL Forecast: Week 15
LONDON - The trial of two men charged with the brutal slaying of a British soldier in a London street is drawing to a close after the second defendant chose not to offer any evidence in his defense.
LONDON - Is any subject too macabre to make a musical?
BANGKOK - Since being ousted as Thailand's prime minister in a 2006 military coup, Thaksin Shinawatra has been a very busy man. The billionaire bought and sold England's Manchester City football club, acquired a titanium mine in Zimbabwe, started a lottery in Uganda and acquired a Nicaraguan passport. He met with Vladimir Putin and Nelson Mandela.
LONDON - Sotheby's says jewels and precious possessions once belonging to the Duke and Duchess of Windsor have fetched 620,125 pounds ($1.01 million) in a London auction.
LONDON - England's repeat rascals can breathe a little easier tonight. Being an "incorrigible rogue" is no longer against the law.
LONDON - The WTA says it will add an extra grass-court tournament in Nottingham, England, to its calendar from 2015 to give players more time to gear up for Wimbledon.
LONDON - Improving on last season's output by two, all four English teams have made the last 16 of the Champions League.
LONDON - A British judge chided Prime Minister David Cameron on Thursday for saying he was on "Team Nigella" during the fraud trial of two former assistants to celebrity cook Nigella Lawson and her former husband.
LONDON - Demba Ba scored a rare goal as Chelsea advanced in the Champions League as group winners with a 1-0 victory over Steaua Bucharest on Wednesday.
LONDON - Two Damien Hirst artworks together valued at 33,000 pounds ($54,000) have been stolen from a London art gallery, police said Wednesday.
NEW YORK - Jason Kreis quit as coach of Real Salt Lake, three days after losing Major League Soccer's championship game, and will become coach of the expansion New York City FC team that starts play in 2015.
MANAUS, Brazil - It's a good thing the mayor of World Cup city Manaus has a sense of humor. Because some of the stuff being said of late about this historic city deep in the heart of the Amazon jungle is laughable.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United rediscovered the winning feeling at Old Trafford by beating Shakhtar Donetsk 1-0 in the Champions League on Tuesday to finish top of Group A and eliminate the Ukrainian champions.
LONDON - Top officials from Britain's leading sports met with government ministers on Tuesday to discuss measures to tackle corruption in the wake of two fixing investigations that have struck English football over the last two weeks.
LONDON - A U.K. case against Canadian-British billionaire Victor Dahdaleh collapsed Tuesday, clearing the tycoon of allegations he bribed senior officials at Aluminium Bahrain BSC, known as Alba.
LONDON - Save the date: The British government announced Tuesday that the country's first same-sex weddings can be held on Saturday, March 29.
LONDON - Four people were jailed Tuesday for more than 10 years each for stabbing a retired Indian general in the neck while he was visiting London last year.
LONDON - Former heavyweight boxing champion Mike Tyson has scrapped promotional appearances in London because previous convictions bar him from entering Britain.
GLENWOOD SPRINGS, Colorado - A 49-year-old poker champion from England who pleaded guilty to killing his wife and dumping her body in western Colorado in 1997 is asking to be transferred to England to serve the remainder of his prison sentence after completing Colorado's application process.
LONDON - A man accused of killing an off-duty British soldier in a frenzied knife attack on a London street defended his actions in court Monday, claiming he is a soldier fighting for the Muslim religion and declaring his love for al-Qaida.
LONDON - British prosecutors say they are charging singer and former U.K. "X Factor" judge Tulisa Contostavlos for allegedly helping supply cocaine to an undercover journalist.
LONDON - Ida Pollock once said she was born to write. And so she did - millions of words over more than seven decades, spinning tales of impecunious young women romanced by handsome older men in far-flung locations.